Overweight Characters

>Overweight Characters

I am trying to come up with at least one reference to the 'husky' body type for male characters, but anyone I can think of are either

>Average/Perfect
>lolobese

There's got to at least one 'big' character with just a bit of gut going on. I was hoping 'Jiraiya' from Naruto fit the bill, but he's just average/muscular, and his clothes make him look overweight.

Hank Hill?

We gettin' warmer.

How about some with a Bobby Hill build with some visible muscle mass?

What about Iroh from Avatar?

The 1 character from the new voltron on netflix?

Not OP but i think #2 would fall into the lolobese category

My second thought

Yep Hunk, from Voltron is husky not muscular. Can't seem to post a picture to this clover app.

Any shot of Iroh w/o a shirt? Might be good.
A name will help me loads.
Literally a tub.
Not far off, but I'm looking for a 'fat fighter' with upper body strength and a gut.

Hate to bring up shit, but if I was looking for female builds, I wouldn't be having this problem. (Pic related)

>posts pic of your mom's fat ass

Roadhog

>Can't seem to post a picture to this clover app.

>Iroh
>fat

plz

why are you doing this OP?

this sounds like its either some SJW type shit or some autistic fetish shit, either way its pretty fucking cringy.

Fuck me right? Note 4 fuckin sucks.

that motherfucker is swole af

also checked mango

Homer Simpson, Hermes from futureama

Technically on-point but too exaggerated on all levels.

That would be disappointing, but it does sorta look like his gut is wrapped in that shot..?

Hunk is a good reference. I'd just need him topless for references' sake.

this faggot

Is that the asshole from megaman where they jack in to the network?

So much buzzwords in one improper sentence.
I'm just looking for character references for a character - a tonfa user with a gut. You'd figure fighting games would have at least one realistically overweight character that fits the build, but then we get Rufus.

Homer Simpson is just about perfect. His only setback is being too simplistic for a reference, but I can refer to him anyway.

Who's that again?

Good pull mah nigga.

Squad 2 lieutenant from bleach, if not, his sword when it's separatedone from him

Grandpa from Ben 10

Epic movie Fantasia cir.1940

yes

The Hawaiian from Rocket Power.

Correction: the Hawaiian from everything.

>I'd just need him topless for references' sake.
>need him topless
>for references' sake

Yeah, sure...

>You'd figure fighting games would have at least one realistically overweight character

no you wouldnt because if fat people did get in a fight they wouldnt be able to keep up with a normal person let alone all the other ultra-ripped characters. they would run out of breath and probably end up passing out because of how out of shape they are.

and again, why do you want to make a tonfa user with a gut? is it for some stupid game/animu/mango that you're making?

also, Bob from tekken plus that sumo wrestle guy also from tekken

You're on Sup Forums asking for artistic poses? omfg. 3D.sk
You're welcome.

Ken from Tekken

Correction: Bob from Tekken

Lol yes, put fucking Bob in your fighting game or whatever.

I'm just looking for character references for a character - a tonfa user with a gut.

why on earth would you want to do something so autistic?
are you just some fatfuck neckbeard trying to make a "cool" character that you can identify with? because that is really what it seems like

>topless

Google doesn't make searching easier because SF x Tekken, kek

That doesn't stop Rufus and Birdie and that nigger shaman from KOF 14 from being respected.

Too exaggerated

Maybe topless isn't necessarily for an artist to 'get it.' I might just be being doubtful.

Nah quite. I'm a beanpole, and I already have my 'avatarfaggotry' accomplished. This is about a different character.

And ironically I'm looking up badass Santa to see what I get.

Did you seriously not reply to my message? 3D.sk you fucking shitbeard!

dumbass it was so easy to find a husky

>Hawaiian
>Samoan
>Connect the Dots
>Profit

Homer Simpson, Dex (Rockman Exe), Hunk (Voltron), and then there's this faggot. Thank you for the insight anons.

kek

binky from arthur

Faggots.
That was after he was locked in prison and worked out day and night to get swole, near the end of season 3. Before that he was pretty chubby.

shhhh, dont tell OP

If Rikishi passes your gaydar then his anime reincarnation should too.

Here ya go OP

Much appreciated user. Both shoutouts are strong.

Last minute thanks to you too!

okay, fat robots are pretty funny to me. anyone have more?

"We jumped out a WINdow!"

stan from american dad is buff and fatto at the same time

literally the best character of all time, too