Could you suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

Could you suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

Stop making this thread you cancerous retard

I fucking love you so much bae

Who the fuck is this fag?

/thread

Who is this cancerous fag who keeps posting this? Plz tell me your are depressed and kys

just because dubs
he is a lead singer for a shitty emo band

some fag

Actually I'd rather push a piece of firewood log into it's ass.

Poo-eater, poo-eater whatchoo gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when he poos on you? Gross

what is this meme supposed to be? who is andy six? why would anyone want to suck shit out of his (or anyones) asshole?

Can someone explain?

Tommy lee did this already

Aye. I've seen this shit too many times and now I need to know what the fuck this is all about.

Same. OP show yourself and explain your oddly specific scat fetish!

DO not FEED THE TROLLS!

Next time he does a "ask someone who wants to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole anything thread and ask for yourself

you may have seen shit,but have you seen andy sixx's shit after you sucked a log of it out of his asshole

Obviously this is Andy Sixx posting this shit. The thing is he posts this every day. Every 20 minutes. He doesn't do anything else. What a fucking loser

this faggot doesn't give up, he's like the Terminator he won't stop! He'll stop at nothing until he successfully succeeds the banana and makes this cancerous meme#1

dude
Ok its me again. I know you're seeing these posts man. Its time to stop. Indignity is a phase here. Its not the scat thing, that's a separate thing, its the obsession with this. Please man, hang out to your guns and top posting about eating andy whatevers shit ok ok

I have considered what you said, user, and youve inspired me to try twice as hard. I knew i could count on you for the inspiration

Oh no youve made it worse. Are you happy?

You just had to inspire it, didnt you?

Listen I've just been posting every time he does I've been here 6 years Im just trying to help

any sane individual would keep themselves away from fecal matter. let alone quaffing a log, well that's just madness. you need to be shot. your sick mind is ruining the collective consciousness. you are a hard working troll though if it is just you?

You know what? I probably could suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole. But i am not gay and i do not love this man.