I claim Haruhi

The waiting game is boring but necessary

Did you sleep well, hun?

So what's your favorite genre?

But it's a whole hour.

Dubs and I kill myself

That makes me happy to hear that.

so close

That's alright, i like a little spontaneity.
Well, after tire ourselves out a bit, we'll move to the bath where i'll clean you up, then we'll have a nice long soak to relax ourselves.

Alright fine.
Listen to Tracks 1,10,12,and 23. The timetable is in the description.

I get dubs when I want. I always predict.
Except when I dont

>tfw he doesn't respond to your post earlier

I wanna fucking die

Just thinking about you and wondered how you were doing, I just woke up anyway and I have to leave in 8 minutes.

Isn't that cheating?

Why?

I didn't see a Nonon!

I have to go now
I'll miss you

Ok then just listen to this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA

You make me feel like I'll never wear clothes again. Well I don't think you should spike

I love you, Haruhi, it was good seeing you

You never do. And yo didn't lose your panties...
They were pilfered!

Well when we're together, we don't have much need for clothes~.

I took them.

I don't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YIIfXWvus8

How about this one. It's one of his best songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Well yeah I like you and figures.That is true. Ease of access is very important and you would.

I did reply tho!

Because I'm an alcoholic Australian with nothing better to do with my time than shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgY_S0ORyz4

Rory pls stop the heresy

Don't worry, i left a pair of mine in their place. After we've had a nice soak in the tub, comes the final step to your treatment. After we've dried off, it's time for bed. I'm sure after my treatment program you'll be very tired. So we'll slip under the covers and you'll fall right asleep cradled in my arms.

But shitposting is the Australian national pasttime.

Not me bucko

Claimu
Howdy, Shiro!
Greetings, Anonon!

Hiya Nui-san!

They are probably soaked and you make me wish I was right there because that sounds soothing

And heres some proof.

Here I am, downloading games I'll never play instead of sleeping.
And on Waifu.

It might be worth it if I saw some Tomo panties..

But it wasn't with Nonononononon! I assumed that perhaps it wasn't actually you!

Anything happening with you lately?

Why limit yourself to Tomo? Go for all the waifu pantsu!

I like that picture. But of course, I like all pictures of Nui.
Hi! Up to much?

But it was me though! Who else can it be?

Finished my fall quarter and have begun to bake cookies as a holiday thing. And watching full metal alchemist brotherhood

Well here she is tearin them. Only Hanako gets to See them worn

Of course, i'm sure you would get better use out of them that way. That makes two of us. Well Tomo, it's time to go to bed. I hope i was able to make you feel a little better tonight.

My that is sexual and anytime I chat with you I feel better. Thank you Hanako and sleep well

I dunno! C'mon Nonon, I'm not that smart!

Kami sucks ass

You're welcome, i'm happy to hear that.. You too, i hope you'll feel better tomorrow. Goodnight Tomoko.

That one is one of my favorites as well, but yes all of them are glorious.

Not right now, just the usual, yourself?
Ah, sounds like things are going very nice, any plans for the holidays.

Phooey,thought you knew it was me ;-;
Anyways, how's that faptop treating ya?

Amazingly well, although it's not the laptop that's got me in the best mood in months...

Hmm, planning on visiting my grandpappy after new years. That's about it really.

Is it someone special?

How does it feel to be raped by squid?
Sorry, I have pizza and I am happy..

It is, and they said yes~ We made it official this morning~

Nothing on my side either. Just kinda waiting until I have to leave for school.
Congrats.

Oh, well i hope that goes well!
Ah, well i hope your day goes well, any plans for after that or just going to do what comes to mind.
Lucky you!

Awww~ sho kyoot! I'm glad then, is the person a he or she? And are they cute?

How about you nui? Enjoying your break?

No plans. I think I'll figure out what to do as time goes on. It's kinda what I always do.

>Implying it's Squid
He's cool, but not the one.

Thanks Shiro.

She, MtF. They are absolutely adorable.

Things have been up and down lately, i can't call it good or bad honestly, i've had some fun though.
Ah, well i hope you have a fun day then!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sel7ZIa0E-0

Thank you. I should be leaving now Nui, hope you have a fun day too!

Alrighty, see ya later!

