How does one kill him/herself without leaving a mess behind, and without a lot of money?

how does one kill him/herself without leaving a mess behind, and without a lot of money?

suffocation

drink bleach

Helium gas mask combo.

Extract nicotine. Pour in coffee. Profit.

drink a glass of antimatter

i've heard it makes you vomit blood?

wouldn't that be expensive?

Also, wear a diaper.

what's your price range?
tie yourself to a couple of cinder blocks and jump in a lake

Who the fuck cares about the mess OR the money? Some other faggots will have to clean up the mess, and as for the money, just put it on a credit card.

Jump off a tall building/bridge that goes over land.
Dive head first into a shallow pool.
Tape plastic bag over head.
Noose.

100 bucks or so, also i would like to have my body found

TIE A BRICK TO YOUR FEET AND JUMP IN THE WATER OR USE DIRT AND FILL A BACK-PACK.
>> CHEP AND ECO FRIENDLY user HELIUM IS A PRECIOUS RESOurCE DONT TAKE MORE FROM THIS WORLD THAN YOU HAVE TO

DUBS CONFIRM

Just hang yourself. All you need is a rope, leave no mess, just a body.

Go to counselling & see family friends about your depression & lead a long happy life before retiring with your soulmate & dying of old age

WANT YOUR BODY FOUND JUST TIE A BALOON TO A STRING, U WOULD BE A LEGEND IVE NEVER HEARD OF SUICIDE FOUND BY BALOON ALSO IM THE user WHO POSTED THIS

You won't need a lot of money when youre gone. I say use as much as needed

not an option, i either get a large sum of money and move to south america, or kill myself

Other options.
Drown yourself in the tub.
Car emissions. (Would be painful, try to pass out before they get you.)
Buy a grill, and a tent, burn charcoal in the tent. (Same advice goes as before.)
Mustard gas. (Bleach + Ammonia, painful way to go no matter what.)

Hang yourself outside.

They just cut you down and take you away. Your feces and whatever that ejects out of you will just go back to nature.

Don't do it inside. Some asshole has to clean it

that's definitely enough for some cinder blocks, rope, and a get well soon balloon to float to the surface

HE DOSENT WANT A MESS U FOOL

>> DON'T READ MUCH B4 CONCLUSIONS HUH? FAGGOT

I'll ask because no one else will. What's the matter OP?

Dont eat.

SORRY FAGGOT JEEZ

make sure to evacuate your bowels first to avoid mess

Do you own a car? you dont have to be a rocket scientist to make an improvised mask to inhale exhaust. that is if you dont have a garage

Drive a truck in Germany

topkek

truck bans incumming

this would likely take over a month, assuming you still drink water
someone might intervene in that time

go to russia and start slapping people

go on craigslist, let guys fuck you bareback, wait for teh AIDS

SOUTH AMERICA ISNT BAD THEY WILL GLADLY KILL U DOWN THERE OR TREAT U LIKE A WEALTY KING YOUR CHOICE DEPENDS ON HOW U ACT DOWN THEIR TRUST ME I WOULD KNOW

>>FYI U WILL DIE SOMEDAY ANYWAY JUST ENJOY LIFE YOUR DEATH IS COMING REGARDLESS. WHY U WANNA SPEED UP THE PROCESS?

i just don't feel like living anymore, i guess. everything i do feels really depressing and hard, and i'd rather stop breathing

FAGGOT

Ksenia is fucking hot

that's it? lol

short version of it, yes

You're not afraid at all?? Man you simply can't know the highs in life without the lows! Like a pendulum swinging from side to side. Now, i don't know the details of your situation, but i'm assuming its money related. Did you lose a job?

You seem fucking autistic but you do have a point. Op why don't you just say fuck it and have fun since you're going to die anyway.

WANNA STOP BREATHING HUH HMMM

>> 1 VACUME SEAL BAG
>> 2 GET INSIDE AND ENCLOSE SELF
>> 3 TURN ON VACUME

ALSO WEAR A DIAPER FOR EASY CLEAN UP A LITTLE COURTESY FOR THE ONE THAT GOTTA WASH YOUR ASS LATER YA KNOW

afraid of death? no. i don't feel like it's worth waiting for the highs that may never come, and no, i didn't lose my job

Nicotine is a smart answer. Just buy a few packs of cigarettes and put them in a big glass of water for a few nights. The amount of nicotine that will wash off into the water will be lethal and you probably won't feel a thing. Maybe drink the water with some sleeping pills and you'll go to sleep and never wake up. Peaceful and no blood&guts everywhere.

