Have you already forgotten about me, Sup Forums?

Have you already forgotten about me, Sup Forums?

;_;

I loved him in Air Force One, but indiana jones 4 was terrible.

Yes

No. I still really enjoyed your work in movies such as The Master and Almost Famous.

it still hurts, guys...

no, i keep reminding zelda you killed yourself on her twitcast

ahh yes yes. well done on beating depression well done
HOWEVER

just watched the birdcage the other night. funny movie, rip senpai

yes, Alan Rickman was a much sadder death

I had a personal FUND IT idea for a film reshoot of The Fountainhead and Williams was my casting choice for Ellsworth Toohey. To me he was the perfect combination of fatherly kindness (good will hunting) and underlying, savage darkness (death to smoochy) that the role needed. Now I'll never get to make my critically acclaimed anthem kino with him ;_;

One is a posssum and the other is a ferret?

He'll never get to play the new Zelda game

I hope you realize something about yourself as of this moment:

That you, sequestered in your home, posting at late hours, trying to cause a girl named Zelda who is the daughter of a revered and tragic figure trouble, hoping to strew obstacles in her path - you are officially and almost literally a cheap 8-bit tier villain in a crap video game. That is the apex of moral significance you will contribute to the world. You aren't even good enough to be a Ganondorf. You're like some shitty intermediate villain at best, or a particularly noxious minion more likely.

Call me plebbit if you want, faggot. But you should really think about killing yourself, not because you're cruel, but because you're pitiful.

hola reddit

Dude it's 2016 come on

You answered to "faggot", so I guess your bull has you well prepped

how can we forget one of the most overrated and worst "actors" of all time ?

*tips fedora* I'll protect m'lady

t. reddit

It hurts that the most genuine people tend to die young.

It was the first time a celebrities death made me cry.

>you will never talk about evangelion with robin
Why even live?

The truth about what happened

probably

let's face it, he was a fucking freak

(._. )

Except it's confirmed he slit his wrists. He was suffering from a Parkinson's like disease and dementia. He did it for us, so that we wouldn't see him writher away in that condition for the next 20 years and instead remember him fondly.