Missed this, sorry Nui.
Lucky indeed, the story of how it came to be begs that one would have had to have a miracle to pull it off. It seems I had one.

Off to open the building, will be back in a bit.

Ooooh I see. I hope it goes well for you then! They? Oy vey! So you're polyamorous?!

I guess that is good to hear. I was stressing out during finals week. But I'm glad that's over. So you watch anything new?

It's alright!

Oh, what kind of miracle? sounds like you're very happy though!
Not lately but if i did i forgot, i saw Dr. Strange in theaters though so that's something.

Woah.

>MtF
>She

Its not me though. Im not alcoholic this week. And I tend to not drink as much anymore.

>MtHelicopter
>xhe

Who that

New phone who this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am a transgender MtF person and I’ve been involved in numerous demonstration for the rights of non binary people and I have over 300 different sexual orientations. I am trained in man hating and I’m the top trap in the entire US. You are nothing to me bust just another gender. I will misgender the fuck out of you with precission the likes of which has never been seen before on tumblr, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with spouting misogyny like that over the Internet? Think again, rapist. As we speak, I am contacting my tumblr friends across the entire globe and your account is getting targeted right now, so you better prepare for the storm, rapist. The sstorm that wipes out the pathetic misogyny you call your life. You’re a fucking white male, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can misgender you in over seven hundreds ways, and that’s just with existing genders! Not only am I extensively trained in man hating, but I have access to the entire lbgt+ community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable misogynist ass of the face of the contincen you fucking cis scum! If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t and now you’re paying the price, you fucking white cis male. I will shit furry all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, rapist.

>taking it this seriously
How new are you? Nice double though ! !

OMG a triple!

Oh hes gonna get a penta

>being so new that you're not realising navy seals copypasta are always ironical shitposting

I don't play minecraft, sorry.

No he got real mad.

I really didn't. I just saw that and thought "hey, we don't have a tumblr navy seals yet, better make one for shit and giggles"

but first the quads

Aww shite, never did my comedy hour

No you got mad, JEEEZ. Soooo neeeeeeeew.

Guys how do I post in green?

Nononono noooooooo! I made that mistake once, never again! She's one person, the only one!
>Poly sounds nice, but is way harder than one would think.

Well, tldr, I left the community years ago, was universally disliked. Went back a while ago under a new name, and me and her somehow ended up this way despite the bad past. So ya, a miracle.
I am insanely happy!

My sides.

NO ONES EVER DONE THAT BEFORE

Wait, what? i don't understand what you mean.

And what made them dislike you?

Oh shoot, I didn't get a notification until now. I was never a big fan of marvel, was always a DC guy. And also I think that Disney ruins franchises.

Oh. I was about to say that you are doubly adventurous. I actually have a hard time grasping polyamory for some reason.

I left a community a few years ago, and was disliked by the time I left because I was a turbo cunt. I came back about a year ago, probably a bit less though. But I came back as someone else. Under a different name. I only told a few people it was me, and for the most part, no one knows it's me yet. Well I told this girl about 2 weeks ago that it was actually me. We kinda started joke flirting about a week ago, which ended up not being as much of a joke as we thought. Now we're at where we are, officially together.

I WAS adventurous. But it ended in the worst kind of way, and ultimately was a trainwreck the whole time. Don't try to get it, if it's not something that you get right away, it's not for you. It sure as hell isnt for me.

Your whole life is a joke, no need for just one hour :^)

>Hard time grasping polyamory
Imagine it like this:
You flirt with one person who you're interested in.
For some reason he/she doesn't love you back, so you move and start flirting with the next one, while not stopping flirting with the previous one.

God damn Mako you normie.

MOM GET THE CAMERA

I DRINK
I PUKE
I DRINK AGAIN

Eh, i can appreciate both, some are bad but some are good as well.
Oh, so you used to be very aggressive?

But that sounds nice, glad you had a lot of luck then!

>Have job
>Have car
>Have bike
>Now have gf
The only thing I'm missing is my own place, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE?!

FUCKING MADLIFE

BAD BOOKI!

Extremely. I was the chat admin for a long while, and was a pure tyrant.
"My way or the highway" in every sense of it. Would often ban the ENTIRE chat for no reason other than I wanted a laugh.

Truuuuuuue, gotta live the meme life!

I didn't actually puke, Makoto. You're posting suggestive pictures. This is bad.