Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sYeoI-kRjjU?t=22s
youtu.be/j-jYnU-UPcA?t=4m40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lurking. Just not doing much.

Just finished my sammich.

I've returned aswell

I wish this image wasn't so tiny

Christ dude, you munch fast. Did you just like... Ground it up and then snort it or something?

Got it off MLess? I just downloaded it from there kek

Just then, yes.

Just drank my milk.
She looks cute with that tail.
I'm a fast eater, always been like that since I was little. My appetite also follows this.

Most girls get cuter when they have a tailplug in.

Atleast, I think so.

I wish that was the case with me too, i basically have to force myself to eat these days.

Anyways, to the chubby / thic

Nah, I think so too.
Oh well, I guess I was blessed and cursed with it.

Well at least I'm not the only one.

TBH i think im just being shitty about things because i've got the holiday blues.

is gardevoir fur?

I can't enlarge anything, anyone know a fix?

Get 4chanX kek

It goes in the box thread as far as it concerns me.

Seasonal depression?

Oh well, it'll pass

Hyyuup. Pretty bad this year too.

Hopefully, it's been a rough ride this year for some reason.

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

I feel you. My antidepressants aren't even helping honestly. I just feel like shit daily and don't want to do anything other than mope around.

too thicc

Thankfully my autistic devotion to daily routine prevents me from getting stuck moping around because i >HAVE< to going to the gym, doing my home routine, bike ride, etc.

I suppose weight is subjective with it comes to thicc. I go by, if she's got a good face, and a bit of extra weight, then maybe. If she has a good face and can display the weight well, I'm boning it.

Well that's always good. I'm on break from school so I have nothing to do. Not even a job. I just stay up and lie around all day. It's horrible.

I'm the opposite. Slim or built only. Not keen on thicc girls any more.

I really wish i could help you out with that, but im afraid due to my 'tism in this regard most of my advice wouldn't really be worth much to anyone but myself. That being said... Uhm... Maybe find a hobby of sorts?

Not just for you, 2016 was an insane year for everyone.

I can do slim, but not built. Just feels like I'm holding a guy. It's weird cause I like dick, but not guys kek.

I mean I've got hobbies and shit to do. Money eludes me right now. I'm in a rough spot and just kinda waiting.

But as said, it's been one hell of a year.

>I suppose weight is subjective with it comes to thicc.
ofc, what I meant was too thicc for me

I've been with a dude before. It's way different from a built chick. They may be built, but they're still feminine. I can't wait for this shit year to end as well. So I can finally go back to work and have disposable income again.

Im normally not interested or aware of much outside of my own comfy ecosystem but yeah, some of the shit that's been going on has probably affected me, even though a lot of bad shit did happen to me personally too. Chief of which was that retard torpedoing me in his car. 'least my bike survived "intact".

Man I understand that feeling so bad it hurts in a way.

Yeah. I guess it could be different. Everyone's different and for whatever reason fit girls just don't seem attractive to me.

Yeah. It's horrid. Not to mention the anxiety that rolls around with my depression gets super bad sometimes. I'll get a sudden headache and there we go ITS A BRAIN TUMOR!11!

My health anxiety is off the charts :(
Although I've been deemed pretty damn healhty by my doctor and physician.

Exactly, and if that's the case, more for me to claim dibs on.

IS THERE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO PICTURES?! I'VE BEEN STARING AT IT FOR FUCKING 10 MINUTES

Go get em boi

It's meant to be 3D. You have to pretty much stare past your monitor, then somehow focus the two images into one, and boom. 3D

I'd take their professional opinion on the matter if i were you, i mean, they do get paid for their time after all.

wat
it's a cross eye stereogram

I was already checked, and diagnosed with, well, a brain dysfunction. Anxiety.

I still get the anxious spoops, otherwise I know I'm fine. Just sperging out like an autist is all.

FUCK. I thought they we s/fur versions of those fucking spot the difference games for kids. Fuck my autism.

Random question: can anyone else do a whistle register scream, like this? youtu.be/sYeoI-kRjjU?t=22s
I'm not a good vocalist, but I've noticed that I have a rather impressive vocal range. Whistle registers are very rare among men especially baritones like myself, so I'm curious. I've yet to meet anyone else that can hit a C7.

Hey, some of my greatest moments were fuelled by autism.

Take some prednisone, you fucking whiny faggot.

I can't. Mine are very guttural. I've got a very deep voice, although I do vary in which artists I sing. Dean Martin, Alice Cooper, Rotting Christ. Shit like that.

kek

Honestly same tho.

Like buying my first fedora, such enlightened,

bump

Love this

>BOFA
>not BOFH

I can do that too, and have some ridiculous death growls. My voice, despite my looks, is actually quite deep and gravelly, and I can hit pretty good bass notes. My lowest is an E2 with my modal voice, highest being a G4. However, to have a whistle register *and* be a bass-baritone is probably 1 in 100k.

'eh, hats arent my thing.

I know this is s/fur, but does anyone recall the name of the short Scappo "comic" with a fox and doberman in the gym? Gay comic, but after losing my collection I absolutely cannot find it. Spent an hour browsing galleries trying to find it.

lmao
I'm fucking w/ you

ill look.
i recall that one. gotta search for a moment

Probably. I've just got a smooth deep voice. Which can turn pretty abrasive when I try.

Thx fam

And im autistic, and tired, so i took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

he bested my quality. darn

I try user

Kek it's late no worries mate

nah its all good mr webmanon

Technically it's 10:33 here so... Yeah, neither late nor early for me. Technically.

Mine is soft and weak until I speak up, then it's very powerful the louder I get. It's kinda cool. I've always had an obsession with voices, really don't know why. That's why I love this man here youtu.be/j-jYnU-UPcA?t=4m40s
Btw that is also my lowest note, although not nearly as powerful and clean as Pete's since he's a god damn basso profundo. Fuck his voice makes me hard.

Oh fuck. It's 430 am here.

Still lookin

cant find that comic of the fox and doberman. i thought i had it

Aww, damn... thanks for trying