No feels bread?

No feels bread?
Let's fix that. Talk to me Sup Forums, let's have us some late night feels. OC greentexts encouraged.

no 404 pls

chekt

>be me last march
>18 years old
>become fed up with the degeneracy at my college campus (Oberlin College) and become a trump supporter
>plan to vote for Trump in NY primary (my home state).
>also feel constantly anxious and depressed due to unrelated reasons
>posting on Sup Forums about how to commit suicide (reveal some personal info, but not name or address)
>someone reports my info to campus police and they track down my identity
>get kicked out of college
>family send me to mental hospital
>get put on antipsychotics and antidepressants (stop antipsychotics after a month)
>get out of hospital (primary occurred while in hospital)
>feel disinterested in politics while on the drugs
>become politically neutral
>never check anything about politics like I did before all this happened
>stop taking the drugs in mid september (it takes about 2-3 months for the full effects of the drug to wear off after stopping)
>fill out absentee ballot a month before the election in favor of Clinton (since she had more political experience)
>two weeks before the election, realize that I've made a mistake, and should have voted for Trump
>finally feel my desire to follow politics come back to life
>mfw I won't get a chance to vote for a republcian candidate for at least another year now, and who knows if i'll get put back on the drugs before then.
>however, depression and anxiety also reemerage.
>drop out of college in early december

now I'm at home and working a job as a cashier at Walmart. I want to save up money to move out by next year. I can't stand the degeneracy of this world, but more than anything else, I can't stand myself. What do, Sup Forums?

commencing dump

anyone ever feel like powerful figures in history were more glorious, legendary etc...
why does it seem nothings a big deal anymore?

possibly because you're depressed? Or due to post-modernism

I found this in a feels thread like 3 weeks ago. The thread 404d after only 15 replies, but this story really touched me, and I didn't want it to die off.

i dont know man. i look at niggas like julius caeser and napolean and think god damn. now i look at people nowadays and think fuck me.

well, thats probably because you're comparing tumblr feminists to Julius Caesar.

naw i was talking about trump, people that are held up in the limelight nowadays, its fucked dude.

Well, that ends my feels dump. I hope you all felt something seeing these stories.

i dont see what the issue is really

ITT A bunch of nerd loser virgins who are too autistic to actually do anything about their pathetic basement-dwelling life and would rather complain about it on the internet.

Everyone needs a venting point user, you, you just project to vent.

Nope, I have a very well-paying job, a wife and I use my spare time to laugh at losers like you. Keep the salt coming

you're so full of shit that you might as well live in Michael brown's asshole.

I don't need the validation of any of you losers.

apparently, you do.

He doth protest too much, methinks.

anyone got anymore feels stories? This thread is slowly dying, just like Sup Forums

Gets me everytime

Got no OC, but I've been trying to breathe some life back into the three disjointed feels threads currently fading off this board. Hopefully this one gets going again.

How's your night been so far, user?

Im the same person who posted this.
so my night hasn't been going too great. I have work tomorrow at 2 (have to be up in 10.5 hours) and im on here to kill some time. Do you have any advice for me going forward?

Lets try and get this thread fired up again, I'll start.

too long, didn't read.

The fact you keep responding proves you do

>Started dateing Chick Mid October
>Things are good
>I said some things
>She said some things
>You know how it goes
>She said she loved me
>Like a pussy I said it back
>All is good get most of the perks
>Ass grab Tit Grab
>Argument happens
>Find out she was cheating
>I told her thanks for the wasted time whore
>Made her cry I apologize two weeks later
>Turns out I made her suicidal
>Sometimes I feel
>Like I don't have a partner
>Sometimes I feel
>Like my only friend
>Is me
>Lonely I am
>Spending the holiday alone
>Yet Again
>Happy Holidays Bros

you're problem is you need to stop being such a pushover pussy. Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude or a troll. Im saying this because I want you to improve as a person from the cuck that you currently are for your own sake.

awwwww...

How long should I wait for the next one?

for the next what?

So? That's her own fault. If she kills herself at least you aren't liable and at best you feel satisfied with the Karma?

Next Girl
True True I think I'll be fine soon user I just constantly think I should have never fell in this bitches tarpit in the first place

I'm pretty shit at advice but heres what I say: Don't go for low income skanks who weren't hugged enough by dad and go after some uptown womens?

>experiment with gays at uni
>full on claim homosexuality
>only interaction with males is kissing and receiving head, and having a more comfortable relationship with women because I was so beta
>finally suck dick, take cock
>donewiththis.exe
>2years later
>bf has major depression, multiple suicide attempts
>let him move in with me cause he needs a place

idk if u wanna hear more

Sounds kinda boring but the thread is moving slowly so go right ahead.

damn, where'd you go user? I thought someone would respond to my shitty story. Oh well.

this one got me cause my gf sounds like this when/if i have no phone over the weekend and i realised if i died like this, she'd probs act the same way.

Come to think of it your right man,her parents divorced when she was 7,Her mom was a whore should've saw it comeing,true about the dad also.But at the end of the day there's two sides of me one part I don't wanna see her dead the other i don't care or give a damn what she does.Im stuck in the middle

>ex boi and i never once fuck around
>maintain good roommate relationship for a while
>he gets dog
>dog is obnoxious but cute
>roommates start neglecting bills
>I'm paying all the bills but not primary lease holder at uni for 3 months
>start beating his dog

things get worse

beating his dog? Cont.

Hey user, sorry I took too long to reply, things have been hectic over here.

