Dick rate thread

dick rate thread

Ok. Big/10

R8

No

Pffffffft. I've seen rodents with bigger dicks than that. Step up nigga.

Rate

r8 my marine cock

circumcise it

and?

This is why uncut is fucking disgusting and why my kid will be cut. Wish my parents had just had me cut when I was a kid so my dick didn't look like an ant eater dick.

Cutfag here, this is b8. If not, you're opening a can of shit covered worms.

It's not b8. I don't want to deal with not being able to jerk off for a month and getting hard causing stitches to rip from what I've heard of adults getting cut so I'm going to make sure my son is cut at birth so he doesn't have to go through the same feeling I do of having a smelly bad looking dick. He'll thank me for it.

Looks exactly like mine! Weird!

FUCK OFF YOU POOFTER!

Have you had a bad day user? Cheer up and look at what I have to live with. Already had to live through the "are you gay?" phase that my parents went through.

I'd fuck that pussy user. Looks tight.

fat motherfucker

Micropenis is a birth defect and has nothing to do with your weight, but nice attempt at an insult. I hope that you get sodomized to death with a frozen cactus.

2/10

Don't get all bent out of shape about it though. Oh wait.....

Its afraid

>Uncut/10
>sissyfaggot/10
>daddyormommyissues/10
Go take your "feminine" penis to a trap thread mentally ill fuck. I'm here to see real men's penis not whatever fucking mentally ill persons dick that is. Fucking cuck.

But I'm a dom

Rate mine please! It's eight and a half inches long and two inches thick.

Doms don't wear chastity cages.

>I'm here to see real men's penis
>fucking cuck

But I'm not wearing a chastity cage

You were in another thread. Pretty hard to lie when you have a easily identifiable faggot tramp stamp.

That was before I was a dom. I'm a genderqueer megaswitch polyfaggot

Rate?

9/10

Heh, thank you~ What makes it a nine?

Sooooo you got a kik?

R8

It's curved

Thank you so much!~

R8