Lol haha, look at that loser

lol haha, look at that loser
would you sit with him Sup Forums?

Child in photo is obviously OP.
>underage
Mods!

If his table was closest to the place where I got my grub than yes. I never looked for a specific table.

kek. No friends? That is too bad

No. I sat with friends and those that wanted to sit with me. We had several tables of people that wanted to be alone and sat segregated. By senior year they were then no longer alone because the losers gravitated towards each other for segregation that turned gentrified.

We didn't need your own life experience in this thread user.

is that you OP, we know it
ultrasage for you

he offers anal. I leave

I'd probably be the loser sitting alone

Nope, I had friends, I just usually didn't eat lunch. I only got lunch if it was a long day or had to stay after school for group project. So I took the army approach that my male relatives who had been in mandatory service told me about: You sit into a half empty table and you do not look for your friends/ squad mates, time is money. Usually friends would come to me no matter where I would sit.

Yes

sure bet he has battletoads

Probably cause When I was in that situation people did the same for me

I was like that kid.
Trust me, they're not avoiding sitting with him.
He's avoiding sitting with them.

Was also that kid. Can confirm.

I always befriended kids like that
You know, just in case

better then sitting with you, obnoxious faggot

Riiight. If you say so.

They were avoiding your sorry fat ass

2 birds with 1 stone. They won't go on a rampage and by befriending with them they won't commit sudoku.

He seems like an ok dude, i wouldn't sit with him straight away. I'd say g'day a couple of times and strike up a bit of small chat just to make sure he's not a mong, but if he's a cool cat I think it'll be fine to sit with a lonely brother

Naw, normies are boring and stupid.
I'm there to eat not to sit there and talk about sportsball or dancing with the stars or some other inane shit.

who hurt you op? did chad the stepdad finger blast you?

Well, yeah. There's niggers at the other tables.

What's with the food halls Murica. Why don't you sit outside and eat your lunch like normal kids.

i am him. i am lonely.

OP, we all know that that kiddo is you..

Because we don't live in a third world hell hole and we can build tables for everyone.

murricans don't have much of a food culture, they just eat fast food in 2 bites and don't take the time to cook or enjoy a meal with family and friends.

i is that table made of cardboard?

anyway user that loser will be you in 5 years from now, you'll start smoking dope, which will then lead to you snorting coke, then your skanky gf will get you to take heroin, and then you'll die sat on the can with a needle in your arm

not feeling so smug are you now user
ARE YOU

I can't belive they have the nerve to call mcdonalds a "restaurant". I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog! European cuisine shits all over murrican corporate food.

This world is full of savages. You know the girls didn't do shit ether.

Nope, I would sit alone elsewhere
Took a nap after eating too

>I'd say g'day a couple of times
wat?
>user sits down at table with loner
>g'day
>maybe loner answers
>g'day
>g'day
>g'day
>g'day
>loner looks for another empty table

You fucking galah separate times mate, maybe over a couple of days, you know, to make contact with the fella just to make sure he is on the straight and narrow

No use trying to make friends with some crazy bloke that does the dirty with a japanese pillow chick

I'd have been too busy sucking cock in the bathroom

Kek

>lol haha, look at that loser
>would you sit with him Sup Forums?

>you will never be a 13 year old autistic girl who is forced to eat cake alone at her birthday party at an arcade because no one she invited attended

nice shoop

you're a piece of shit m8

Nope

no because i didnt go to school

please post the ylyl one

delet this