ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS 2 DAYS BEFORE XMAS. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

>boredom

I love that pic because it was the day I realized that my dick is huge.

>Friends visiting family
>I'm visiting family.
>It's 12 o 'clock midnight
Yeah sure. Got me real good. Feels like checkmate. Game over, you win.

>>the first card i play in mtg is an island. that's all you need to know about me.

>antisocial
>people like me but I don't want to be around them outside of work
>think about ending it on the daily
Mostly accurate.

That control is why nobody will ever love you.

Two days before Christmas? It's Wednesday. Christmas is Sunday.

I have food poisoning and am sick at home

>projecting this hard

Not OP
but all you faggots know hes right.

you're right except for the part about people hating me. People think very highly of me because I am a very nice person

I wish she loved me back

You mad bro?

1/10 bait, learn to troll faggot.

1) nope, nope, and nope
2) I only hate leftists
3) nope, killing myself in February

christmas is on sunday faggot. nice math.

I wish somebody love me but not in the you're a nice person and I care about you kind of way. I wish I was loved in the way that she would be completely devastated and heart broken if I were gone.

>killing myself in February

thats pretty specific lol why

This here. I always figured most of us aren't as pathetic as everyone else thinks. I live on my own, have a steady paycheck, and a girlfriend, but still come around because it satisfies my dark side.

Answer this man. Now.

Nice fucking get. By then the last of my life insurance will cover suicide

ie. you live with mom and have a "girlfriend" no one sees

Not fat or ugly, girls just like to screw with me, actually have plenty of dude friends. Don't wanna kill myself. As for the no choice but to be alone, you're kinda right there, everyone left my uni town.

I'm taking a shit at my girlfriends house

i just got laid and then logged on 4chin to see whats up

my hand still smells like pussy

what it do b

WASTED

I struggle to connect to people. I have multiple friends who tell me they love me. But I don't believe them. I really like this girl but she just likes me as a friend. I would love to hold her, just for one night.

so what are you op?
you saying you're better?

I'm not Twelve and have work tomorrow and the 23'd However I hope you enjoy your jerkoff session to how many people baited and/or your vacation from middle school op!

This should be the main topic here. Even if it's Thursday where you are, this is wrong

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Everyone assumes people here are jobless, basement-dwelling virgins on the verge of suicide. I don't think that's the case.

witnessed

How do you know all this... You make me anxious.

>1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
correct
>3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE
correct
>2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
incorrect, people like me and i like them too but i never hang out with them because i am antisocial and insecure and hate myself

i know i'm fat and ugly, they know i'm fat and ugly, it's all good, they don't give a shit because they like me for my helpful and emotionally supportive personality, i'm the token "fat best friend"

except i'm not actually a friend because i can't fucking consistently leave my bedroom on a daily basis and even though i love people i hate actually hanging out with them

>1. Yep, all three...
>2. People hate me, unless they know me...
>3. Nah, I just got too much shit I need to get done before I off myself...

And really, I'm not that fat... Just a bit around the middle... Sucks, cuz it makes me kind of skinnyfat because I've been neglecting my PT since getting out the Army...

Yeah. Some of us have jobs and our own homes and are on the verge of suicide.

Your the reason i hate that game.

hula wukbuah

I got up at 4am for work, finished up 2 hours early, got paid anyway, went to the gym and now I'm home chilling before I go cross town to bang my milf fuckbuddy in her tight asshole tonight.
Merry christmas cunt.

I wanna suck Orlandos dick while Katy watches and fingers herself

4) It is after midnight and I already came in the wife, so chillin with Sup Forums

Im hard right now

NOT ANYMORE HE ISN'T

I had my own home and a wife, but she made me god damn miserable. So, I left. Didn't kill myself. I got the fuck out. That was 5 years ago now, and I've never been happier.

>antisocial

I'm hung over from working a 16 hour day and then drinking a bunch yesterday. Watching Netflix and jerking off all day is pretty great.

I've had sex with 2 different girls in the last 3 weeks.
I went out yesterday and partied at several bars with different people I know and made out with a rando.
I did in fact just quit my job but I have several opportunities lined up already.
I just took some Xanax and smoked some weed and now I'm watching a French documentary while reading the NYT and shit posting.
I was already asked to come out tonight by several people. But I need a break.

This is now a get thread.
Check these.

Don't delude yourself, if you're fat then no one likes you. You're a disgusting glutton, a slob, and a tremendous burden on society at whole and everyone immediately around you, and you're also the last person around who doesn't know it.

1)Not fat, not ugly, definitely anti social
2)it's a two way street. I hate people and their fucked up ways. They hate me because it's easy to tell I hate everything.
3) some of my life is worth living. I actually like myself. But absolutely, youre right.

