Keep this thread small. I have information regarding the next "fappening" event...

Keep this thread small. I have information regarding the next "fappening" event. What I've heard is that it's going to take place on December 28th at approximately 23:00 GMT. Keep your heads down Sup Forums.

I'm considering this fake until shown some sort of proof. A never before seen nude for example?

wasn't someone saying yesterday they would be dumped today?

You seem like a faggot with power issues, have you considered to kys?

agreed

a batch of new rose mcgowan pics dropped today

Nothing further shall be discussed. I have no further information regarding the matter and have no intention of creating falsities. All I say is be ready.

And what does that proof? Those pics are around since 20 hours?

not saying it's proof (i'm not op), but perhaps an indication that more is to come

The initial dumping OP said, it would be dropped in about 7 or 8 hours. But it is nowhere near the inital fappening, only some random dumps

Please note: I have explained clearly that the event will be taking place at the aforementioned date and time. I have not however given any information on what may be leaked beforehand. Anything leaked before this time frame is of no importance to me.

Drop them whenever you want (I know you are a impersonator). Mostly people didn't expect it and can wait a month or more

Nigga fuck you. We're all being baited

Tell us your means of acquiring this information and maybe I'll believe you

If not you're just tryna build a hype train

The 28th is approximately 6 days from today. I'd say the wait is most worthy of its reward.

lol

Fuck off, the dropper wanted to post them as christmas present. KYS

Truth

You asking me where I obtained this information and my answer to this question is all based on your knowledge of the Internet. You see I'm going to tell you where I have obtained the information but your ability to believe it is based on your knowledge. I obtained this information when I joined a discussion within the deep Web market place. A man laid down 5 bit coins for a collection of unreleased nude pictures of some high profile figures. The buyer then explained exactly what he intended to do with said pictures. He explained that he would create a thread within the Sup Forums section of Sup Forums on the 28th of December at approximately 23:00 GMT.

the funniest shit i've heard all day

who is gonna get posted? what new sets? more of people we've seen?

Nice meme m8tey

almost had me

Like I said the ability to believe is within your own knowledge.

>I saw the transaction of someone paying 1500 for possible nudes in 10 days. I only wanted to inform you

Meme and bait harder

I don't care whether you believe me or not. My duty as the messenger has been completed.

You know, how onion markets work? After that reply, I get the feeling, you may be retarded or autismo

I may confirm that there are more images of already leaked celebrities. Mainly Scarlett Johansson.

what can you see in those?

>I may confirm

Faggots
>10 poster
>10 poster
samefag less

You mean my coherent response to your onslaught of grammar mistakes and misuse of basic punctuation? You know, I wonder why this man wants to help you guys out with these leaks, I really do.

>10 poster
>this other poster
KYS

It's not 'same fagging' if you are replying to messages directly aimed in your direction.

I really don't understand what you find difficult.

You really are deficient aren't you?

This is the OP from earlier today, you'll recognize the pic if you were around then.. Whoever made this thread is full of shit. Leaks aren't happening Dec 28th.. move on with your night gents

You're clearly confirming it, what you said is a tautology and it looks stupid

Samefagging this hard, not even knowing, how bumping works for op

No. No it is not. The poster from earlier as you say has presented you with a poorly constructed image with false promises. It's your own fault and gullibility that has cause you to take his word over mine. I've given you my information and would willingly answer any questions I have the answer to.

Guess you don't realise how grammar work, huh?

Is there any way to prove your information is more credible than his? A screenshot of a forum, a screenshot of a folder etc?

No. You have the details I have already established. I can I've you proof through language however. Ask me something I can reply to with words and not images.

Why are you fucking bumpimg this troll thread, learn saging

in addition lucy hale of pretty little liars leaked today.

If we're to be taking your credibility at face value, who is going to be released? And how did you acquire the information specifically, were you taking part in a discussion? If you were, why don't you have any pics and how can you even prove the credibility of the supposed upcoming leak?

