You should know rudolph is kind of a slut

You should know rudolph is kind of a slut.

bleep

I mean, I *could* post every single picture I posted in the thread from last night, if you wanted. I was the guy who dumped all that shit.

hey there little reindeer boy

why don't you and that cute red nose drive my sleigh tonight

As I was saying before, Dev. I have only spoken to you twice in as many years, both of them have been within the last month or so. I cannot even guess at your intentions, though I assume they're negative.

Not OP here, but please do.

I think that says more about yourself than it does me.

What, that I assume your intentions are negative or that I don't talk to you, like, ever?

That you assume my intentions are negative.

In my defense, you don't like me.

You don't like yourself, so that's not saying a lot.

True, but that doesn't change what I said about you.

It diminishes it's substance.

Ay, you got it, boss.
A lot of them are already posted by that other user above. Just a sec.

I don't think it diminishes anything. It's not like I think everyone hates me, I have friends, even very close friends. There are people I love and who love me in return.

Neat.

I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking
These days these days
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had
The chance to.

The point is, Dev, that just because I don't like myself doesn't diminish that another person doesn't like me as well.

If, however, you pointed out that I didn't really give a shit one way or another whether you liked me or not, and that that diminishes if your intentions are negative, then I possibly would have agreed.

Moar Rudolph feets?

It signals that the threshold for you being disliked is significantly lowered, meaning my dislike of you isn't really indicative of anything necessarily uniquely personal between us; therefore my dislike of you is unlikely to have any significant motivating factor in my intentions when addressing you.

Gross.

I really wish I could find some.
Best I can find is one of a female rudolph, is it okay if I post something with tits?

It would entirely dictate your address towards me. Would you be pleasant to someone that you greatly disliked? I doubt it, unless that person was someone you were forced to interact with. A coworker for example. I am not a coworker and you are by no means forced to interact with me, which would mean that you were free to be negative.

You'd be a slut too if you were this sexy.

At least for me it's ok

The threshold was lowered, so you can't call it a "great" dislike. I basically already laid that out.

Here ya go, user. I'll do anything else I can to help.

The threshold being lowered just means that everything is heightened. Lets say that an amount of a drug that you take is 50mg, that seems like a very small amount. But if the threshold is 10mg then 50mg, even though the amount itself is tiny, is still considered a large amount since the threshold is so low.

This one is kind of shitty but hey it's Rudolph.

You'd need evidence of great dislike at this point.

Dom. I am making a folder of this guy's work.
It's too cute and full of dragos.

Eh, I'll just say your intentions are negative and that you greatly dislike me. I'm fine leaving it at that.

Okay.

I'm not complaining or anything, it just isn't great.

Also hello to the rest of you.

James.

Hello.

Squishface.

How are you doing? Where is everyone?

Everyone is dead or dying. I am doing the same as them, but also I am here and waiting for a painting to dry so I can roll it up and store it away.

More as in where are the posters?
And what did you paint?

What does frostbite on the inside of your rectum feel like?

I painted another landscape. It's all I seem to be able to do these days. I don't know the answer to your first question, Squishface. I'd venture a guess and say not here.

More importantly, how would a doctor even treat that?

" special " injection?

Specifically I painted this and am now waiting for it to dry.

Do you have a picture?
And dang.

Nice. I don't understand it though.

For starters, both your legs would be gone at this point.

semen

stop it before it happens: thick, hot cum in cold boipuccis. It saves lives.

Loving the christmas themed gfur

interesting

I mean it IS Christmas-time.

Loving this reindeer posting

It's like jazz, if you don't get it, there ain't no way I could explain it to you.

I like jazz, but I'm more a swing kind of guy.

I'm just posting the same shit I posted last night, it's all the rudolph gfur I can find.
But if it makes anons cum, I'll keep posting it again every night.