If I'm being honest, user, I can't say I've ever been there myself. What I do know, though, is that what you're going through is, to say the least, pretty damn rough. And while I can't say I've ever gone through the exact same thing, I can certainly say that thekey thing I feel you should take away from all of this is that even though you may be sometimes beat to shit by circumstances out of your control, that doesn't strip you of your agency. Your life is still yours to dictate. I'm sorry I don't really have a better way to put this, but the sooner you realize who's really in control the sooner you'll be able to hopefully make things better.

Or at least, so I've been told...

im crying like a fucking idiot but atleast i feel something. thankyou user

Good dumps so far, I got some shit. Also dealing with things myself might explain but they are irrelevant to what I've dealt with last year or years prior. If anything I'm just filled with regret and for some reason it's washing back into me right now in life.

thinks for your reply. I appreciate your advice. At this point, I'm trying to figure out how to better my life. Idk how. Im currently working 30 hours a week as a cashier (it pays 10 dollars an hour). Im hoping they'll let me go up to 40 hours a week soon so I can start to save up money. I also have a NYS emt certificate, but im not sure if I can do anything with that.

Things actually get better
>He was beating dog much worse
>He gets mugged multiple times meeting random guys for sex
>We leave house trashed
>All of us drop out
>Dog gets taken by good people
>Roommate in therapy
>??????
>Profit

Share with us your woes, user. If nothing else, we're here to listen. And who knows? Maybe one of us might have something valuable to say. If not, though, at least get it off your chest and out of your system.

>Room smells awful

What did she shit her pants? What a fucking retard

I'm actually hoping to get EMT certified myself someday soon, if I can. I've always wanted to be the one person that can actually make a difference in an emergency situation. My recommendation is to use that little outlet to try and make a difference in other people's lives. And even if you don't, hey, at least you'll be able to be the guy that responds when someone asks "is anyone here a doctor?" (though it won't be technically 100% correct)

thank you Sup Forums for threads like these. I haven't cried in a good year at least and it feels much better to let it out finally since irl I need to be the strong man who solves everything and never shows his emotions.

Thanks user, I knew there'd be a happy ending :)

Mother is a nurse and I can confirm when they ask for a doc and you "oh I am a nurse" they tell you too fuck off.

Thanks, user. It's always nice to see these threads, ironically enough.

Too bad she shit her pants

I guess, but I just don't think that I'm strong enough to be an EMT.

samefagging this hard.

thanks m8, I've been lucky and have had good luck with girls. Currently in a relationship with a girl. Recently I've been snapchatted by ex girls or they cross my mind here or there. Doesn't really bother me until I start comparing my current girlfriend to them. I feel like i settled. I always convinced myself I wouldn't settle. My girlfriend is sweet but just not the kind of girl i want to spend forever with.

>develop some autoimmune disorder 1 day (BAM, that fast)
>lose hearing
>lose balance
>attacks liver too
>in the span of a day lose my ability to drive, date, live, work.
>LOVED cars
>LOVED scuba diving
>LOVED dating women, intimacy
>silver-lining: early-middle-age, so I had the chance to party, date, travel, love cars, scuba, live
>ready to punch out. but dad gets dementia, can't check out (because mom would be devastated, so would dad in his current capacity)

In Dante's Limbo

i mean that physically, although I also don't really like talking to other people either.

Oh thank fucking god that ended nicely.

damn this thread is moving slow.

It doesn't take strength, user. Trust me, I've seen the effects of Adrenaline on the human body. It doesn't matter how strong you are at the gym, if you want to save someone's life, there is no amount of bullshit last-resort back-pocket strength you won't pull out of nowhere to get the job done. I don't mean to sound corny when I say to have faith in your abilities. You won't be let down.

Honestly I've struggles with that same thing myself. But what I've learned is that those insecurities are rarely actually significant in the slightest. The whole concept of "settling" is dumb to begin with, really. Who cares how perfect she is? Who cares if she's the kind of girl you'll spend the rest of your life with? None of that matters. All that matters is that she makes you happy. As long as she's still making you happy, there isn't a single thing wrong with being together, and anyone that says otherwise is only doing so out of their own insecurity.

I started talking to a chick I knew in 5th grade recently and I'm starting to catch feelings. However, I'm scared of dating because the last relationship I was in she cut my name into her arm shortly after we broke up. I want to try dating again, but I'm terrified of that happening again. It's been 4 odd years and it still really bothers me

tbh it wasnt that sad or anything and the end was a bit weak. if its true then good read but if its fake its shit teir

I think you're severely underestimating how weak I am. I can't even pass the entry level tests to be an EMT for an agency. I guess I might as well just keep working at Walmart for now.

I mean, you play video games, don't you? In so many games there's a level requirement to reach certain areas or unlock certain abilities. This is literally the real-world equivalent of that. If you can't pass the entrance exams, then simply grind a few more low-level encounters until you've got enough XP to level up. Alternatively, train STR specifically.

I started paying a lot more for gym memberships once I made the connection to skill points and leveling.

And anyhow, I think you're severely overestimating how weak you are. The human mind is a negative place, user.

i dont know. I just feel too demotivated to even want to work out.

Maybe I'm depressed again, or something. I just can't seem to say I'm ever happy. I guess the guilt just gets to me.

Nobody has the same level of power today as people like Julius Caesar or Napoleon. Sure, trump could beat Alexander the Great with a nuke, but at the time nobody could rival him. Trump isn't that powerful of influential. People have to change the world in a big way to be remembered like that. More recent examples would be Hitler or MLK. No single person is really changing the world significantly right now, but someone will, someone always does, and they will be remembered for it.