I'm definitely better and smarter than a decent amount of people. I totally realize I'm an uncool ass. I have no friends because I'm autistic to the point of no remorse. Now I'm going to swallow these hydrocodone and get lost in dreamworld paradise for a few hours.

Wew lad

kys fatty mcfatfat glutton hoo eat all hte burgers

Kill yourself.

You literally don't deserve to exist.

Fun fact: the fatty in this picture is probably you

when i was 6 or 7, these kinds of pictures would make me cry all night long. today im 30 and it doesnt bother me anymore.

I see breeds of troll like you rather often nowadays.

What casts your life force, fair traveller? To what do you seek upon arousal from slumber day by day?

How can it not bother you that greedy butter huffing fatties like exist while some people out there are going hungry by no fault of their own?

too kil hte fatts

you can't go hungry in a 1st world country unless you're a child or have a mental problem. and if you're outside of the 1st world, fuck you anyhow.

Evil fatty. kys

>and if you're outside of the 1st world, fuck you anyhow.
This is exactly the kind of sentiment that lets evil horrible gluttons like lazily continue drifting through life without killing themselves as they ought. Since this man is fat, that necessarily and indisputably means he has never endured or even known real suffering a single day in his life. That's unjust.

hold on hold on hold on.....maybe I'm just drunk but in what part of the world exactly is it two days before christmas? Am I fuckin losing it or are you seriously this retarded?

where did you learn what is justice

Christmas is a day early on leapfrog years

>this fucking thread

Seriously? Christmas is the 23rd. 24th and 25th in some areas though.

Not fat or ugly (6'6" athletic body) Don't hate people, not anti social, I have many friends and a loving wife that I will spend the holidays with, and I don't want to kill myself. All in all 100% incorrect about me.
>Don't care what you think
>Replies anyway

Being fat is morally wrong!!! Kill all fatties!!!!

r u retarded?

No?

>716113999
TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! FATTIES ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK IT YOU SYMPATHIZING TYRANNICAL PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broke up with my ex last week after 3 years. Shit was really sad but it was for the best. There wasn't any room left to grow being with her.

Don't need to project yourself on the rest of us so much OP. Some of us just come here when we're bored and can't sleep.

Wrong answer, retard.

what the flying fuck are you all on about? what backwards ass buttfuck egypt nowhere has christmas on the 23rd/24th?

that is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever heard

>kill
>self

>kill
>self

>KILL

>SELF

>K
>I
>L
>L

>S

>E

>L

>F

>KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL
>SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF

When your 155 are not considered ugly and are pretty social. As well as well liked all around, not suicidal, and are a special snowflake at 2nd in your class But yes carry on with your bitching and moaning OP Because in reality to have the audacity to post such a thing just proves you are destined for mcdonalds the rest of your life

>have a final on literal last day university is open
>all my friends already went home
>final is ez shit
>go here because there is nothing to do

gg mate

Was out last night with friends.
This morning I delivered $500 of booze to clients as Christmas gifts.
Went to park at lunch with a could of girl friends and their kids and though them how to ride a bike.
It's stinking hot (NZ) so winding down the day playing vidya and lurking.
Most of Sup Forums are normal people who are sociable and have great jobs but have a twisted sense of humour.
So fuck off.

How haven't you heard of leapfrog years?

Im here because i aint got nothing better to do on the toilet.

Never heard of shitting while on a toilet?

I guess my stomach isn't semen filled enough

You fucking retard if you don't follow the leap frog you'll be off day 1 day every four years. Eventually you'll be months off

Your mother

no, eventually we'll all 404 with this stupid ass thread. some of us (you) will just happen to swallow a lot of aids riddled cum along the way

I am 5-9, 140 lbs, 39. Could have gone to my ex's house to fuck her but prefered to stay at my own place. Chilling on 4chin because no football tonight.

Enjoy having the wrong date because you can't understand fucking leapfrog years

enjoying putting waaaaay too much stock into a completely arbitrary number system loosely based on solar cycles and created by the catholic church

Lmao this fucking samefag is more pathetic than the fatass hes insulting.

Wait whats the significance of xmas in 2 days? No one does anything on the 22nd of december(special things anyways)

I was doing stuff all day with people. It's late. I'm here to cum.

nothing. OP eats scrotum is all

Or you know... I'm visiting family and it's midnight and I can't sleep. Merry Christmas ya'll.

LOL. NO ONE HERE IS BETTER, WE ARE NOT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, WE ARE THE SLUDGE UNDERNEATH IT.

The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus. Enjoy hellfire.