Are blond + blue eyes rare in the West? and are they popular?

>Are blond + blue eyes rare in the West? and are they popular?

I thought most of the Germanic and Slavic people had blondes and blue eyes
but it was just my fantasy...

whenever I see pictures like this I wish for the third World War so badly. Just imagine those three guys in camo crying because they miss their mothers in a trench in Siberia. It makes me diamonds. You would think the previous two wars would have filtered all the stupid beard genes and making girly faces towards cameras genes out of the male populace, but it seems we have to try again.

I see more whites with blonde hair and blue eyes than whites with black hair and green eyes. As a whole, whites (hispanics) with black hair and brown eyes are becoming more common.

I guess you are the epitome of masculinity then?

t. ugly

oh look the two normiest countries in Europe are triggered, what a surprise. Now where's Spain?

you'd probably get drafted and killed

close enough

Okay Rambo

I bet you graduated top of your class in the Navy Seals, and been in numerous secret raids, right?

You probably have noodle arms, can't do ten push ups, and can't grow anything more than a pedo-stache.

is this you?
>how dare you question my masculinity, kiddo

So do you have blonde and blue eyes?

Question for Canadians and France, how common are white people with black hair and green eyes? I see many Jewish girls with black hair and green eyes as well. Where did this combo originate, and why is it the best?

In the south of Brazil is really common

Pic related

you said everything, anglo friend
sadly that kind of true make normies go mad

I have green eyes and blonde hair, is that good enough for you Mr. Kim?

My father had them

stop lying

What do you think of this man?

don't care for him very much, he was a bit on the evil side

at least in my region it is true

I assume this originated in France because it's more common in northern US and Canada. Living in a Mexican border state, I rarely see people like this. I think I've seen more hispanics with blonde hair and green eyes. It doesn't make sense.

ok curse, of curse

it's not that commom, but I think there are more dark eyes + blue/green eyes than blonde hair + blue/green eyes in Brazil
pic related

>dark hair

Fix'd.

In terms of hair/eye colour combination, the most common in England, Ireland and Scotland is probably brown & blue, and probably brown & brown in Wales