Who will play Sup Forums in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play Sup Forums in the inevitable biopic?

>antisemitic forum
Well that's not very nice...

>diamond

>all stars are now anti-semitic

what a load of shit. it was first posted on twitter before anything else.

Why anti-Semitic? What the fuck is this stupid kike talking about?

>Jews now own anything with six points on it

It's funny how similar the SJWs and Sup Forums are

Both blame a mythic all-powerful force for the failings of themselves and "their" in-group. Women and minorities fail because the patriarchy and white racism. Whites fail because of the Jews.

Both hate free speech and exchange of ideas

Both cry "muh palestine"

Both claim trump, a huge Israel shill whose family has Jews every other foot, is anti-semitic. Sup Forums delusionally clings to it to try and support him, the SJWs to defame him.

(((diamond)))

Nice try, Schlomo.

We're being called a forum, how is this acceptable?

Jews think any star with six sides is an omen of nazis because muh jude star

t. German jewish ancestry

>Both hate free speech
What the fuck are you talking about? You realize that like half of Sup Forums is libertarian?

fucking redditors i swear

>Trump literally says "I will fight for Israel forever" and "I want my daughter to have more beautiful Jewish babies" in speeches overseen by his Jewish chief of security and Jewish campaign advisor.
>"It...it's JIDF!"

>responding to obvious bait

>Sup Forums hates free speech
>the board that literally allows you to spout your opinions regardless of political leaning without fear of being banned is anti-free speech
Fuck off reddit

Nazism is anti-free speech. You aspies flip out and get triggered over the littlest contrary opinion, running off to your pedo image board safespace to cry about how oppressed you are. Anyone who disagrees with any of your ramblings is a JIDF agent or reddit.

The difference is
>conservative free speech event
>violent protests and and college president expels students who organized event

>liberal free speech event
>right makes fun of it on pol

(((DIAMOND)))

That's just because the mods are more mature then your average Sup Forumsbeard.

Notice you immediately jump to insults and labels at the slightest bit of dissenting opinions.

They both breathe oxygen too.

>the mods are more mature
Redwood please go

That's just because Sup Forums neckbeards are social outcasts and NEETs who don't have the balls to violently attack someone.

Sup Forums doesn't ban leftists. I don't think you know what a safespace is.

Surely you see the fault in this argument though right

Nazism is anti free speech. not everyone from Sup Forums are nazis. Sup Forums is not one person.
Sup Forums is pro free speech because it allows the lowest of the low to communicate, which is something rare these days. Let free speech be and just avoid it if you cry about it so much

>Nazism is anti-free speech
Not all of Sup Forums is Nazi, retard. Not even half according to polls they've done there. They're actually very pro-free speech since it's one of the few places they can talk about whatever without censorship.

>You aspies flip out and get triggered over the littlest contrary opinion, running off to your pedo image board safespace to cry about how oppressed you are
I go for news threads, as do many others. I don't know why you're trying to label it as some hivemind. I'm not even white and I've been going there occasionally for years..

>Anyone who disagrees with any of your ramblings is a JIDF agent or reddit.
Only when you shitpost and don't offer any insight to your views.

>"Sup Forumsbeard"
>"you immediately jump to insults"

What?

Sup Forumsestinians consume too much oxygen to support their massively overweight frames and give nothing back to society. It's a problem desu

>calling a Guyanese claymation image repository an antisemitic forum

>anti-semitic

Holy shit

>Guyanese
so obscure bro