BECAUSE MY LACK OF PUNCUATION AND MIZZPELLED WURDS HUH MY NIGGA FAGGOT

Rob a bank and try to escape.

IMPOSSIBLE

So what's wrong? Why can't you stand existence? And you know what's gonna suck, what if you just pop into another universe?

Get a low caliber handgun and shoot yourself in the stomach. Quick and painless. If you're worried of making a mess, get one of those tiny pool things and do it in that.

Bleach and ammonia isn't mustard gas you noob. It releases chloramine vapor which is similar to chlorine gas but not quite the same.

i don't get joy from almost anything anymore, and i've got a constant feeling that everything's shit (sorry, can't explain it very well in english, as it isn't my first language). i would be glad to pop into another universe, at least i would know the answer to one of the most asked questions of all time, and would get a fresh start

Forgot to mention: highly concentrated nicotine can be absored through your skin as well. You don't even have to drink the water, that way you might vomit it out. So just drink a bunch of sleeping pills and put your hand in a bucket of concentrated nicotine. About 1000mg of nicotine is fatal there's on average about 12 mgs in a single cigarette. So i imagine around 3-4 packs of 30 cigarettes would do the job if you dump them in water and let it absorb.

Look up nicotine poisoning, faggot.

thanks, i think this may be the best option, as it seems very painless and not very messy

Well user let me just say i'm sorry you feel this way. That's called feeling lethargic. But you said you don't fear death and I can tell you nor do I. What i do fear is a painful death and i can see that's the last thing you want. I have a very deep case of pectus excavatum which leaves me constantly short on breath, and chronic chest pains. Its pressing into my heart and I can feel it smacking against my sternum if i focus on it. It's the most abnormal feeling i can describe and really wakes you up as being simply mortal. My heart could give out any day due to complications and that scares the shit out of me. I'm 20. There must be a deeper issue than life being simply "boring"

>22LR
>quick and painless

If he shoots himself twice, he'll die twice as fast!

It's a great idea OP. Probably the best one in this thread.

Smoke crack

Crack is whack. Hugs not drugs.

Put your head in a fucking lawnmower, OP.

Think it through though before you do it. You might acidentally remove your hand from the bucket in your sleep and wake up just feeling really sick. So here's my (probably) foolproof plan:

Fill a bucket with water, dump a bunch of cigarette packs in it.

Let it absorb for a few nights.

The day you wanna end it, stay awake as long as you can so you feel really fucking tired.

When it's time, pour the nicotine water (just a few litres) into your bathtub. Undress, and lay with your naked body in the bathtub so your skin contacts the nicotine water on a big surface area.

Drink a bunch of sleeping pills (you are tired anyway). This way you'll fall asleep in a matter of minutes. Nicotine will start to get absorbed into your bloodstream through your skin.

You die of nicotine poisoning in your sleep.

if you do either of these things you better livestream it

if you have debts with a bank and you die, they are cancelled unless you file in a repayment.

Just hang yourself. Just do it with a large enough drop so you snap your neck. Oh and shit beforehand or wear a adult diaper.

yea man i mean damn if your gonna hang yourself in your residence you gotta think of the family and remember to take care of your hygiene

Peacing out, Good luck OP

Also: since you might not absorb all nicotine through your skin, put twice as much cigarettes in the water as needed. So essentially try to have 2000-3000 mgs of nicotine in your water. 1000-1200 is lethal but ofc you wanna make sure, so it's better to have more.

Oh yeah and let me know if you decided to do it.

i'm pretty sure that's how i'm gonna do it, or at least something similar. i probably will make one last post to b in the next few days, so if you see something like that you'll know. thanks, i appreciate your time and advice

Have a good trip!

most painless way to die is a ton of benzodiazapenes and a bottle of liquor. Be sure to way overdo it. You won't even realize when you pass out.

