Any Seattle anons who've ran into, or even fucked Zarna Joshi?

Any Seattle anons who've ran into, or even fucked Zarna Joshi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM2j12s9Z5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

i kinda wanna hate fuck her.

But i'd never put my dick in that kind of crazy, bitch is insane.

hi i'm a girl

i went to school with her
she was a bully she beat me up

what's the worst that could happen

Here is a 100% accurate recreation of the Hugh Mungus incident, according to Zarna
youtube.com/watch?v=cM2j12s9Z5c

That's a good question. This is a valuable thread.
Any proof? Year book photos maybe?

She seems like the type of cunt who would have been a bully at school, and then when you hit her once would play the victim card.

Bump

She'd be attractive if she wasn't so brown.

She'd be likable if she wasn't so batshit insane.

>what's the worst that could happen
Get your ass thrown in jail for 30 years on false rape charges

i wanna cover her face in cum just to see her reaction

She should probably go back to India. Seems they have much more of a problem with racism and sexism than Seattle...

that's why she's doing this whole act. Cause she's pretty attractive. Classic psychopath

We should get a huge cum tribute thread started for her and see if we can get her to see it

kek

I briefly dated her. Not thar great in the sac

OKAY OFFICIAL Sup Forums ANNOUNCEMENT

We have a mission now. Somebody needs to try to fuck Zarna Joshi. Find her, figure out how to get close to her, tell her she's "beautiful" help her out with her "charities" whatever it is you need to do, and get her naked. Don't do the hatefuck thing cause that's not gonna get her in bed. You have to be gentle, and basically an utter cuck. Hell, if you have to stoop down to asking permission to fuck her, do it, whatever works. Although my recommendation would be to come on to her passionately, so her head gets filled up and she thinks she's that special.

When you're hitting her from behind, take pics, Or better yet, set up a camera in the room. Put the pics on Sup Forums, and THAT, i tell you, is profit

COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO DO THIS

enjoy 40 years of jail after putting those pics on /b

Who?

wizard autist detected