Ask a guy who just shot his neighbors dog anything

Ask a guy who just shot his neighbors dog anything.

Proof?

None senpai, you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

Surprised you didn't teleport behind it
also why

Annoying little fucker has been sitting in the corner of my neighbors yard for the past 10 hours barking ad dogs down the fucking street. Its driving me insane. he has only stopped to go run and get food/water. He has done this every day for the past 2 years. I'm not edgy, I love animals. Everyone has an exception though.

>Ask a guy who just shot his neighbors dog anything.
What does it taste like?
I hear the black dogs are the best.

It's not dead, I doubt the little bastard is even hurt. It did shut him up though.

BB gun?

so you shot him with a pellet gun?

lol

.22 rifle. I shot it with a subsonic 20 grain bullet, so it was comparable to a decent air rifle. Nothing too bad, i doubt it did more than break skin.

Subsonic .22 will do a lot more than break skin. That is still quite powerful. My friend shot all the way through his bedroom wall with a CO2 cartridge pellet gun. He was trying to show it to me in his room and he missed the target and put a hole straight through his wall and out the other side. A subsonic .22 will be more powerful than that. It could easily kill.

It hit it in the side from 10 yards you mong. It was a 20 grain lead nose bullet, it had maybe 10ft lbs of energy. The pupper is fine. I barely killed a squirrel with a shit straight to the eye from 3 yards with these bullets.

>retard degenerate who shoots dogs
>calls other people mong

look in the mirror, idiot

In a civilized country we would grow balls and tell the owner to sort the fucking problem out. Too scared to confront the owners?

What'd you shoot?

I have tried multiple times, my neighbor is an obnoxious faggot who sits in his garage every other night/morning and sings(screams) karaoke. I brought it up with the city last year(so far nothing) I live in a kind of shitty neighborhood so every fucking hoodrat around me has 2-5 small yappy aggressive dogs. Plus that tiny ass bullet would hurt a whole lot less than a swift kick to the ribs like the last damn feral that tried to bite me.

>Ask a guy who just shot his neighbors dog anything.

Did you shoot in in mid-shit? I saw that on an episode of Married With Children once. Always wondered if the autonomic nervous system would cause the muscles to shoot the feces out like a cannon or if it would just leave it hanging half in and half out of the dog's butthole like some weird post modern sculpture meant to symbolize the American way of life or something.

KEK

Enjoy your ban.

>It hit it in the side from 10 yards you mong. It was a 20 grain lead nose bullet, it had maybe 10ft lbs of energy. The pupper is fine. I barely killed a squirrel with a shit straight to the eye from 3 yards with these bullets.

You shoot squirrels in the FUCKING EYE?
Dude. You are a sociopath. Who the fuck do you think you are--Luke Skywalker shooting womprats in your T-16? Fuck you.

Sounds like the problem did get sorted out though.

You know squirrels are pests right, also they are edible?

sounds like the problem would be sorted out if someone shot the shooter instead