Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice.

So Im going to be meeting my girlfriends parents for the first time this weekend (sort of. see #3 for reference), and I need advice on a few things.

Ive never had to meet any of my girlfriends' parents before so this is kind of new to me.

1. What kind of questions should I expect to be asked?

2. What are some things I can do to impress them? Im very friendly and sociable but like other than that what can I do to make them feel good? e.g one person said I should bring flowers with me.

3. Heres the worst one. One time her mum walked in on us sleeping together (not having sex, just sleeping) and she was confused and kind of upset but my girlfriend convinced her that it was innocent and Im really a good guy. Her mum was mostly okay and agreed to meet me properly later, she never told the dad about it. I was thinking of taking the mum off to the side when I meet her and clearing it up for her just so she doesnt hold a bad impression of me, but I was wondering, anyone know how I can go about doing this?

Thanks a lot in advance. Tits for attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2tdbig/tifu_by_enraging_the_parents_of_my_girlfriend_by/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post most pls

Aye aye, as long as you help me out by bumping the post.

Study up on potatoes

I was thinking of doing this and then masturbating furiously at the table. Thoughts?

Stop giving a fuck, don't bring anything that's not nesseccary, and for god's sake don't bring anything related to the shit at number 3 who cares it's behind you get over it you fucking pussy

My girlfriend herself recommended that I do it, and she knows her mum best. I dont think Im being a pussy.

Just learn as much as you can about potato's before hand and you'll be fine.

Okay phew. Thanks a lot man, this really helped.

What's the reference? I want to be a cool kid too

Bumping again…for more tiddies pls…you're a very lucky guy.

just act fucking normal
like, what are they gonna do? forbid you to date her? cmon
there's nothing to be scared of, more like just parents wanting the best for her child
talk about anything, answer honestly if they ask sth, but don't expect it to be an intervention
play it like a normal meet n greet

lol if you're asking you're gonna fail. Have fun faggot

interrogation* fucking autocowrecked

1.) You can expect similar questions that your own parents might ask you. They're just normal people.

2.) Talk to them like they're friends but only respectful. If they're serving dinner be sure to ask if someone is done and take your and as many plates to the kitchen. They will feel good and be impressed if you're not a shit lord and are polite. You sound young as fuck so there's few to any accomplishments you can impress anyone over the age of 12.

3.) Don't fucking talk to the mom about it. Leave it alone because if the dad sees you talking to the mom privately he'll ask WTF is up to the wife(privately) and she'll spill the beans. Leave it the fuck alone. You can only "fix" it by being looking like a normal nice guy.

P.S. get them to laugh and you're in. Might want to read up on local news?

Not her tiddies unfortunately :(

Im not afraid at all, Im very confident. I just wanted some pointers regarding little things I could do to make it outstanding rather than just good.

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2tdbig/tifu_by_enraging_the_parents_of_my_girlfriend_by/

This is some great advice, pretty much exactly what I was looking for. And yeah youre right, Im only 18, but I mean I have achieved some solid accomplishments already.

But yeah that plate thing is solid, thats what Im looking for.

I don't think you should talk to her mom about that night, if it's a problem she's gonna talk to you about that anyway so let's just pretend it didn't happen for now.

Right! Just let it go.

Okay fair enough. That seems to be the general opinion here. But at the same time, isnt it kind of weird to try to play it off like nothing happened? Like her and I both know it happened.

…Bumping once more…

This might be the last one I have

Man the fuck up son, you didn't do shit, and even if you did, so what you are a grown ass adult. Straighten your fucking back, be polite, but do not let them treat you like their surrogate fuck child. Have some fucking integrity god damn it.

Cheers, fam. Good luck with her folks. I'm sure you'll make a great first impression.

Faggot.

FAGGOT.

FAGGOT

No. It's not weird. At All. Leave it the fuck alone.
Don't suck up to the dad. If he likes [Sports Team X] and you like [Sports Team Y] stand your ground and and make a jab about how [Sports Team X] screwed up some time. He's a guy.

For the mom, just ask her about her interests and shit. Women are easy ask them questions about shit they like and they'll blab. Her husband ignores her all day every day so your attention will be appreciated.

P.S. LEAVE #3 THE FUCK ALONE!

