My Mexican neighbors keep shooting at my house and my dog with a bb gun...

My Mexican neighbors keep shooting at my house and my dog with a bb gun. They reguarly toss carina bottles in my yard and play that loud accordion shit at night. Please deport them trump.

The bb gun shenanigans are starting to piss me off. How should I deal with these shitstains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOs96LMUCDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call the cops you retard.

Get a pellet gun, shoot back

Call Code Enforcement... you KNOW they have 12 fuckers in that house. Every burrito has at least a dozen beans.

Call the cops you fucking autist.

Start shooting at your own house and dog. Maybe it's actually fun.

nd whats the # for that dumbass who has phone book nowadays i need actual answers

Call FBI, tell them you think there are 12 or so Arabs living in a house and they like to shoot things in the back yard and it is getting more frequent. Tell them that their 5am prayers wake you up in the morning and the loud banging noises are keeping you awake at night. When they are out working as delivery drivers is the only time you can get any shut eye.

I can't prove it. Only evidence is my dog hates them. They have a bb gun but they don't pump it enough to do real damage.

They've shot my window twice when my dog was barking. But my dog was barking because they fucking shot it with a bb gun. I sat in my kitchen with the lights out and watched the sack of shit point the gun out his window

You are probably a jackass that did something to them first. Mexicans are a peaceful, hard working people.

Tell us what you did to instigate their behavior

U dimbss i said mexican cunt

Fuck off you're not op

Samefagging this hard

Kill your faggot dog.

I'm a mexican myself. Don't be a bitch, shoot them back or something. Those mexicans give the rest of us a bad name.

Mexican, Arab.. whats the difference? You a racist or something?

Yeah and that's how I get my house swatted and dog shot. I need advice from someone who isn't a retarded 12 year old.

>Those mexicans give the rest of us a bad name
being Mexican gives you a bad name

>Yeah and that's how I get my house swatted and dog shot.
It would take your mind off those stinky Mexicans.

i said mexican then u said arab jckass

Being American gives you both a bad name, North or South. You are a trash continent.

You say tomato I say tomato.. There isn't any difference between a Mexican and Arab is my point you dense faggot

>implying
I was born in Mexico, raised in the US and consider myself an American. I even fly my flag on the porch, where I get called out for being a "Trump lover"

>North or South. You are a trash continent
No shit dumbass we were built by immigrants.

Go over to their house and tell them they're triggering you.

WTF I love Mexico now.

Then go back, spic

buy a pellet gun with upwards of 1500 fps, and shoot back at them. ez pz

Yes. You are a piece of garbage begat by useless parents who were the exiled scum of real civilization.

Call the cops and say there's someone pointing a gun at you and their not white

Hopefully the people like you will stay.

>Yes. You are a piece of garbage begat by useless parents who were the exiled scum of real civilization.
It's true, I was born into an immigrant family. We immigrants fucked it all up.

U said call FBI and say arab dumbass theyre mexicans

ur not smart

need good advice

My point was they are brown so whats the difference.

At least you can acknowledge your worthlessness. Now just come out of the closet and you won't be living any more lies.

Just burn their house down. Easy

The bb leaves marks.

Find where they've shot and where they hit the dog and THEN call the cops and show them.

Listen, I know calling them feels like shit. Just do it.

How did you know I was gay? Its like your psychic or something

>loud accordian shit at night

youtube.com/watch?v=GOs96LMUCDA

Call the cops and deport the shit cunts

Could you take cellphone video of this shit?

upgrade from a .177 to a .45

why do you guys think law enforcement will do anything,assuming hes american.the federal goverment are probably the ones who let these taco folding pieces of shit in the country anyway

There

Shoot back with a real gun

why do you live in mexico, why dont you move back the the US

thare

Molotov cocktail

Molotov they're fuckin house you pussy