Is this show any good? I tot watching it

tots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eleven explodes at the end

eleven what? eleven people?

yes

any main characters in those eleven people?

yes

kek

For real though, if you like 80's sci-fi you should enjoy it at the very least

show sucks

Just one.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

If you watch a lot of old horror then the show is meh with ripped off stories from shows like the Twilight Zone or Stephen King novels and dialogue ripped from movies like Jaws. If you're a blind dumb retard who likes stuff because it's popular and get the basics of references then it's for you

Star Wars is over rated, don't.

It's a pedophiles wet dream of a show, so yes OP, you'll probably enjoy it.

Young autist comes on Sup Forums, tries to be witty, fails terribly and is mocked for the rest of his ˝life˝. Many such cases! Sad.

Stupid ass fuck. Nerdy kids are over nerdy. Acting is over acting. Dialogue is stupid as fuck (puts hand in shape of a gun) understand!

its good as fuck OP. They reprsent the 80s in a very realistic way. It feels like it was actually made in the 80s. Very authentic.

It's ok I guess. But it makes you wanna fap to Winona Ryder for weeks. Damn she made me dry.

It represents what millennials who weren't even alive in the 80s but romanticize the decade because they buy the unimaginative unoriginal bullshit we're selling them think "the 80's" was like.

Anyone who saw what culture and homes and lives were like in 1980, and what they looked like in 1985, and what they looked like by 1989, can tell you there is no such thing as "looking like the 1980s".

Enjoy your rolling 25-30 year nostalgia wave, brought to you by every marketing dept that come up with a new idea to save their life, banking on sad middle-aged curmudgeons. In the 80s it was the 50s, halfway through the 90s-00s it was the 70s, by 2010 it was the 80s. And you fucks just eat this shit up.

Predictable.

I'll save you a lot of time, OP.
There's a scary monster in the yardshed.
You don't get to see it, bc it has to resemble an 80s kids movie, when they didn't have $ for effects..

this (but a little less pretentious)

that's gay

>pretentious
Well, I can't argue with that.
I do work in marketing...

we have a beta edgelord here spreading his wisdom.

also the girl dies in the end

it's (from official admission) a cum tribute to Stephen King. Personally I'm a huge fan of King so I really dug it. If you don't like it, just know that I hate you from a really deep place in my soul

Just watch the source materials that this series ripped off if you haven't already that being 70's and 80's movies (Goonies, Jaws, Monster Squad, Alien etc.)

Just watch "Bad News Bears", and see the real thing in all its uncensored glory.

Nothing like it has been made since.
Most realistic kids movie ever.

I mean, I agree with you 100% just the wording is ehh, I didn't mean it as an insult as I hate this series for those aesthetic choices in the show that ruin immersion being what the creators of the show want you to remember about the era as opposed to it being more accurate.

lol you dick

>dat colors can
>cream on polished aluminum, blue lettering

fucking hell thats a pretty can o cheap beer

couldnt get passed episode 3.
not because it was a bad show. its obviously not given all the popularity it has.

but its just not something i was able to get into.

coors gd it

>implying anything is original anymore.

The show is good, it's just that its "goodness" depends on how aware you are of things that inspired it because there's so many references that it detracts from the enjoy ability while watching it. It lacks an identity and could pass as a fan fiction or a conglomeration of nostalgic shit that you might as well should just be watching what inspired it.

No. It's stupid.

That's how you know I'm cooler and smarter than you. Because I say the opposite of what others say.

>Stanley Kubrick is a hack.
>the Beatles are shit.
>pizza sucks.

the kids are annoying as fuck

it reminded me of the goonies. but i wasnt raised in the 80's and neither where the many people i know who enjoyed the show.

i dont think its goodness necessarily depends on awareness of its inspirations. i think its great all by itself. of course understanding its inspirations might help.

its just a matter of genre. some people just dont enjoy sci fi.