Hey murricans, please stop exporting your cancerous "culture" to Europe

Hey murricans, please stop exporting your cancerous "culture" to Europe

Ancient Finns spent a lot of time naked in a Sauna and modern Finns do too.
I find being naked to be cultural appropriation and I would prefer if you guys stopped it...

I just love to cosplay as a naked finn

desu we are the ones importing it.
The nordics and Netherlands are completely americanized, germany is following and even Greece is turning into a poor version of US, 50% of the populace speaks enlish for fuck's sake.

Why is that girl on the left appropriating western culture?

wow the fucking word filters are still in place?
Wasn't this like 2 fucking years ago?

Niggers should stop wearing pants and shoes, we invented those, that's cultural appropriation

I hate greeks so much

Nuke athens

Please stop blaming us when retarded euros try to be like us.

>Nigger representing natives
>Le stop appropriating my culture silly boys xD

Suck my dick ;^)

I'm pretty sure horse people invented pants.

*hoobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboo*
*scalps all the g*rmans*

European politics are also starting to become Americanized, meaning instead of discussing issues, you engage in populism and defaming your opponent.

This bothers me to no end.

I just want government that passes laws based on merits of the issue and arrive at compromise solutions starting from their respective positions, and oppositions that is constructive in its criticism of the ruling coalition instead of resorting to dishonest demagoguery. Is that too much to ask for?

Polarization isn't an American phenomenon

I think we both live in "democracies" where only 50-60% of the people even care enough to vote? Like think about the action of hearing about politics for months before the election and not voting. That's how repulsive the political culture is.

I think there will be one more big crisis, then everyone starts getting their own versions of the Chinese communist party.

Voter turnout in American elections is actually pretty high compared with here where it's like 30% here.

That's it, we need to cut the underwater internet cable to murrica.
They've crossed the line.

I believe 1964 was the last presidential election where voter turnout topped 60%.

Americans need to stop appropriating European culture, like democracy, freedom, being white, banks, and modern civilization in general

European culture is disappearing probably because it hasn't adapted itself well to the modern world.

No. Get tomahawk chopped Hanz.

>tfw my college put these up around Halloween

SJWs raus!

wtf does it say on the pic?

European culture, like African, most Asian and Latin culture are obsolete

>We are completely americanized
>We
Randstad

just had to type it out on google trasnlate myself as i couldnt stand the curiosity, thanks assholes

You had the chance to round up and kill the entire Frankfurt School but you didn't. This shit is on you as much as it's on us, Hans.

im a native ameri. but if i saw a white bitch dressed like that they only thing id feel is a strong urge to make mestizos

you think its harmless, but you are not the target