Why isn't your dick locked in a chastity cage Sup Forums?

Why isn't your dick locked in a chastity cage Sup Forums?

Because we aren't stupid fags.

Nothing gay or stupid about it

Because my wife just had our second child, and we can't fuck for 3 more weeks. I understand that's kind of the point, but if i don't cum for 3 days, the next time i do is a massive mess.

Testosterone.

Why would it be?

>we

It is

Because it's great

Because I'm not retarded and I've no wifes that keep my dick locked.

For the second of you, learn basic pick locking you sub-human scums or kill your wife.

what happens if you get aroused, does your shit just hurt like a motherfucker until your arousal passes?

pic unrelated

because i always get bad edema

It's not retarded. And you don't need a wife to do it.

And nobody is under the illusion that it's foolproof dipshit.

How? Why? Explain yourself.

It doesn't hurt. It just feels tight.

The longest I've ever been is like 5 hours. It's just a fun tease, not a lifestyle.

And it's a fucking luggage lock. If you don't have a pair of dikes to cut it, you belong in it.

I personally don't consider fetishes or other kind of sexual interactions,for example masochism truly pleasurables, this is more of a 'self' psychological abuse and harm that causes pleasures due to the idea of someone who loves you hurting/making you suffer at the same time due to other subconscious 'problems' or .. issues?
In reality sex is just fucking, it comes in many different ways and poses,but its not about you dressing up and hitting eachother and specially not about seeing someone you care about have sex with some one else

Not being in control feels great.

That's already how I feel about my whole fucking life and it's not so great. Leave my dick out of it.

Because I have at least a dash of self-confidence

> TL;DR : Youre just all confused

It's not about self confidence

Yes, it is. If you think that you deserve more than just be a pussy slave fetishist, then you have self confidence.

Lol yes, yes there is.

Because they're bad for your dick.

Don't need to lack self confidence to be locked up.

No it isn't.

bc waiting for a new cage

No they aren't. They're perfectly fine.

it is.
my penis was locked up by the old gods. to keep me from r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ releasing my powers.

That would make it damned hard to bull my buddy's wife.

OTOH, he's in a cage. Only gets to cum when she's pegging him.

It already is and it's also kept in panties and/or diapers too.

All because of my girlfriend. Pic related.

MODS BAN THIS PEDO

Is that her, or you?

That's a picture of my girlfriend.

so getting off to dicks locked in cages isn't gay, right.

6/10 made me reply.

Not bad. I'd bull her.

Who said anything about getting off to this?

It's funny you say that, because she's out with her friends right now. She's cucked me a few times before and I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back tomorrow and tells me she did again.

Pic related. It's her and her friend.

cause I can't decide if it's for me or not. I've been pretty interested lately though, I think if I do try it I'm gonna get myself a htv2 knockoff

it's just gonna be awkward to explain to the gf

Last time I'm doing this shit

Because it makes my gf bleed when I thrust

i dont think that suffering is always part of it, more like ownership/sacrifice. Placing your genitals in control of someone else displays devotion and trust, plus a part of masochism is getting off on the fact that someone else gets off on controlling you.

Definitely 8/10. Friend looks like my buddy's wife.

He and I work together, and I was best man at their wedding, 22 years ago. They dated for 3 years before that, and he's never had his dick in any of her holes.

I've been banging her, usually while he sits watching, since their 4th date.

Wow. Cool stuff!

I haven't been inside my girl for over a year. She said maybe we can try next year after the New Years party, but I'm thinking she's just being a tease with that.

Cuz I wanna jerk off fag

It shows you have no self respect.
Trust is an exchange, not a one-sided delusional bullshit.

I'll bump the thread once again with my girl.

It's kinda hot showing her off to everyone here, knowing that I'm all locked up.

Because she hasn't decided if she want to hold my keys

Because I can actually get laid

because it's fucking stupid and way too small

it may be that or the fact one part asks the other one to participate in; not my thing.. no hate..

Because I don't get off on being weak

Nice. I like her style.

Here's an idea for her. My buddy's been locked up for 7 years now. Once a year, after he's had several drinks, she unlocks him, smears lidocain cream on his cock, puts 8 rubbers on him, one over the other, then he gets 1 minute to cum, using a fleshlight. If he cums, he gets pegged once a month for 3 months. Whether he cums or not, it's back into the cage until New Year's. If he doesn't manage to cum, it's back into the cage, and he gets pegged only long enough to edge him.