I believe in total individual freedom as long as you don't hurt anybody. So i believe you should be able to end your life if you really want to. I hope i provided you with a peaceful way to go. Good luck!

OD from a cheap drug out in the snow, preferably in a forest or something, as far away from people as possible. That leaves us, who still live, with a few possibilities:
- Animals eat your corpse, no mess left.
- Animals don't eat it, but noone finds it anyway, so it slowly decomposes. (the most unlikely scenario)
- Some poor fucker eventually finds a body, but you inconvenienced the least possible amount of people. It's possibly still frozen from the cold, so the clean-up is much easier too.

Getting blind af drunk with inadequate clothing out in freezing cold works as well. But you have to live in a cold climate for this.

Why are you YELLING

get married. it's a bit slower though

Yeah it was just off the top of my head, in case OP happens to be in a cold area somewhere.
OD'ing on some substance other than alcohol should work better, since it at least guarentees death. It's not the cold that kills you, it just keeps the scene relatively clean. Besides, there is no reason to not go out on a high note - pun intended.

who is she? How can I be reborn to be as goodlooking and what she expect a guy to be?

Sell everything you have.
You aren't going to need it.
Suicide isn't something you want to bargain shop for.

>Not using cruise control for cool

In the bathroom tub. Be considerate for the asshole that has to clean up your dumb ass.

Not cheap but epic:
-Rent hot air ballon
-Tie noose on long rope attached to the basket
- Turn on burner valve by hand and stand outside balloon
-Let hot air ballon float away without you
-The balloon hangs you as you float past a crowed area with tons of pedestrians
-You slowly die as your body floats off into the great beyond

Source on gif plox

who is that?

Overdose on heroin - imagine feeling more physical pleasure than you've ever felt for your whole life right before you die. That's my own plan for if I ever need to leave (permanently)

some russian trap, i forget his name

Somebody give me a source on OPs gif

Any way you go, you shit and piss yourself. So don't do it OP.

Never mind, found it's Lost Girl, never heard of it, sounds fuckin stupid though. Shame because that chick is hot as fuck

So, are you planning on doing it at like a really old age? 90 or something?
I thought about this, and I'm not sure the "fuck this, I'm getting high as fuck for the last time", or the "a few more days" would win.

here

Fem user suspected, women tend to care what mess they'll leave behind men just blow their brains out.

If you don't want your body to be found take a shit load of pills and go for a swim in the ocean, if you want your body to be found the bathtub is the best place especially if you don't know how long they'll be. Pill overdose is usually the easiest, but you could always slit your wrists or jump in with a toaster etc etc

Interdasting

Drink a glass or two of antifreeze. Tastes sweet, isn't messy and there's no going back. Cheap, painless, clean.

be sure to check the gas content, some helium companies mix it with air after this became more popular
98%+ should do the trick

Nicotine poisoning doesn't kill you quickly enough to kill you in your sleep. That shit is gonna be painful, agonizing and there's still a chance you'll live.

Best way would be to buy some benzos or alcohol, find somebody with heroin (not hard, go into the city and ask some homeless people) buy a gram of heroin (80 bucks) teach yourself to inject using water, take all the benzos and 10 minutes later inject the entire gram of heroin.

Don't do it though op, life gets easier. If you're really planning on killing yourself, at least try drugs first. You'll probably want to hold on a while longer when you do :)

Exactly.
OP is just an attention seeking faggot

You could jump into a barrel of fluoroantimonic acid, it will literally dissolve your entire body, bones included within just a few moments. I doubt you even feel pain as your nerves would be destroyed so fast. Like, this shit will dissolve absolutely any materiel not coated in teflon, steel, concrete, you name it. It is billions of time stronger than pure sulfuric acid.

tape shoes to concrete blocks. jump in ocean.

i know you live near the ocean too. only libs want to kill themselves after Trump won.

I'd argue that sufficently high dosage would kill you in your sleep especially if you manage to ingest it (there are many documented cases). However if you worry about this i suggest you turn to Best of luck!

Probably the type of person that constantly tells people to 'get over' the election but himself can't shut up about the election. They have a word describing that behavior? Fuck it's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh yeah! Hypocrite.