B/ we gotta save this kid

B/ we gotta save this kid

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/QkDjg5
youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU
youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But what if the kid wants to be a girl, OP?

And what if he wants to pick shit from the floor and eat it?

his teeth are the first thing that need to be saved

he doesn't want to be a girl. his mommy makes him be one and profits

Fuck. Lazy Town has gone to shit.

fucking kek

i wanna fuck her up the pooper so bad Im spending money on that new issue of NG.

good one. too bad /b doesn't have a point system where you can send points for great post

she is only 9

The kid started transitioning at the age of 4. you cant honestly tell me it was his choice.

Also, the mother is a trans gender activist

How do teeth get this fucked? Is it something that could have been prevented?

Triggered

am I gay for wanting to fuck her?

he's not passable he should stop

her teeth havent fully formed yet

hell yes he is
he is the new fag queen of /b

damn she is cute.

no hes fucking not you noob look at his face all you can see is BOY

Look at his brother, what a kill me face

you have horrible taste. that thars a boy and is unmistakeable

Murder the mother and this kid. The brother will go on to be a golden crusader that will demolish all faggotry

pic related more like

he is a boy?? even better! assholes are tighter than a pussy!

I wanted to be a bear when I was a kid.

WW3 now plz
gotta get rid of this degeneracy

cutie aint he?

now lil Jazzy here, she's passable for daddy's little butt slut, not that gross pink monstrosity.

Guys the only thing you are liking is the long hair..... You are feminizing everything else about him just based on hair. he looks young and and hair makes him look girly. Either way stop liking this shit or you're gay and being gay is wrong immoral and nasty as fuck.

Sup Forums save a kid? from who? Sup Forums? lol

I feel like doing this to your kid should be illegal

come on lets make him into the new fag queen of /b in honor of the new NG issue

Yesss post more user

still looks male, h0ow the fuck people are this blinded they turn gay just to get horny? this taboo shit is so nastyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wanted to be Bowser from Super Mario when I was a kid.

g.co/kgs/QkDjg5

just fukking around wif you moron, we know it's a boy but we still wanna stick it up his ass

that gross pink wannabe can't hold a candle to this

come on man, if you stuck your dick inside this kid you wouldn't feel gay??? that shit is gay man c mon

Many trans realize they're trans around the age of 5. Basically when they realize the difference between boys and girls is when they can realize they are trans. Your idea of "saving" her would be extremely harmful. It would be like "saving" someone from proper treatment.

Of course, there is no dad to be seen.

well i AM gay

morons it's not fucking around when you wanna stick your dick in a little boys ass.... i mean wtf i would understand a little girl but boy?? nahhhhhhh chill

I'd jazz "her"

wtf thats a guy?? oh lawdy help this world

sure there is watch the video youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU

>ever listening to what a kid wants
>"i don't want to eat my dinner"
"you sure know whats best for you. go ahead"
>"i wanna go out and run in traffic"
>"i wanna be a girl"

and so on...

daddy probably made him that way by molesting him.

>g.co/kgs/QkDjg5
youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc

did you just go on the internet???

this kek, bad parents.

"PLZ I want a cellphone dildo and cigarrettes for christmas mom PLZ"

I want her lips wrapped around my dick so bad

I'd bet a considerable amount of money that this kid either kills itself or goes back to being a guy and excommuincates his family

i'm sure she probably wants it too user
that look is begging for cock

everyone does

There are so many cute lolis with real vaginas out there and you faggots are attracted to the 0.0001% that is transgender...

Idiot, it's the doctors that decide this.

let me guess.....mother is a lesbo?

we likes what we likes

the non passable trannies are by far most likely to off themselves.

far worse...

They're just made to suck dick

yeah, it should have upvotes like reddit xD LOL

>hideous jew face

What the fuck are you trying to say? It sounds like you're saying that a doctor's word would make it ok for a kid to smoke or drink?

There's no mention of a dad being a strong male role model and reminding this BOY that HE is a BOY.

Nonsense, the child was fed into thinking it was the wrong gender by the selfishness of it's parents. This is like saying a child can choose it's religion or political views by that age when in reality it will mirror that of the parents influence, gender is obviously more complicated but I highly doubt by the age of 4 you truly "know" what gender you are just yet.

Even still, I'm very skeptical on the idea that you were born the "Wrong gender" nonsense in the first place, I think trans people are just mentally ill attention whores who want to feel special and different.

The ones that are prevented from transitioning are much more likely to commit suicide. That's why their suicide rate is so high.

So many girls with better dick sucking lips and you chose a guy.
Just admit you're gay

John Hopkins refuses to do transitions anymore because suicide rates didn't change.

ya the born gay or its muh genes myth has been busted from studies with identical twins

LazyTown has always been shit

true we only watched it for the loli admit it

It's not at all like choosing religion or political views. It's like body hair. No is born with body hair but it's not a choice to go through puberty.

boy, girl, what does it matter?

>First off
That's a guy
>Second
Parents gave him plastic surgery along with the dick split surgery
>Also
He wears a ton of makeup

if by save you mean drown her throat in cum, then, yes, we do have to save her.

i dont see a problem

Just let me have my fantasies user

aww she did have the penis inversion? that's a shame.
i'd prefer an intact feminine penis over a mutilated inside-out wound anyday.

It literally makes you gayer than gay. Trannys are the definition of society becoming weaker.

trannies have been around forever, yet society has survived

If you went to the same highschool as them (years ago) you could tell the mental illness and shit.
>They did the most autistic shit and was avoided by anyone except fags

Point being, we're teaching our children retard isn't retard

Need to start a thing where kids that eat their own shit it's ok it's natural and healthy for them.

FUCK THE PLANET

>feminine penis
Not that shit again pls.
men = benis
women = bagina

this thread aint as much fun as all the previous ones where people we screaming their heads off

I acknowledged that it's not exactly similar but my point gets across the same way, puberty and thinking you're the wrong gender are even further way from what I was saying.

Even still, if you think it's alright for parents to allow their children to make radical decisions like that, then you shouldn't be allowed to have children in the first place. It's practically, no, literally child abuse.

The truth of it is most likely the radical crazy cunt of a mother has forced this upon her child in order to publicize it and to make money. These people, are willing to mutilate their children, for money. These people deserve worse than death as far as I'm concerned.

yes ok but traps are good yes? we can all agree on that?

UCLA determined that post-ops trans suicide rate is 90% lower than pre-op trans.

c'mon now you can't say this girl's penis isn't cute and feminine

Bitch should be arrested and the children put in intensive therapy to reverse the damage done to them.