Tfw your girlfriend offers you a blow job and then surprises you with a pre-lubed vibrator right in the ass...

tfw your girlfriend offers you a blow job and then surprises you with a pre-lubed vibrator right in the ass, right when you tell her that your going to cum.

>she put it all the way in
>I jumped completely out of the bed and onto the floor
>came from an extremely intense sensation in my ass instead of my dick
>took 10 minutes to get it out. it was on the whole time.
>no idea my asshole could feel that good
>mindblown

What the hell did I just experience?

An anal orgasm you fucking retard.

Psychological conditioning in preparation for pegging.

no, seriously though.

How big was the vibrator she put in your ass?

psychological conditioning? what does that even mean?

It was really small. 3 inches maybe? it was metallic and smooth.

That's gay tbh with you

>having sex with a girl is gay

It's called rape, often victims will orgasm during.

bait

you lucky bastard. i asked my girlfriend to play with my ass only once and she dumped me and told everyone I was gay.

>Seriously though
Fuck off?

that's what you get for being gay.

There is absolutely nothing "gay" with shoving vibrators up your ass. "Gay" means you're having sex with men and vibrators are inanimate (not men nor women). I can't believe you uneducated fucks never experienced a smooth vibrator up the shitter. Bunch of fags tbh

I'm not gay. I just want a girl to play with my prostate.

it's called a fantasy that you made up to post on Sup Forums

Don't listen to these swines, user. that's not gay.

You learn to associate two item (Items A, and Item B) in such a way that Item B produces the effect of Item A.
>In other words she's trying to get you to orgasm anally by associating it with penile orgasms.
If this is the case, this definitely won't be the last time this happens.

you either suck dick, or you don't suck dick. If you suck dick, i won't date you.

What's a prostate?

Funny insult but you still haven't refuted my point, fag.

whatever fags. You probably think there is such a thing as a feminine penis.

so if she just keep doing that everytime im about to cum i would just start cumming simply by her fucking my ass? thats so stupid, it would never work

>He still hasn't taken the trap redpill

Get out.

Tits or get the fuck out.

>you took his bait user. why?

She is going to peg you bro, she is going to start small and make you think its your idea to stick a 12 purple dildo up your ass.

Your going to be presented with various skin colors, your going to pick purple.

More pics of your girlfriend. Now.

It's what day people have.

it's the male g-spot.

took you 10 minutes to get it out? wtf?

The next stage is when she puts a strap on jack on and starts drilling your ass.

strap on jack on?

>all the way in
>3 inches
>orgasm immediately after, clinch anal sphincer and confulse like an epileptic for 3 minutes
>evenually stand.
>try to pull it out with my fingers
>it's in to deep
>try to shit it out
>more difficult than you think.

You're lucky you got it out. People to to the emergency room for that all the god damned time.
>they wait until they haven't taken a shit in a a week and then finally accept the embarrassment and go the hospital to get rid of the pain.

And here I thought I was a whiteknight that would never hit a woman

I don't thing a three inch metallic pocket rocket is big enough to cause that problem.

This. Can I see the image in your Op panned out please?

>What the hell did I just experience?

A prostate orgasm. It's the reason why gay men are gay.

Fine. Here.

My gf plays with my ass which is cool but then she tries to stick a finger in there and she has nails so it's like a weird midevil torture thing. Has opened me to the possibility of using a small device with her tho. In short ASS play with a girl isn't that gay although pegging is kinda gay

This thread just got interesting.

>What is psychology