because life is good

that's good.
so are you a strong dick ?
there will be other exams

Sauce?

Pussy
Lol
You know this shit guys

Still have money to spend on woman I can't get and drugs. I'll hero after Christmas.

I failed my exams and there are no husband material guys nowadays plus I'm getting bullied at home so I probably should.

Ah fuck you, go an hero

i'm happy life is good for you.
it could get better.
let x-mas be a good day user.
not a day of ur death.
nah, study for next exams. concentrate on your own life, a mate will come, but if not be happy with yourself. it's ok.

Because life will kill me soon enough

I have to see family during Christmas and it's gonna be awful. That's why I'll do it after. Still not sure how but If I choose a train I will tell /b and periscope it for my bros.

Better move out from the city, fuck everyone and start a new life.
Also get treatment for depression and get in therapy.

Both of them failed for me as I ended up in the hospital few times.

to piss of you and other normies

Because I'm a coward and too scared of it going wrong and being paralysed which is worse than being dead to me.

you're not pissing me off, but i'm glad you are sticking around user.

Same !

My GF is gonna blow me

I even live near Beachy Head, one of the famous suicide spots in England, and I can't do it still. Unbelievably pathetic.

By near I mean it's literally up the road, and I learnt recently that I'm a terrible person, I didn't realise I was but knew I was deep down

> I learnt recently that I'm a terrible person

How? Who told you that and what have you done that made you think you're a terrible person?

Systematically and emotionally abused my gf for 3 years and she wasn't quite old enough to realise what it was til now and basically just had stockholm syndrome

SAUCE!!!!!!!

Try to go to therapist together, even if you broke up or plan to.

I'm going to after christmas if I've not killed myself

Because the medication is working

She's not actually left me despite this but having severe depression means I've just not been able to do anything for days since she told me. Supposed to be at home visiting family but barely left my room

nah sounds like you just knew how to keep your bitch in check dude

because im rich and banging this

She's just way out of my league so obviously without realising I've had to employ "tactics" for her to be with me, e.g. thinking she's shit so can't do better, I'm fat and ugly and generally not very nice whereas she's slim and a woman so obviously can easily do better. I've never actually intended to do this but must have deep down or I'd not have done it. Despite realising this she didn't break up with me just told me it and that she'll have to leave me if I can't change that behaviour.

All I have right now is 300 euro and that's for gifts for Christmas. I want to at least give them and the kids something special. I'll cook for them and have a few drinks and go home hero myself the day after. Therapy makes it worse. Meds make me a numb idiot and being alive and dealing with mental disorders and panic attacks makes it all worse. It wouldn't matter anyway lol. I won't leave someone special behind, no gf obvious. No friends. No important job or what so ever and my mother and sister told me once they understand why some people off themselves. After I got hospitalised my sister brought me home and told me she would understand if I'll choose to die. That really gave me the green light I needed so I'm 100% I'll hero.

rape her brutally, she's testing you and its time to bring the pain and shut that shit down

I lack the constitution for suicide.

I'm 22, about to graduate at 23 with a job that pays 120k starting salary. I've got a loyal gf 7/10 who could be my wife whenever I want, I'm in good shape, and I've got good friends. lol why would I want to kill myself? My life is set

Today? Things are going pretty well. I still have a few problems, but I always will, and I've learned to accept this. Also, I have plenty of weed, so hooray for Christmas!

Going to buy a gallon of vodka (more or less) since it's on sale for 15.99
Have some weed to smoke
Have some delicious food to cook

Maybe I'll kill myself this weekend though.

I'm in the wrong here man, also she's an amazing sub and still will be, just doesn't like being "actually" degraded

Waiting to here if the girl i fucked actually wants to be with me, if she doesn't I'm just gonna take up heroine and drive some place

Cause some fat chick is gonna blow me today

The age of 19 is a bit young for that, don't you think?

christmas would be a awful time to it

fuck her. the greatest revenge is living well, and getting new pussy.
no sauce.
nah don't do it.
congrats user.
she take it in the butt ?
kek
thats a good thing to be lacking
just say no to fat chicks.
better to jerk off than let some obese beast near you sexually.
agreed, so is age 100.

ofc she does

'Cause I'm waiting to getting quite drunk next saturday night. :D Plus I need to end ASOIAF books.

MY NAME IS RICHARD STRONK AND I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF TODAY

This also i have a raid today in my private server guild at primalwow and those are always enjoyable so yeah

It might be rough times for me and many others. But one thing I know is that life is cyclical. Sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad

As long as you're working hard to make it better, its gonna reward you for your effort

I'm still with her tho

My mother would be upset if I killed myself, and I don't want her to be sad.

i'm glad. hello richard.
g'luck on raid.
that's gr8 u care about mom.

Because I still have to finish some games before I do that

Don't know how to do it properly.