Yeah... Ssuurrree

Closet Weeb

Robbie the Turkroach

>Have motorbike
>Enjoy Colombian Marching Powder
>Love blasting Motorhead

Good one

Depressed alcoho. Yay.

If our world was an Anime, i would be its Naruto.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVKZxaezSuI

Yeah, because naruto would be on a white supremacist website

MCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFVMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELFMCFUCKINGKILLYOURSELF

>GoT comes out
>everyone despises Jaime
>my favorite character
>no one understands
>now he's basically a main character
>winning game of thrones.

Steven Hyde, That 70's Show

can you and I could be friends irl ?

Fuck off

This motherfucker right here. My literal face when I'm a pre law jew that wears Brooks Brothers every day and is way more sarcastic than anyone knows how to take.

Dawwww this isn't a feels thread

/thread

And how are you gonna feel when Daenerys kills the dick out of him?

youre a fuckin cuck sissy fat faggot just wishing you could be negans shadow fat tard faggot go die.

Do you identify with him because you fuck your sister?

Nice feet

If you read the books you'll like him even more. The chapters from his point of view are the best

Dr. Rush

you wish, you're more of

I am not as Strong or Fast as him, but our minds are one Person.

>white supremacist website

Weak, incompetent leader dependant on fear an intimidation which wile always leads to uprises. Seems legit

Anyone remember this show?

Are you gonna say it's not, Billy Bob?

I loved that show until the bitter end

Would you be suprised I said yes?

Who's this?

It's not. Granted, there are a lot of frustrated, disenfranchised white fuccbois who feel 'cheated' by
>muh jooz
because their
>heritage
doesn't guarantee them the life they think they
>should
have, but the site itself isn't white supremacist.

I.. have no idea. I first started seeing screen-caps of it years after I had forsaked the television in favor of Sup Forums and the internet at large

Colluding!

>be careful not to 'choke' on your ambitions

You're a weasel?

It's a good show, you should check it out.

People actually believe this is a white supremacist website?

Couldn't agree more

Some people even consider Pepe to be a "hate symbol". Can you believe that?

Closest comparison.

Aw shit forgot about Bojack. Thats me

How can you believe its not? Its about the only place where you can say "Nigger" and nobody gives a shit, if you say anything positive about "black people" people will think you're a paid representative of the now defunct Clinton campaign, and Ben Garrison comics have become a meme unto themselves here.

Kek goddamn I miss that show

In 20 years once I go bald and get real fat at least.

So basically you want a pacefull life

That shit's not true

Sup Forums Might be, but people forget Sup Forums also spawned the "branch" of anonymous famed for its social-justice-hacktivism fighting that sort of thing... but all of them do seem to have abandoned their ties to the chans.