Chastity Cuck Thread

Chastity Cuck Thread.
Day 1 on my chastity and I am really horny. Will this go away? What do you do when you are horny? Any long term effects from chastity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Clear-Small-Male-Chastity-Belt-Chastity-Device-Keuschheitsgurtel-Holy-Trainer-V2-/162220587185?nav=SEARCH
amazon.com/Utimi-Silicone-Chastity-Device-Exercise/dp/B01J38BW9W/ref=pd_lpo_121_bs_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q5TKVDKHKGYWR70V04PE
lolatrap.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at others that are locked up, female feet, sissies, and pegging

faggot

what cage did you get? Im looking at getting one very soon. Thinking about the Holy Trainer.

HTv2 is the best, im getting a clear one for xmas from my gf, currently in a birdlocked mini

thats what I keep hearing, everyone raves about it. The cost is what gets me, for my 1st one and stuff thats a lot of cash to drop. Might get a clone to try it out and then upgrade later on.

Kill yourself

Wheres chastity boy today?

His gf keyholder is 8/10

All of you should neck yourselves

bump I guess wtf op

which one of you fags made an /aco/ chastity thread and didn't post anything in it

Anyone here into diapers as well?

No one buys it from their site.

Go to ebay.
You can finf holytrainers and cb chastity cages there for $8-30

I bought all my ones from there and they are perfect.

ebay.com/itm/Clear-Small-Male-Chastity-Belt-Chastity-Device-Keuschheitsgurtel-Holy-Trainer-V2-/162220587185?nav=SEARCH

This is op
amazon.com/Utimi-Silicone-Chastity-Device-Exercise/dp/B01J38BW9W/ref=pd_lpo_121_bs_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q5TKVDKHKGYWR70V04PE
This is the one I got, comes with alot of sizes, hardest part was get flaccid enough to get inside the cage. Once inside you will know it. Its nice and isnt heavy

Maybe one day

hey uhm.....
why do you want such a thing.... ????

>long term effects from chastity?
Temporary erectyle dysfunction in many people

Youve kinda trained yourself not to get an erection, you get over it eventually

I think the dildo I bought was to big. Any tips on getting it in?

WHAT IS IT FOR WHY CHASTITY BELT

Personally never had a problem

I even think it made me bigger.
Once i get out im fully sized after a minute or two

Anyway to get off im so horny

Me

It prevents u from getting hard, masturbate or have sex.

And ur girlfriend holds the key.
She can tease u and do whatever the fuck u want

Keep ur dick locked up for weeks or months at a time

But once she releases you it feels so good and you will shoot the biggest load of your life

and what if you get hard while wearing it ? is it not dangerous ?

You dont, you feel like you are going to but you never get fully stiff

Not dangerous.
It can be painful

It is used for tease & denial

I usually lick my girl's pussy and ass with it on, and that can hurt!! Hahha

I just kept looking for days on Tumblr

Search for like "chastity captions tumblr" in google, there are so many pages. Its so hot

Eventually i just had to get one myself

Degenerate scum. All of you.

/Thread

now tell me what is a cuck ?

I truly believe people like you are stain on human evolution and should be wiped from this planet

then you know nothing of evolution or genetics

You believe that humans evolved to provide emotional support and let another male inseminate and sexually dominate your SO? WE have 3 major instinctive drives, food/water, shelter, and reproduction. If you think it is normal or natural to be a cuck kill yourself fucking degenerate

dude, evolution is about genetics.
this is about behavior.
behavior such as this is NOT linked only to genetics.
The Human brain decides the outcome of behavior and that is influenced by experiences and chemical substances in your blood amongst many other things..
there is so much more wrong with your statement if i wanted to explain it to you we would still sit here tomorrow night so how about you just visit a biology course or read a biology book?

also nice playmobil faggot

I've taken college level biology already my guy, you're a cuck and cucks are dumb

What

hahaha then you should have failed all tests. you didnt even say something about my argument which implyes that you just presume to know something about biology.

tell me five random things you know about dna

i mean you the pseudo college guy

Behavior is a part of evolution son, the way people act changes as we evolve as a species, to say that genetics and behavior are two completely separate entities and aren't intertwined at all would be pretty retarded.

