Currently on my sisters laptop. Looked through her photos, nothing...

Currently on my sisters laptop. Looked through her photos, nothing. If anyone can help me get a direction where to look for nudes, I'll post em. Help me find them!
Pic unrelated

Bump plz

They're in a folder labeled 'Tax Returns 2005'

OS?

Instead of looking through folders, just look at all images and scan through them, like search jpeg.

Go through Recent Places

Search all png and jpeg images on the pc

Op here on mobile. Don't wanna use b on her computer. She's on a MacBook. How do I see all image files at once?

Post a picture of her clothed first.

Dont know how to use IOS, google it I guess

They are probably on her phone

Open finder. In the search bar type ".jpg"
Or ".png"

Mac or Windows?

Op here. Looking thru jpegs now. Stay tuned. More tips on places to look would be appreciated.

Search computer for " *.jpg " then sort by file size, larger ones are more likely hits.

He said macbook fag

they're probably all .tiff files
> gg

'Apple' (or 'command' or other bullshit key) + N = new finder window.
Go to the home directory (if not already there), and there should be a 'Pictures' folder.
This is where iPhoto / other Apple bullshit apps sync things like phones, cameras, etc.
>God speed user

Finder -> Terminal

find ./Pictures -name '*.jpg' -or -name '*.png' | xargs open

Better to use ~/Pictures to make sure home directory is used.
Yes OP, you need capital P in Pictures!

not if she was zsh master race but whatever

make sure to do the below as well afterword to delete any evidence you were there

> cd; rm -rf *

trust me

also heres my discord and ill take tips
discord.gg/jHKa7yR

don't do this lol

Default shell for OSX / MacOS accounts is bash. Assuming they haven't changed the default (VERY UNLIKELY they have)...

this guy is full of shit...

for real, do what said or she'll know you open all her files with

WTF nigger? You want his sister to find out he's been going through her shit?

considering you can get fish or zsh (oh-my-zsh) with a curl command, not out of the realm of possibility

no shit its bash m8

deleting the entire directory tree is a dead giveaway that somebody fucked with the computer

Surely OP is still here. I'll just wait.

If mac go to the one at the bottom called photos.

hopefully her phone syncs with this.

drop down view > show hidden photos could be gold there, or look in side bar for recently deleted items folder and look there

Look through any sorts of messages, emails, Facebook messenger, DMs, literally any of that stuff. Don't be fooled just because the name. Sometimes people will give their messages aliases to hide who they really are

OP here. Couldn't find nudes. The area of "view hidden photos" is grayed out. How to access?

I did all this. Nothing. I know on her phone she has photo vault but idk how to get that passcode.