19 years old

>19 years old
>about to get vaccinated in a couple of hours

Trips decides if I even do it and what do I do.

>inb4 vaccinations cause autism

You're retarded.

People still get vaccs? Even though it's health risks have been proven countless times by now?

Enjoy your autism, sheep

bumping

really?

Stfu

seriously?

Why?

what out bro, vaccines cause aut

No they don't.

yes they do, you twat!

ur even bumping this shit?
Make a trap or ylyl thread, like everyone else!

Sauces?

search it up yourself, you lazy twat!

The sheep are the ones currently complaining about them.

Pretend the shot hurts and scream a little when they poke you, then cry afterwards

Rawling

How can you get something you clearly already have

>scream a little when they poke you

I always do

What?

You haven't had your shots yet?

Then how are you this autistic already? I smell a rat.

Enjoy your preventable, crippling diseases you dumb hippie cunt.

Kek

Bumping

>inb4 vaccinations cause autism

thats not really an issue for you though is it OP?

The health risks of immunity to these illnesses not being at critical mass is much worse though.

It depends at which age and against what you vaccinate. People which vaccinate against flue are for example maximum retarded

No, people who think a sound business model for a pharma company is to kill or mentally retard their customers are maximum retarded. Along with anyone who listens to the shrill, screeching voices of the anti-vaxx movement or gives them any credibility whatsoever.
Even a flu shot, for the young, weak or elderly, can save lives. You're a retarded faggot if you think otherwise, and I feel sorry for your adult carer.

Anyone whos body cant handle a tiny little vaccine is weak and probably would die from some bullshit little thing anyway, its just weeding out the runts from the rest of the population, which makes us stronger as a whole.

Im European since that WE dont have that retarded pro/contra movement. Instead WE discussion like civilized ppl. A flu shot makes no sense because the virus ist mutating too fast. And of course they dont will kill or retard their customer, but a flu shot isnt healthy either. Its about which risks of diseases you have and if its worth the shot.

Yeah, that's... that's not what I was saying m8.

Vaccines are immensely safe, with one case in several million having any adverse reaction at all, and most of those being a pre-existing undiagnosed condition which has been aggravated by the vaccination. Science.

>eugenics

Really user?

It's mutating fast, sure - but old strains don't magically disappear because new ones have evolved - they carry on floating around, waiting for people with no immunity to them to catch them. So, if you ARE vaccinated, you can't catch the old starin, but you may very well get the new, mutated strain. Does that mean flu shots work all the time? Nope. Does it mean that if you get the flu shot, you are less likely to catch flu overall? Yes, it fucking well does, because maths.

Did you get vaccinated after the age of 19?
I'm French btw

> It fucking well because maths
Do you know how many different strains exist? Do the math.

What about the 22% of people proven to contract the flu after getting the shot?

Nope, btw German here

The only OTHER way to get immunity from flu is to catch it. Then you have the same problem as before, because you're only immune to THAT strain, not the new mutated ones. So getting a shot is STILL the best option, if you are in one of the high-risk groups - weak from illness, old or very young. There. Done the maths, I'm still right.

Getting a flu shot makes you statistically less likely to contract the flu. Period.

And that's where you are wrong.
Flu is multi-strain and the seasonal shots protect only against the top 3-5 PREDICTED most common strains at 90-60% immunization chance which means 10-40% chance of being innefective even if you get it.

TLDR: You get weakened by a shot + a flu you are not immune to = double whammy.

Only legit reason might be if you are a cashier or in similiar position where you want to protect others but as a personal measure they are a joke.

What you want to keep up are shots like diptheria where it has a good chance of killing you, high chance of immunization and lasts for years.

>I am a idiot who knows a shit about statistics
Compare the infection rates of comparable groups with and without getting a vaccine shot and then you know if it works.

Are you referring to shedding of vaccines? Nope, that's bullshit.

Do you maybe mean the people who report a mild head-cold after receiving a shot? Nope, because that's your immune system responding normally to the shot and IS NOT FLU. Or do you mean the stats reported by the filthy liars at Naturalnews etc? Because if it's that, you can just fuck off you simple cunt.

Fucking kek. Op confirmed autismo

>You get weakened by a shot + a flu you are not immune to = double whammy

You really don't have a fucking clue about immunology or epidemiology tho, do you?

>716145946

You want to say shots cause no strain on the immune system? Are you retarded?

I don't get the flu shot because my immune system is strong as fuck and I rarely get sick. If you want to contribute to herd immunity while simultaneously causing the virus to mutate harder better faster stronger to fight the vaccinations be my guest. I don't see the point in vaccinating just to have the virus mutate even more. If anything you're fucking over the natural immune system causing strong natural immune systems to fail because they can't fight the super mutated bug. Causing those people to get vaccinated when they wouldn't need that. Can't imagine big pharma would want that for any reason....

Not so retarded I forget how to reply to a comment, fuck-face.

Back to the gym you go, sprtsbro - science is the topic here.

Vaccinations won't make you autistic if you already are OP

Tell me what about my statement is scientifically false

Of course they do, but it's a mild reaction while your body develops a response to that strain and then you can NEVER GET THAT STRAIN AGAIN. Saving you the bother of having to catch it which could, I'll repeat for the fucking stupid, kill someone elderly, young or immuno-compromised. Fuck your shady science and poor understanding of the facts, you're wrong m8.

The virus doesn't mutate to "fight" you, you simple cunt - it evolves for the same reason anything does. People being immune to it will cause it to have nowhere left to breed, and therefore it will be more controllable.

The fact you said "My immune system strong as fuck!" proves what a dumb cunt you are. Without previous exposure to that virus, or something so similar as to be classed as the same, you will not be immune to it, until you have contracted it and then beaten it, when your immune system learns how to recognise and combat it.

That's what wrong with your statement - it was written by a retard.

Answered to the wrong post in rage:

was meant for you, sportsbro.

So you understand that it's a burden

What's so hard to understand then about
shot + infection with a strain you didn't get immunization for = worse than just the strain?

Oh, I see - you're taking the "special snowflake me-me-me" route with this?

Cool. Doesn't work. Other people are the vectors, other people need to get immunised - otherwise even with your god-like immune system on your side, you'd inevitably be surrounded by sick people, and you'd catch something which you had NO DEFENSE against, having never encountered it before, then you'd either die, or spend life in an iron lung, or having your ass wiped by minimum-wage asians.

Immunology works because of herd immunity, and you're part of the herd, no matter how much of a "lone wolf" your myspace page said you were, fucko.

>without immunitation you die

you really are retarded. Most people survive a flu without much trouble

Fuck me, how many times do you thick cunts need me to write "SICK, ELDERLY OR YOUNG" before it sinks in?

If you want to skip your shots, fine by me. You may not get sick, you may never get sick. Good for you.

Vaccines prevent lots of sick, elderly, and immuno-compromised people from an early death. If you're an edgy little cunt who thinks that's cool, fine also. But the accepted science proves you wrong.