I took xanax 2 hours ago and i feel nothing, what did I do wrong

i took xanax 2 hours ago and i feel nothing, what did I do wrong

You ate chalk

Checked. Also what mg was the xanny?

2 i think

Sounds like you bought bunk shit. Did you eat right before or after? Take a bunch of caffeine or anything?

i have had a bit of caffeine today, i dont think it was bunk though, my brother took the other one I had and he passed out hard as fuck with half an hour, I had some potato chips earlier, but other than that haven eaten anything

I feel a mild relaxation and some tiredness. But that could just be because its 4 am lol

Should have had it on an empty stomach with a couple of beers.

I've been abusing lately and for a while was taking 6mg a time with beers and bongs.

Can't remember a month.

Told my gf when we were on mdma. So have to quit.. eased to 2 mg a day before cold turkey.. it is shit.

So anxious and all my muscles hurt. No chilling out. Body and brain hate me and want more.

Tonight is okay. Been getting good food and not drinking as much.

My lies to the doctor were oscar worthy.

I took it before and didn't feel anything honestly. I talked less for the rest of the night. I think I'm a physchopath

Hmmm. I used to take it on an empty stomach and then eat something small after. If that didn't work I would go for a walk. It increases metabolism and digestion and helps it kick into gear.

Kek OP doesn't know he's gonna die

I wonder if i did a few pushups it would hit me full effect.

Im drinking a few beers right now

I did swallow it directly though, ive heard your supposed to let it dissolve under the tongue

Usually takes 30 mins

How did you get it?

It's pretty easy here where I am in Australia.

I told the dr I was trying to quit a ten year weed and heavy drinking habit (which was true) got me some Xanax.

They're too good though and numb you to life.

good friend got it for me, so I trust him to not fuck me over

How much do you pay for 2mg?

Are you in US?

I pay $15 aud at chemist for a pack of 50 x 1mg pills.

yeah im in the us, this is my first time using, and I got it for free.

Ive heard it was $5 a pop though

Did you just have 1? If so that's why OP

Are you an anxious person in general?

My gf had them with me and didn't like it. Had another friend who has never had it before and felt nothing.

You sound like a fucking trainwreck. Get your shit together. Nobody is impressed.

I was warning him you fucking pleb.

Why would I seek validation for something I admitted is destroying me you fucking Weiner.

>shiet level b8

To be honest yeah, im pretty anxious, I assumed that could have something to do with it.

Im on my 3rd beer and I definitely feel a little bit more of something so I dunno whats up, Ill probably just head to be here soon and forget about it. Its strange because most pill usually obliterate me. 10mg of oxy is enough to plant my ass for an entire night.

I kind of wish I had some bud

Word.

Weed and beer are the best.

Tried it once. It made me feel dead inside-- everything was just utter silence in my mind. Never again. Ativan just made me feel tired and slightly drunk. I don't understand the appeal. I even have a relatively anxious temperament a lot of the time, but for me picamillon and GABA seem to help a similar amount without the impairment or creepy lack of thoughts.

the thing about xanax is it doesn't feel like much of you actually need it. if you really need xanax and take it you will feel normal.

i wouldn't mix pills with booze. if you want to get fucked up drink like a fish or take a shit ton of pills, but don't mix them.