Your chick might want to try something like that.

because I have this

Tried the curved one which is the longest and largest available here and it don't fit, so #Ohwell, in another life maybe as fun as the experience is. it just hurts too much. If I had a small dick, then I would.

Fucking /thread

That's hot.

Last time she gave me the opportunity to get off was last month. She basically said I could be unlocked for five minutes and choose between trying to fuck her or just cumming into a pair of her panties. I chose to cum in the panties. She laughed at me the whole time, but I can't imagine how much she'd have laughed at me if I tried to fuck her.

damn, that's your girl and you're locked up? she's fuckin sexy, and girl's don't make an attempt to look sexy unless they're trying to get fucked. so are you into getting cucked? cause if you're locked, there's no doubt you're getting cucked.

Double dubs of truth

... It's hot on traps tho

I already answered that here:

idk.. trusting my gf around my genitals with a knife is more than most men would do.

>she's fuckin sexy

She's ugly though

Does she cuck you to? Honestly asking

She's out with her friends right now. She's cucked me a few times before and I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back tomorrow and tells me she did again.

Honestly it's kinda hot knowing my girl is out getting fucked by someone else while I'm at home locked in a chastity cage with panties on.

Pics of chastity or ur lying

Don't forget the time stamp

Does she make you wear the panties or is that your choice?

She originally told me to wear the panties because they're more suitable for me given that my cock was locked up.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me.

Has she ever pegged you? That's the only way my buddy is allowed to cum.

And do you ever clean out her pussy after she cucks you? My buddy has probably swallowed enough of my cum to float a boat.

She doesn't always let him. They've got 3 kids, who all bear a resemblance to me. :)

make her wear one too

Why are you refusing to show us you fag

That's so hot. Does she sleep in the same bed as you? Do you get to eat the cum out of her? Does she let you do any oral on her?

Have you tried to masterbate though your cage? I figure that would be hard...

She's never pegged me, and I've never eaten another guy's cum out of her.

I have fapped using her panties while imagining her forcing me to blow a real man though.

Honestly? I just don't feel like going through the hassle of taking a picture.

Yeah, she sleeps in the same bed as I do. I've never eaten another man's cum out of her. And I preform a lot of oral on her. As for my cage, I've managed to cum with it on a few times but it usually takes about a whole week of no orgasms to do it.

Are you feminine at all? Surely you're somewhat attractive to have that as your girlfriend(which I really don't believe(but if it's true I'm jealous as fuck))

I wish you would bump with some more sexy photos of your gf. I am hard as diamond right now.

Yeah, it took about 8 years before she started making him eat my cum out of her pussy and ass. She started by snowballing him.

Last few times, she's had him in a ring gag, and we fucked directly over his face. When I was ready to cum last time, I pulled out and came in his mouth. He didn't like it, but he liked it. She made him tell me that he's been fantasizing my making him blow me when we travel together for business next month.

Would you let him blow you? That would cross the line for me if I was the bull.

Does your girlfriend know about your fantasies of being 'forced' to suck dick?

Why would it be?

That sounds so good. I wish I was in his position! I'd love to be your fuck toy

Kik you know what to do

No. I'd get soft as soon as I saw a guy sucking my dick.

Sorry, man, but, while I'd cum in your mouth, I wouldn't let you suck me.

Actually, I may jerk off into his mouth when we're traveling. While I'm having skype sex with his wife.

I'd be okay with that sir.
You should definitely cum on his face while you're away!

Because im not a faggot

I'm locked in chastity by my queen

There's nothing gay about it dipshit. It's just a piece of metal, not another dudes dick.

not a sissy or a cuck

my cock belongs in a pussy, not a cage,
stupid faggot

Well, now I'm horny, and they should still be up. I'm going to head over to their place, and fuck her a few times. I'll probably pull out of her pussy, and cum in his mouth again. But I'll creampie her ass, and he can suck it out.

Implying I'm not in chastity.

Because not a cuck

Yeah there is, beta... yeah there is...

How many times do you dipshits need to be told? You don't need to be a sissy, nor a cuck.

No there isn't.

cuz i have respect for my self

As do many other men who are caged.

trips never lies

She wanted the steel version for me, none of that plastic shit

Because it is physically impossible for me to be caged.

If that really is you I bet you would at least have a couple inches to work with if you lost weight. Being fat buries your dick in layers of blubber.