Gf is cheating on me with a guy she meet on Craigslist while looking for a job...

Gf is cheating on me with a guy she meet on Craigslist while looking for a job . she emails him and he comes over when im at work. She has tried to delete the emails from me but i dug deep and got them recovered. How do i approach her on this.

wat

Your gf is trash, and there's only one thing to do with trash: Dump it

How did you do about finding the emails?

Logged into her email on my phone and deleted the alert email on her phone...i gave her some sleeping pills just so i could do this

Next time she gets an email from him looking to hook up i will know right away and be ready to catch them in the act and kick his ass

Why kick his ass?
She's the one betraying you.
>just saying. I believe in violence. But also logic

You are right but he knows im real. She told him about me and how over protective i am. Im now in bed with her if anyone needs proof

the dude is a dick but it's your woman that is cheating, she made the choice he just offered

Looks to me like "he"is a chick

This means you take your bitch and put her in a fucking woodchipper, thats what cheaters get.

Post her nudes, then show her

OP HERE Your rite m8. She just woke up and asked me what i was doing up so late

OP, it's simple: are you OK with it and WILL YOU be ok with it? if the answer is anything else than yes, you know what you've got to do.

Never understood why ppl get mad at the guy, he's not the one cheating.. She is.
Toss her ass to the curb

Bro, get her drunk and Fuck all her holes with a 12inch cock sleeve. Then dump her ass.
>Of course record it and share with your fellow b/ros

At this point, you cannot love her, because she doesnt love you, clearly, now, hit up home depot brother, wood chipper of polycarbonate barrel.

or*

Here is my cum shot from tonigght....right before sje fell asleep and i found out

Set fire to the bed with her in it.

Getting out first yourself is optional.

Woodchipper bro, thats a cumdumpster.

She's fugly! I'd have left her already!

Op here again...Any request for nudes? Dont have ass or feet

Yes

Masssss.
So story.how old are you guys?how long have you been together?

lets see dat pussy, if decent, fire, if not, woodchipper

Her swallowing or giving a bj, if you have any. More loads to face welcome

Ewww that's fucking dandruff on her head. Wtf dude, that's ur gf?!

Almost 2 years. Me 19 . her 18

At least you are young OP. Good on ya for being paranoid and checking shit out.

Where are the nudes OP

Oh fuck dude, this is typical. Just dump her. It feels like a loss now but believe me, it isn't. Was in the same boat at that age. Never trust women until their at least like 25, and even then...

Any vids amigo?

Keep them coming OP.
She's not bad looking.
So how are you feeling b/ro?
Just remember, no hoe is worth doing something crazy that will ruin your life.

Right now

Sneak an ass pic OP be a Sup Forumsro

Go grab something huge, introduce it to her snatch. Tell her your feeling kinky.
>I'm talkin' y'uge (12x6)

She looks like an asian version of Shelly Duvall

don't. just gtfo. no reason. just gtfo

she probably gave you HIV by now, not even kidding. You should probably get a few tests and dump her ass already.

Just ghost her

your girl is ugly bro. Don't be mad she cheated on you. You will find better. Normally thats just cliche but there isnt any other way. Shes a 2/10.

you do realize CL guys are worse that Sup Forums guys

the REAL question is... what did you do to drive this girl to such depravity?
> OP is a monster

I gave her a home to live in. Let her eat. Worked my ass off for her at my shitty job only to come home and find this shit...tell me about what i did wrong

you're both under 20... who cares

move on

Throw her on the street and watch her beg she ain't worth your time just know smelly cock was in her mouth so don't kiss her

Not ravaging her pussy like this user said for one...
Kind if sounds like your beta OP

Just leave nigga dont be dumb

You didn't do anything wrong OP. You just put yourself out there and hope for the best.

Some people cheat, there's no way around it, you can't make a Non-cheater a cheater, and if you somehow did

It'd be pretty obvious what you did to her...but that's not what happened, you dated a whore, and no amount of kindness is gonna make her not a cocksucking whore OP.

Change the locks. Throw her shit on the street.

She's fuckin ugly dude murder that butt ugly cheating slut

This
/thread

Also do it now, wake the slut up and drag her outside

this.
You'll get over it ; she's just young and immature that's all.

get tested

Is her name Alex?

Omg how do you know her

Yeah ok faggot. Sleeping pills. Did you do a Fucking dive flip out of the bedroom after?

Fuckin loser. I'm fuckin her because you're a jobless cunt. Check these digitals while Your gf checks my genitals

Modfag

cause im sleeping with her but im not the one from CL

Samefag

No one believes this garbage faggot. Back to the drawing board. Like a Fucking plot from wrestling in the 90s

oh shit. I been fucking Diana for like a month, she said her boyfriend knew, wanted to be clicked. My bad user, fuck that bitch, everyone else has.