Aight Sup Forums it's up to you

Aight Sup Forums it's up to you
traitor or hero?

hero

Dubs

traitor

an hero

i dunno lol

Neither. He's just a self righteous, overly-idealistic dipshit who released info that should have come as a shock to absolutely NO ONE.

Both

hero, of course...

user here calling him traitor is kind of a sad joke, since they like their anonymity intact...

Hero implies his behavior made a difference. so no. people only talked about him for a few months looking for the next tragic event (like a shooting) to take their minds off of it.

Traitor implies that he did what he did out of spite or hatred. He had the chance to be one but all he did was point out what needed to be known on some scale. He merely revealed that our government was legally overstepping its natural limitations.

In the end I have decided that he is just another human, nothing special, nothing vile.

idk his gf is pretty hot though

don't let your memes be dreams

He did the right thing, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be prosecuted.

He did the right thing. I am all for pardoning him.

He did the right thing even though he should be prosecuted then pardoned.

fucked up logic right there...

if this is "the right thing" maybe it shouldn't be illegal then ?

if he comes back to the US they will kill him 100%, what's the point ?

hero

they will not kill him
just send him to some shithole to rot
>mfw he is already rotting in a shithole

He did the wrong thing for all the right reasons.

This fucking sweet man, is a god damn HERO.

Not an hero, but a normal hero.
One that makes sense, and has fucking morals.
(Unlike the cunts and niggers that roam around this board)!

>inb4 I know I took the b8 and am snapping on some faggot OP

>He did the right thing, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be prosecuted.
He deserves his trial and the allowance of freedom he would likely regain from it.
He does seem to fear our government at the moment though, despite evidence that is available favoring him.

As long as it's handled properly "whistleblowing" is not a punishable offense. Unfortunately he is not the first even in a relatively short time to be treated as a criminal for whistleblowing. The other one I heard of was essentially called a terrorist and "detained indefinitely" while the patriot act was in effect.

he did the right thing, in perhaps the wrong way, for the people, who would otherwise not know that their privacy was threatened.

I still don't think he is a hero, simply he doesn't deserve this infamy.

Heck yes she is.

Andy sixx shhould suck a log out of his ass

Similar logic.

Not really, m8

Remember this guy ?

Prison for life...

Yeah, Snowden should definitely come back to the US...

>guy
Ignorant cis scum

True.

how to survive in prison when you're a skinny short guy...

I think I would rather be raped in the ass than have my dick cut off.

technically both, but mostly a hero.

Hero

why not both ?

But if he didn't release it... officials would quickly deny it even if faggots like you assumed that they were.
Nah brah. He did what a hero does. Self sacrifice for the greater good

Traiter, I agree with what he did, but he should had stayed here and dealt with the consequences like a true man.

Nice try, nsa

Hero, I wish I had that face

Hero.
Stupid question, though

He'd be in jail with hardly any exposure to the outside world while the media freely builds the narrative of him.

He gained much more exposure by leaving the country. It was for the best.

There was a film that came out back in '98 called Enemy of the State. Remember that one? It starred Will Smith, and it was basically about the exact capabilities that the NSA currently has (and to some degree, probably HAD). People were speculating about this surveillance and technology a long fucking time ago, and the information he released is absolutely nothing revelatory.

And so what had changed since that sanctimonious prick blew the whistle? Answer: absolutely nothing. Are we better off knowing that they have a big bad spooky mass-data collection system? I think not.

I mean, what was his end game? Kek