New fluffy thread

new fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Apple_Acres_Fluffy_Story/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping this thread so someone can post the full Apple orchard

Been searching for the name of the artist who made this, can someone help? The arts style's really beautiful.

Inb4 newfags come in to shit up the thread with the generic cancer thats been killing Sup Forums for years.

This shit is literally the only reason i come to this garbage board, these days. Its the only unique content anymore between the furfaggotry, regular faggotry, and fap bait threads.

haven't you thought to just go to fluffybooru?

It's fwuffee.

Reaction face material

I do. Most of the new content winds up here first.

Ooooh, been searching for this artist's name for a while now, thanks man

Any time.

By the way:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Apple_Acres_Fluffy_Story/1

Tank 'ou nice hoomin!

Seriously, thanks a ton

Sketty get outta fwuffy dweams an' into fwuffy mouthie!

Triple Dubs holds true, you shall get your Spaghetti

SU MUCH HAPPIES!

On mobile bumping

I am 12 and what is this?

>underage b8

>thinkin bout miwkies

>jus foal thingies

more of this? like seriously can an artist start making this as a job id pay to see good quality stuff.

wrong a fluffy can live for up too 15 years in a good home with good care

"Look here you little prick. Either you play nice and do whatever my daughter wants or I"ll take you right back to that animal shelter I saved you from. I'll even pay the staff a few extra bucks to bump up your "forever sleepies" date. Now, would Mrs. Nesbitt like any more fucking tea?!"

So are fluffies like dogs? I genuinely don't know what the fuck these threads are.

Depends on headcanon. A lot of people only do five years because they're a product with designed-in obsolescence.

i didnt until like 2 weeks ago became obsessed like they are bio engineered to be toys but a few escaped they breed like fats and like crave love from humans but in the absence of humans form herds they will eat just about anything and react like skunks to any threat

Autistic offshoot of something else autistic. Take a guess at what I'm referring to.

Fluffies are a genetically engineered bio pet (toy) which exist in an alternate universe Earth. Think of all of this shit like open source, community contributed science fiction.

yeah but in nature that would extend because life errr err finds a way

It varies from artist to artist and author to author. Some say 5 years, or even as little as 2 years. Others say 15, even 20 years.

Not unlike a dog, depending on breed and/or size, or cat in terms of lifespan.

i fail too see why its autistic

The common consensus is that abusing animals is wrong because they don't possess human pitfalls and are essentially innocent and uncorruptable.

Fluffies on the other hand can be selfish, violent, overly prideful, and general assholes. They aren't all that way; but the capacity to do so makes them a satisfactory target for abuse.

Likewise, when they are kind, grateful, and obedient; it can be fun to care for them as any other pet.

"No! Fwuffy am no mawe!"

i am thinking about dedicating my life to learning biology genes and cloning to see if it would be possible to make them i am that sad

jesus christ, what did I just walk into?

I know you do.

Nah, pretty much everyone agrees that ferals have MUCH shorter lifespans. Most won't survive a winter and those that do generally don't live for longer than a year or two.

well like im doing nothing else and i can only imagine being a high u biologist paying better then minimum wage

That's what I think it crazy, the way this sprang from the hatred of mlp to become its own twisted world of images and text. Like an alternate reality world built entirely by users.

I don't think it would be possible to make them last more than a month at most
Also you have to make them capable of speaking and understanding human speech at a toddler level of knoledge

diet pop isn't "sitcky" that is caused by sugar

the booru is a shithole.

Don't look at me. I didn't draw the image. I'm just dumping.

I love the way this guy draws fluffies!
what is the name of the artist?

Thrash is the artist's name.

If only the artist's name were in the filename...

what if

the moon was gay?

Well, you soon will little guy.

whats the purpose of them like that

Love that little monster. I wish more stories with him would pop up.

Somebody said it was to produce shit or methane or something.