Here's some perspective:
her parents are probably in their late 30's/40's.
They've struggled in marriage, they've probabbly struggled to pay some bills(thank your girlfriend for that), they've probably seen and done everything you've done,and more, ten times over.

You're still in school. You've accomplished nothing to anyone that's survived in the real world.

Every boss you will ever have will giggle when you call in sick because it's bullshit and means nothing to them. Seriously.
Every. Boss. Ever.
You've accomplished nothing. Just be pleasant to be around and if you're really as confident as you think you'll kill it.
pic related: bring up this fun fact!

This.
If you do end up bringing up #3 pleas come back and tell us how you are now single or the dumbed down version of Stephen Hawking

1 - If this is a serious relationship, they will want to know what you do, your career, education, etc... They will want to know that their little girl would be taken care of in the future.

2 - You can impress them by talking about your own family. Even if your father is a drunk psychopath who divorced your mother at a young age, you tell them that your family life is great, you love your parents (or, if they're dead, you miss them terribly). To your gf's parents how you were brought up will tell them a lot.

Also, don't bullshit them. Over the top compliments on decor or food will be seen as being a brown-nose.

3 - Don't address the incident with her mother. If you take care of the first two items, #3 will be fine. Besides she was probably bopping her husband long before the wedding ring.

Lol this is why I own a franchise and I don't have any bosses to worry about. Also studying business currently because I want to get involved in entrepreneurship. But hey thanks for the tips!

Yeah good stuff, this is solid. Thanks a lot man.

Great advice, thank you!

tell your girlfriend that its in the past and to bring it up again is fucking weird.
either that or tell her mum that you were actually fucking her so hard even a jack hammer would have a hard time hammering her as hard as you were

Good luck bud!

whats her name user, i have a weird thing fot knowing there names as a fap to them

emma watson

no, it isn't weird. the mother is willing to put it behind her, let her. if you insist on doing it, have a laugh about it, play it off lightly as a funny mishap, "by the way i'm sorry about what you saw, hehe" let her reply and leave it at that.

just relax, be respectful and polite, and don't say too much, you should be trying to learn as much about them as they are about you (or appear that you are, anyway). don't show off any radical or whacky views

spoiler: her mum and dad might not like this

no allahu akbar'ing at the table

unless theyre muslim, in which case they might like it

NONONONONONONO. You can "have a laugh" about this ten years from now when you're part of the family.
LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Im Muslim, so thanks for this. I might have actually allahuakbar'd at the table and fucked everything up. You're a lifesaver dude.

Damnit I was gonna do it.

Yeah good stuff, pretty much common sense eh. Thanks!

Ill definitely do that.

What do you think you're doing by dating a White girl, Achmed?

You've soiled my ultimate plan. I intend to assimilate into the white neighbourhood so they can take me as one of their own. Once they're vulnerable, I strike.

agreed 100% that he should just leave it, that was more so if he HAD to apologise for whatever reason

just chill the fuck out and be yourself, don't try too hard. ask your girl if you can bring anything - she will say no, and you reply "oh are you cooking?", again she will say no, and you tell her to ask her mum then. she will go and ask her, and of course her mum will say no - accept this and don't insist on bringing anything, it's more about the thought than anything

Think of it as....making babies. We all know how we make babies but when someone gets pregnant we dont go and talk to them about the process. It is understood.

If you're legit muslim, do you think isis are fucking retarded or have a point?

>tfw most of that for me was (you)'s

>unironically asking that

Lol ISIS is a joke to me. I can't even take them seriously. When I watch their videos with them saying "allahuakbar" and all that shit I legitimately laugh because of how stupid they are. Ive never met a Muslim who supports ISIS.

Remove me pls.

Fair enough, I see your point.

>never met a Muslim who supports ISIS.
how many have you met?

Well I mean I go to the Mosque on Fridays and my dad owns a Muslim Community Centre. Not to mention a lot of my friends and family friends are Muslim as well as all my relatives. So the answer to that question would be a fuckton, including those who've been born and raised in Muslim countries.

Well, then you've met someone who supports ISIS. Whether they're open about it or not.

Sure thing. Assuming that you're right, the reason they're not open about it is because they know they'll be faced with heavy criticism from Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

heavy criticism in the form of thrown stones?

Well I don't know if you were trying to offend me, but if you don't think that ISIS supporters would probably deserve to be stoned anyway, you're the weird one.