Manlets are not welcome on this board, even if you voted for Trump

Manlets are not welcome on this board, even if you voted for Trump.

If you're below 6' get outta here. You. Are. WORTHLESS.

6'3" master race reporting in

Mfw just barely 6 feet

As is just below 6 feet

Other than basketball and some other sorts I really don't see an advantage to being over 6 feet.

>t. manlet

Lolol I'm 3 feet 9 inches. How's the weather up there, cucklords??
xD

7'9" here fuck off

>6'
WTF is that? is this how you peasants measure things?

Being over 6'0" guarantees easy pussy.

Think about it from a sloots perspective. Why should she waste time with a 5'7" turbomanlet when she could instead be fucking a 6'2" Chad?

>even if you voted for Trump.
Cringe

Naked Banana, or variations of the image are typically posted dozens of times in “You Laugh, You Lose” threads, to the fury of many users who wish to see different content. When shared on Sup Forums, users typically reply with “I really, really, really like this image” or other quotes from the bizarre conversation. One notable negative reaction to come from other posters is a Copypasta in which the poster goes on about how the person who posted the Naked Banana is an overweight, shut-in manchild living with his mother whose entire existence revolves around posting the Naked Banana picture or recreating the original Facebook conversation.

What are the pros to being over 6'? Being able to reach a 7' tall nigger's dick with your mouth?

What the fuck is 6'? Can't you use centimeters like normal people? Get of my board scrub!

They make easier targets on the battlefield. they have a harder time keeping their head down to avoid sniper fire.

enjoy your back pain in later life.

manlet reporting in :^)

Yeah but are not in war

5'8 soldier here. Can confirm

Jesus, even ISIS is using the metrical system. Only you cucks and the british faggots are using imperial for god knows why reasons

You fucking freak of nature

6'7 master elite reporting in - get on my level, anyone below 6'5 isn't even a man ffs

bigger guys make bigger targets.

6'9 no pun intended here, smd dwarfes

yeah, for girls - fucking jealous manlet pussay

How does it feel to be a nigger?

And ISIS you fucking nitwit

Good thing my country isn't at war then. Fuck off manlet.

Does height matter that much

6'2 and it is one thing that I have never wished was different, fuckin manlets

>fucking nitwit

i like you, your height is relative to your IQ...

they're both small

Jeez op your post sure made me upset and mad. I will now say a random silly argument as to why being tall/short is better. Guaranteed retarded replies.

White skin green eyes you shitskin fag

Depends

femanon here - can confirm that yes, whilst shorter guys tend to be relatively decent, taller guys are naturally more attractive.

Depends on what

Yes

On the girl

Awww I guess being over 6 foot does not make you secure.

if you're short and use Sup Forums then let's be honest, you aren't doing yourself any favours

good thing there are no snipers in my cou

I'm 6'4 and I'm too tall to join the military, it sucks because that was my dream as a kid

* 6'5 actually buddy ;D

Im not short

If you are over 6 foot and using Sup Forums you are not doing yourself any favors.

Will manlets ever learn?

yes you are
naww... tallies can get away with it

>If you're below 6' get outta here.
wew lad kys

tits or gtfo

5'7" here and I don't give a fuck. It feels good knowing I would still kick your tall faggot asses in a fight.

6' 1" here

Let me think... Oh yeah, because usually the taller you are, the smaller the dick

I'm 6'2" 180lbs of pure faggot, why should I be proud of myself for that

dick or gtfo - or is it too small ;)

Also 6'4" here
Don't know what military you're talking
Picked up a US army contract like it was nothing

182.6 cm

The manlet inferioty complex awwwh

THE MIDGET RAGE IS REAL!!

It's the lollipop guild!

what fucking kind of manlet country do you live in. You probably ment too fucking fat >to join the military

>didn't vote for Trump
Double cringe

couldn't care less about my height lul

This thead is just shit

tfw mere fucking millimetres off 6'

Awww... I bet you thought that was clever. But that's not how things work here, m8.

6' 1" and 191lbs of pure mass

>Could kick your ass

How?
Are you gonna get a stool?

as opposed to dark matter faggot?

>chihuahua syndrome

I´m 1.82m, so I have 6´0

Sorry, but is right. You should probably go back to R E D D I T.

is that it? kek, that's not even tall

If "kick your tall faggot asses" is what you call getting stuck to the underside of my shoe, then yeah.

We tall folk drown a lot more often
Usually in an ocean of pussy

you could have just said, "i'm not showing my dick, i'm too much of a chicken shit to show it to a girl because it's too small"

but it's okay, we'll go with what you said ;)

6'4 here, worked for a manlet once.
Always seemed to have something to prove or one up me somehow.

>implying I have a penis
Look at you, trying to troll! Baby's first day on the board, mum would be so proud.

>When being tall is your single redeeming feature so you have to brag about it online

I'm in nz , on the website it says there's no Max height but I've been told i woulent be able to join most positions because of height , also I've got Marfan's syndrome which is why I'm tall but it makes my chances of getting in 0

I'm actually underweight , its really hard for my body to make a lot of muscle or fat so I'm skeleton for life basically

Are there guys below 6 feet nowadays?

Legit,every male younger than 40 is at least 6'1-6'2. It's the avarage height nowadays.

I'm 6 ft 9 and a Trump supporter, so I should be fine.

5'9" and 205 lbs of pure muscle. I'm fine with my height.

Tfw 5"11

Doesn't really matter if I'm 5'10 she's not staring at my height she's staring at the 7inch+ bulge in my sweat pants. Fucking over compensating tall fags lmao. Can't fuck her with your height now can ya?

Feet? Like baby feet or male adult feet?

been here 6 weeks ed-boy and gender is a social construct so your retort is useless

hey guys i'm 5'7" :^D

5'7" helio gracie walks in. You want to be raped like silly now or later or both?

Joined the 6" Master-race last week, life is better from up here

198cm here
Fagoot midlet

girl here. short guys make even short girls like me feel insecure. when a short girl dates a short guy,it's as if she failed to find a decent boyfriend,unless hes rich ofcourse. I can only imagine what it'd be for a taller girl with a short guy.

Im not a fucking barbarian, how much is feet in cm?

i'm 5'5" and i want to die

>girl here

Should be more worried about setting your priorities straight ya dumb bitch, insecurities? Hahaha gtfo

>mfw americans think 6 ft is tall

lol, did you cucks come up with this stupid measurement just to try and convince yourselves?

rest of the world reporting in, anything under 2 meters is manlet

obviously their penis is too small to post in dick rate threads.

All the midget damage control in this thread is hilarious, stay mad halfmen.

Exactly lol. In Europe avarage height is 188cm+ for guys. Girls are 178-185cm usually. American midgets.

This is like when you're in those threads about fighting and the skinny nerds say that they can beat a powerlifter because

>speed beats power in any battle xddd

ITT: people who are really insecure