Is Brazil really THAT bad?

Is Brazil really THAT bad?

What's with the picture?
And no, it's worse than that.

I mean, look at it! A beautiful modern city in Brazil! What more could you want?

Its the glorious city of Sao Paulo my friend

I hope you're being ironic

It's the constant clash of people wanting to be first world against people who want to be third world

Well I'd imagine some parts are nice? Is the country really 100% shit?

>is the country really 100% shit
Not at all, i live in countryside and it's pretty comfy here, but São Paulo, it's the ugliest city that i ever seen

Oh, but if you are rich, you are untouchable

This: I live in SP, and I'll tell you this is the ugliest shit I've ever seen, and it's more dangerous than Rio in my point of view.

You should focus on smaller cities, they're comfyer.

Huh
I guess its kind of like the US
Small and medium sized towns can be nice but some of our large cities are really shitty

that is the same anywhere, you quad monkey

Yes they are and they make the rest of Latin America look bad.

Come to the southern cone instead.

Theatro Municipal no centro de SP

São Paulo não é pra qualquer um mesmo então. Sai daqui plebeu

Mate, I've been to NYC, Chicago and LA. Your big cities are gorgeous compared to São Paulo. Architecture is shit for 90% of the buildings and houses, like concrete cubes, they don't even look modern. Also, almost no historical buildings, even though SP is important as fugg.

Pic related is what half of the middle-class houses look like.

Where do you live user?

And i have a question
Detroit is really fucked up?
Or it's just another Sup Forums meme?

Honestly I think that Brazilians are way too negative
They need to lighten up

Ok, I exaggerated a little bit. This is what 1/4 of the city looks like, that's not middle-class.

Definetely not. Just some parts. And São Paulo is awesome, I love this city.

Montevideo, you?

FUCK
this question was for

Assis, São Paulo

I feel that its overblown
Crime has been going down since the 70s and in 2015 it had its lowest number of criminal homicides
Funny enough St. Louis has the highest number of murders beating out Detroit

I live in Fort Worth, TX

d-don't shoot, p-please

is comfy there?

Man, imagine a kid. This fucking kid is fucking Isaac Newton, right? He has potential, he can change the world, he's beautiful, brilliant, enlightened, you name it.

But due to the country conditions and federal laws he becomes lazy, stupid and ugly. He's not a smart cookie anymore. This is São Paulo, a city with potential, but ruined for plenty of reasons.

I love Brazil, in fact, my country would make any other country on the planet look like shit, I'd never leave this place. The problem is the fucking violence we face here, you can't just walk safely down the streets to buy your daily bread, and when it gets dark, you can't walk anywhere. It's fucking savage.

Now, this is my personal problem. Some people would say "salaries", others may say "corruption" and other things, but what really fucks me up is the fact that I live in a place where I feel unsafe 24/7, and I live in a noble neighborhood btw.

It's frustrating that I can't do shit, please try to understand. We're just vomiting in this IB our frustration.

Actually I lied, I occasionally go to Fort Worth but I live in a small town about an hour southwest of the DFW area.
I like it, it calm quiet but boring

Are mexicans really bad immigrants?

Maybe in the big cities but they are definitely very hard workers and they are very family oriented.
Around here they work in the dairies as well as they ranches so they help tons. Then again I've never really gotten to see them at their worst so maybe others will disagree with me