My entire life has been a cock cage, why would anyone want this?

there is more to it than genetics.
psychology.
i am studying brain dynamics and how to describe neurons and the brain mathematically and i dont think that this kind of behavior is linked to a certain genotype that destinguishes these people from others. in fact, it is REALLY unlikely.
If you assume that, you make a bad asumption and thus are a bad scientist.

lets get back on topic with a cute caged clitty and feets

any long term effects are becoming a cuck, loosing any pride and self-esteem and becoming dependent on someone who won't consider you for your pleasure.

Also errectile dysfunction

dude thats not the topic i dicussed with the other guy behavior.... cant you c that is more important

Implying you're a fucking scientist, kek

if you're studying psychology then you should also know that you're rationalizing

normal human beings do not want to be cuck'd, only those that are evolutionarily inferior and clearly are satisfying some basal need to remove their worthless genes from the herd

fuck cucks, hope you all get murdered by the niggers fucking your wives

implying i am NOT
>kek

My wife is currently 400 km away and has locked me in yesterday. I have two cages, this one is more comfortable, I'll have to wear it until the 28th...

Horny as hell, she'll let me fill her pussy to the brink when she's back.

Thank you

At the end of the day, you have no idea what you're talking about. Saying that behavior doesn't stem from genetics is laughable and how am I supposed to out argue a cuck, you like to be continuously humiliated

"evolutionarily inferior and clearly are satisfying some basal need to remove their worthless genes from the herd"
You, sir are a disgrace. i dont care about cuck or whatever. What you are doing is you take a certain kind of behavio, assume it is linked to the genotype and on the way make 10^4 more asumptions.
But do you realize that you can pick any behavior like this and say its genetics?
I could say the fact that you speak german is linked to a genotype, it would be the same type of Bullshit youre doing here.
Im not studying psychology i only wanted to illustrate to you that the brain is a dynamical sytem and behavior is not completely foretold by genetics, because you obviously dont understand such a simple statement.

Not all behavior may be determined by genetics, BUT BEHAVIOR COMPLETELY CENTERED AROUND SOMETHING LIKE PASSING ON GENES THROUGH SEXUAL REPRODUCTION DEFINATELY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEHAVIOR ya fuckin cuck, and nice try deflecting the fact that you're defending being a cuck ya fuckin ultra cuck

no, you are the fucking disgrace

i am an actual scientist you worthless shit, biochemist reporting in, and you are an absolute failure of a science study if you believe behavior is not motivated extremely heavily by behavior. your teachers would be fucking ashamed to say they taught you.

oh, and there are literally 0 cucks in my department, or at least 0 people that are open about it because they know they're fucking freaks and no one would accept them for it

we don't want degenerates in science

beavhior motivated by genetics*

sorry i miswrote that. also drink bleach

start with a finger and build up to it, get an assload of lube

Also a mistype here definately has something to do with behavior* btw you should still off yourself for the better of humanity thnx

Also notice how you are the only one defending it? all the other cucks know it's just fucked up they accept it, not only are you a cuck, you think being a cuck is natural

wtf man do you have a study that links it to it ? because right now youre only asuming shit and sayingits true..... without ANY evidence whatsoever. Of course there is SOME link to it but my statement is that it is MOSTLY a psychological phenomenon.

And im a scientist, too. btw not telling you you should trust me cause im scientist but telling you to argue matter-of factly.
which oyure not doing.

cancer man thats not even readable.

I already said it is a psychological phenomenon in my opinion more than a genetic one.

"you have caps lock in your post unreadable bro" kys

My gf and I joked about putting our son in chastity
Think it's a good idea?

and im not defending it im completely indefinite about it. youre hating it i would assume.
thats why this happened (see CAPS all and retard alert.)

I don't understand all the fighting, it's a fetish, just because you don't get off to it, you have to argue? But to the ones who do get off to getting caged then rammed by their girlfriend, why not let them? Fuck if it makes them happy and affects you in no way whatsoever why complain?

>and nice try deflecting the fact that you're defending being a cuck ya fuckin ultra cuck
"and nice try deflecting the fact that you're defending being a cuck ya fuckin ultra cuck"
>youre baiting r8 ?

