Just found out my friend of three years is huge into anal and I might be able to get it into that tight ass if I play...

Just found out my friend of three years is huge into anal and I might be able to get it into that tight ass if I play my cards right. Dubs decides what I message to her.

Pic is her and her big ass, and yes she is a girl just with short hair, save the dick jokes.

>yfw entry

That thing has a dick

Moar. Now

I'm sure that's your friend and not you op. Lmao were u just trying to check if u passed cause you don't bud

why dont you just fucking message her like a normal fucking person and get some anal instead of asking anonymous losers to fuck up your relationship for you

HUGE INTO ANAL
tight ass
pick one....

Tell us more, greentext if necessary

Also more pics

Also loads of dudes are going to want a go on that, you need a USP

Let me fuck you in the arsehole.

Re roll.

Three years to fuck a bitch yall missed the boat.

when are you going to let me stir your chocolate pudding?

Huge into anal
>Tight ass

>be me
>notice rachel left her phone at my place
>happen to know her code so I snoop
>3 separate messages with guys on KiK and messenger telling them she wants it up her ass.
>tells one of them she perfers anal to vaginal
>jerk off to that shit all night until I return it to her today
>sit here not knowing what to do with this info.

silly user, she's not huge into anal, she's huge into anal with chad

post more pics though

you didn't manage to get any nudes off that phone did you? or anything revealing?

Why do I keep rolling 78?

You're going to need a good phone, and some rope.

Using the phone, write a detailed suicide note, explaining what a cuck and mistake you are, and how by killing yourself, you are ridding this planet of the useless combination of cells called OP.

The rope is to be tied to the top of a building, and the other end into a noose.

Wrap the noose around your neck, but make sure the rope is longer then 4 meters, and the building taller then 10.

Hotglue your head to your hands, and jump off.

The noose will sever your head, and your hands will be holding your head, as you plummet to the ground, as if seemingly you are holding your head in your hands, thinking of what a useless piece of shit you are OP.

win lol

hes saying that his friend is in the picture you fucking idiot

what :/

No nudes her parents are nazi's and check her phone for pics all the time so shes careful. Might be able to get some tonight if things go well.

>and the other guy is saying how it's OP pretending it's someone else, and how he is actually a tranny, trying to see if other Sup Forumstards would be fooled by his boipussy.

A seasond Sup Forumseteran can spot a trap from 10 miles away.

Doubt it.

try to bring up anal somehow, not with her but how you always wanted to try it and that every girl you've been with was always too afraid. That has worked for me with anal and roadhead

post screenshots of convos

I heard you let Billy the Fridge back door you. You should let me fuck you in the ass too.

>Horse Pens 40

That's a fun rout.

Bring magnesium

I dunno man, this girl's face, hair, clothes, body all scream lesbian to me. Do you know about anal through rumor or reliable source? Are her parents super christian? She could just be 2deep in the closet

I hate anal

OP better deliver on this

Fun Fact #1: She has a tiny ass
Fun Fact #2: She's an ugly dyke

pretty sure shes not a lesbian, she has dated 2 guys since i have known her, she had long hair before, pic related.

>short hair
God yes

well thats random but we have a winner, will deliver when she responds.

that's not the same fucking chick, totally different face.

assuming you're not full of shit... play your cards right sir and we're behind you all the way. Don't scare her off! And to those saying "boipussy" you know you'd hit it anyway, fuck off

nigga you blind af

Oh wow.

now what? please next dubs have something to do with anal sex

That nose and chin tho fam. You seriously can't think that ain't a trap.

>prefers anal to vaginal

Of course, faggots won't stick their dick in a pussy.

Do you want to fuck me in the arse with your trap cock?

Nevermind. Would you say you're a gassy person? Just wondered in light of a recent discovery.

reroll

ill try, never tried fucking a close friend before, but i think its worth it to get in her ass tonight.

Anal is gay dude, stop being a degenerate.

Your anus shall be my prize

can i fuck you in the bum?

wrong chat lol. we've been friends for a while and i was thinking about it. I have feelings for you... in my throbbing cock. so, you want to meet up tomorrow for some netflix and chill. i LOVE anal.

lol'd

Reroll for that!

So, I've always wanted to try anal. Wanna pick up sme wine on the way over and let me fuck you like I own your ass?

pretty good

rollin' for this

roll for this

Reroll

roll it

Sorry, nvm. Have I ever told you you've got a great ass?

And carabiner

Dammit I was talking about rock, free climbing is fine but why don't she bring anything?

reroll

Just say "Sup Cutie ;)"
You gotta ease into it. Ill help you

That's a dude retard. And if it isn't you're still gay for wanting to put your dick in the ass, let alone the ass of a girl that looks just like a dude. Consider suicide.

Can I have your butt for Christmas?

roll

I went thru your phone and saw that you're into anal. As am I.

I've always wanted to try anal with someone, is that weird?

I wanna bang your butt bb. Then u bang my butt HUE HUE

fancy some anal?

Hi I'm on on this site called Sup Forums where faggots tell me what to say to you so can get anal

this needs to be said lol

Rolling

k e k

so....

bought some condoms today

well shit fuck you, sending now.

kek winrar

Roll.. check em bitch!

rerollin

IF U WANT IT UP UR POOPER, JUST PUT A PENCIL IN IT SILLY GIRL

Roll

My throbbing cock is the lion, and your muddy cornhole is the prey.

agreed, rolling for this, would like to see how it works

Penis in pooper tonight, yes?

My christmas wishlist rn:

1) your ass
2) a good picture of your ass

Either works, I'm not picky xx

>so can get anal

I'm thinking of getting into climbing, know any good gyms?

Bump

roll

Tbh I wanna run into your ass under the mistletoe and make out with it all night long, any chance of a pic or a fuck?

GUYS.
GUYS.
this faggot had her in his house. if he wanted to make a move he wouldve. OP kiss that "tight ass" goodbye because Chad T.C. gave her a creampie already

I want you to put an 8 around my balls and fuck my ass with a tricam

any of these please

>GUYS.
>GUYS.

Should I take your butt out to dinner before I fuck it?

What are your ass's holiday opening hours?

i wanna watch a dog fuck your ass hole

roll

My cock is the key to your tight little poop dispenser. The next time we meet, I shall make sweet, sweet love to your anus. Bring lube. Prepare your bunghole for an ungodly penetration. You'll be calling me Vlad soon because I shall impale you with my schlong.
Everything in your life has led up to this moment, your anus was crafted for my penis, I am your anus and you are my penis.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.
The only thing that's going to be hurting is your cave enterance. It will be renamed Afghanistan because I'm going to bomb it with my missile.
I will ram your ass, anal is only the beginning, I shall fuck your anus so hard you'll grow a prostate and cum from anal stimulation like me. I am you. Your anus is mine.