How the fuck do ugly guys score hot chicks Sup Forums?

How the fuck do ugly guys score hot chicks Sup Forums?

I'm fairly handsome confident have a great body (except I'm 5'3") and all I seem to get are girls around 14 years old (I'm 23). Seriously wtf.

> pic related what the fuck

>5'3"

because game is verbal, why do you think girls get fucking pretty? appearance is female game.

Fuck the 14 year olds. Burn fossil fuels. Buy mercedes benzs.

Lol fucking manlet. You the size of a middle school kid.

Which means he can fuck as many middle school babes as he wants without raising suspicion (23 is still young af)

Lucky fuck dumbshit

>all I seem to get are girls around 14 years old (I'm 23)
This is because of similar level of intelligence, not your looks. They can feel you're one of them.

> implying your virgin neckbeard ass is more intelligent than a 14 year old teen
> implying even a 14 year old girl would want to be with your ugly ass

Kek

>implying OP fucks

I'm the same height as op and I can confirm 14 year old pussy is best pussy

dont go to the playground to pick up chicks

Dude that's Jess Heal Stevenson? I know her IRL who the fuck are you lmao?

The only thing in this world that gives orders is BALLZ! -Tony Montana

Dude eat your pizza WTF srs

Her IG is jessvoilet98 - I knew her in real life, who the fuck is the OP??

Suprisingly its not always about looks user. When i first met my bf i honestly thought he wasnt cute at all.
Though after hanging out with him i really got to see who he was. He was confident and a real people magnet and it really showed. I was drawn into him pretty quickly and slowly his looks morphed into like my ideal looking guy...ivw always been into guys that had really pretty faces and nice bodies and hes pretty chubby and neckbeard-ish but to me hes sexy as fuck.

Either a fag or woman

If woman show tits.

Not a fag and nope i dont show tits.

It's for the better love, the thing is we need proof that you are actually a lass. Tits and timestamp is what we need otherwise we just think you are a gay faggot and what you said doesn't mean shit to us.

Op here. Not telling. She's hot as hell though idk how she got with ugly guy like that

Someone was insecure enough to make and edit this. Kek

lmao wtf, are you from Tauranga? I literally stalked this girls fb yesterday

Well she knows now and she wont tell me the name but she thinks she knows who it is, enjoy the awkward conversation.

Nah im good

Well if you wanna think that then okay...i can post a pic.. hell i can post a pic of me and my bf but its 2 am and im relaxing in bed. I dont post tits and im not about to get up to make a timestamp

Nah im good

For you.

Nah im good

Why do you feel the need to post? you realize you're not credible at all

I don't give a shit. Imma anhero soon anyway. Hope she'll live a happy life

That wouldn't work. Just sayin'. It would just hurt a lot and fry your hand.

Im just giving you an answer to OPs question. I dont give a fuck if im credible or not lol im telling the truth and really thats all i give a shit about

Well the bitch wouldnt be able to give a steady handjob anymore at least.

The dude looks like he can make a girl smile.

This will sound cliche as fuck but personality & a sense of humor goes a long way.

Can verify. Very difficult to do anything with a steady hand after electrocution.

>this

Wrong, I stuck tweezers in an outlet as a kid, no problems

Because you're defining yourself as your height instead of a "handsome confident" man you fucking idiot.

No. You intentionally brought your slut life in when no one gives half a fuck. Call him a manlet and move on slut. Tits or gtfo.

Try it again, and let me know how long it takes you to keep your hand steady afterwards.

What's funny is all these nasty ass fat whales and ugly bitches are commenting. Insecure much? Pretty sure all those females have destroyed fish prone vaginas

maybe he's a nice dude and you're a whiny entitled cunt op

Actually did, by touching exposed electrical line. Probably shocked a few other times that I forgot about--ya, got hit in the head a few times too, including a baseball bat

So you're shorter than my 13 year old little brother? No wonder you can't get laid.

Well'p. I got shocked pretty bad when I decided to open up my fridge without unplugging it first. Couldn't keep my hand steady for about a couple days after that. Mebby just me then.

i'm funny but always end up girls best frand

12 year old girls are better at sex anyway

no your not