It's fun to play with the idea, calm down sperglord

i remember spreading so many rumors after the first happening about the anniversary release that would be taking place

zero evidence, straight lies, repeated it enough till others were repeating it and soon everyone thought it was happening, they even had countdowns for the anniversary release lol

this is not OP

katy perry
lucy hale
more jlaw

to name a few.

You are also below my intellectual value. Learn how to write words, before leaving a reply

screen the folders, post an edit, anything

any alison brie

That's an empty rebuttal, if there's no evidence you're a troll

>struggles with basic comprehension
>has to compensate with petty insults
retard detected

Okay. Firstly like I've explained I was taking part in a discussion within the deep web marketplace. Second I can give a shortlist of names however you will have to grant me a minute or two to write them all down. Lastly you should believe me these guys are serious people.

see

Those have been released since 5 A.M.

You added nothing to the names you listed

No evidence

>1 picture leaks
>"this is proof that hundreds of photos of major celebs have been leaked"
yawn kys

I don't have to give you any evidence. Either you trust my word, or you ignore me and I for sure will ignore you

after reading the thread, this smells like bullshit. If you were trying to, for lack of a better phrase, leak a leak, there would be at least be something compelling here.

Here's your shortlist. Thanks for waiting. Any further questions you have will be answered.

Scarlett Johansson
Katy Perry
Jennifer Lawrence
Rihanna
Alison Brie
Elizabeth Olsen
Megan Fox
Jessica Ennis
Mila Kunis
+ more I have not been notified of.

guys the leaks are of

sasha grey
bree olsen
and alexis texas... ur welcome

Thank you, I will report your post number, if even one of those celebs gets posted in the next six weeks :^) enjoy the feds

Leave.

>If you were, why don't you have any pics
?

>how can you even prove the credibility of the supposed upcoming leak?
Just saying it's srs bsns isn't enough, you're obviously anonymous give us a hint.

That's good to user. I should have realised I was dealing with a former YouTube hero.

fuck u u raging slut!

>reporting post number six weeks after the page it's on goes down
k bud

>Implying user didn't it for the lulz if your story is true

But since you are a lieing faggot, nothing will happen to you, am I right?

This website isn't anonymous. The reason I emphasise that these guys are serious is because of the choice wording they have used. They are extremelly cautious of being caught in this stage of the process.

what do we see in the katy? describe the pics

Elaborate user, have you any specifications on what any of the pictures may contain?

lol, you didn't ignore people shit talking you though.

You are wrong. Mark the date on your calender. It will happen whether you believe or not.

>They are extremelly cautious of being caught in this stage of the process.
>yet they are dealing with a retard whos spewing almost everything on Sup Forums

???

What was the choice of wording then?

You're giving us nothing and making me think you're a troll more and more...

>user didn't shitpost since the beginning

This isn't the OP you're arguing against here. It's merely an impersonator trying to degrade the thread to the point you believe the information to be illegitimate.

full frontal and vagoo.

And here we have another shitposter. I hate those guys

I'm merely giving you the details of the situation. I have not once leaked anything but that. Do you see any premature spillage of images here? I do not.

I'd kill for any Selena Gomez or Debby Ryan

was she the one with the dick in her eye?

I do not. I do however know they are in fact nude pictures and that some have videos.

I've read the bread
I'm drinking tequila and screencapped just in case.
And I will post screencaps on said date.

Does >>>/pol know something we don't?

of course

What are we looking at here, 80 posts? Awesome

And you will be the one to show these fools that I had already them when and where 6 days prior. Thank you user.

Well, so far you've exposed it'll be a group of people, likely within the upper echelon of trading, that they conduct meetings etc

No small lead for an agency were they to pursue it. And no small infraction to someone trying to avoid detection.

I am now exiting the thread. It appears to have gotten to an undesirable size and the message has been spread. Screen cap the date and time anons you will be surprised.

Samefag

If that be the case, then I'll be happy to serve ye..

Until then it's bullshit.

Not so easy. Goodbye user.

Well I mean, regarding building a profile right :-)

Pretty crazy how far criminologies advanced in the last two decade

what is fappening?

user, please stop replying to all my posts

solid shop could use quicker application though

faggot

bored...
by fucks.