OK bvut you have absolutely no points other than "you should accept me because i think it's okay to do this"

yes it is an assumption i'm making that the reason you are acting this way is to remove yourself from the herd, but there is absolutely, positively, ZERO question about the fact that behavior is influenced and determined on some level by genetics, if you request proof of this notion you can prepare yourself for an incoming wall of papers from Nature, Science, Royal Society of Biology, etc.

I find cuckoldry disgusting, and you disgusting as a cuckold, and in my experience most people find cuckoldry disgusting too and frankly if you'd just take a long walk off a short bridge i would consider the world a better place, and my life more secure within it, sans one filthy degenerate

i dont care but the guys make it a genetical issue where it is not backed up by fact and are cunts about it so i am baited by them because they think theyre scientists.

sorry but i am arguing for the principle of this situation and im not related to being a cuck whatsoever. i thought i made that clear.

This, who the fuck likes this shit.

and to me that's like arguing for the principle of grown men having sex with children, promoting degeneracy does indeed make you a degenerate

i reiterate my request that you drink bleach, i have plenty under the counter i can lend you

Right you are homie

I just took the whole thing. Felt real good. When do you cum hands free?

>promoting degeneracy does indeed make you a degenerate

where did i do that ?

>and to me that's like arguing for the principle of grown men having sex with children

no its about you misusing the term evolution and not understanding behavior.

>i reiterate my request that you drink bleach, i have plenty under the counter i can lend you

why because you think there is a "degenerate" gene that gets transferred onto my children ?
Or just because i argue with you ?

>libcucks!
>All these beta liberal fags should die
Two threads later and everyone on Sup Forums wants tyrone to fuck their girlfriend while they watch with a cuffed cock. Fuckin nerds.

No idea, I never tried, that's just the method I use to anal my gf, sorry dude. Good luck though.

you're right Lola isn't much of a cuck despite the fact she's a sissy with a locked up clitty. I guess you'd call her an Alpha-Sissy, in that she gets the keys to her cage from her keyholder, keeps her former keyholder caged, and fucked them while she's unlocked and their clitties strain helplessly in chastity. Lola has some cum milking stories of her meetups with other caged sissies, and her getting them to unlock her and then she goes full "boy mode" and fucks her sissy gf into a ruined orgasm where they usually cum inside their cage while Lola is unlocked and completely satisfied.

pls dont refer to my statements.

Who's Lola, sounds like my kind of sissy

she's cute AF and posts on here a lot

lolatrap.tumblr.com/

All these cages hold your dick out straight, is there any that hold it flat? Like completely gone flat?

Also interested

I havent seen one. Someone needs to make this if it dont exist yet

they actually usually hold it and force it downward in its "natural flaccid position"

Damn I'd be down there licking her clit

Checked, but we want something that holds it flat

here's the best example of how a chastity cage "keeps" you.

your helpless locked penis is held downward, not even giving you the chance of enjoy an erection if you're smaller than your cage since it's at an angle. speaking from experience at a male that's literally 1" flaccid and 8" erection, thus i have to wear the smallest chastity cages non-custom made (birdlocked mini and holytrainerV2(small) my erections are extremely painful, and they really tug on my balls as my poor penis fights to extra but again, it's held down, and the ring behind my balls keep it from extending out.

Call me

i can't thing of any like that, since it would be pretty much impossible to conceal. your only chance would be to get a custom metal cage made for your specs, but that's $$$$$

Agreed

Generally those are regarded as pretty crappy. I would know, I had one. By the way you can actually get them for like less than 9 bucks on AliExpress.
Silicone ones just kinda bend out of the way when you get hard so.

Does it intensify orgasms? Do you cum with the cage on?

why do you alphas want to kill us? dont you want us beta slaves around? we take care of females, deal with their bullshit "feminine needs" then we let you fuck our wives and we don't even get to get hard and enjoy the cuckold since our little clitties are caged and locked up. It's like you own a slave when you're fucking a gf/wife of a cuck. He does all the fuck and you get the benefits. If anything you should be encouraging more males to get cuckolded and locked in chastity, you can add to your harem while the cucks care for your sluts when you aren't fucking them.

You get to fuck a bitch, and the cuck deals with her problems when you get to just gtfo... why would you want to mess up that situation?