Why is America hated?

Why is America hated?

Who cares? What other country is worth the time it would take to consider that question...

قريبا سوف تعرف ما تشعر به

because its a zionists state that since 1776 made one genocide to the next till today?

Freedom.

America will always be the greatest and we are the most peaceful nation, its just ISIS that gives us a bad name and we never killed anyone

Because if you posted pic related in the EU you'd be arrested.

Winning all the time makes people jealous

because were the real badasses. everyone hates the badass

Should Hillary be in prison for her crimes against america?

Becuase its whats cool in other countries. Just trash america and americans and people think you're funny, including the snaggle tooth cunt you're trying to impress at your shitty english pub.

People act so high and mighty, and forget their country is either equally shit or more shit.

Why don't we just nuke ISIS? and get it over with?

trumpanzees.

Cia backed a lot of coups who murdered thousends of people, and they still do it today, in Nicaragua the recent coup was backed by usa and they exchange weapons for cocaine, in 2014 the the thailand coup was backed by them too, they only murder poor people to protect their image, the turkey coup was backed by russia, thats why they made a big deal of it, they been bombing innocent people for decades, and russia bombed an isis city and they are the degenerates

Either way we can just nuke every other country and win every war and kill Kim

The uk doesn't hate america we just use your military. thanx 4 that btw

Then just nuke europe

Because they're not having the balls to nuke the middle East.
Nobody is.

Because they think they civilized the World when they fucked it up and made it a Big polluted ad. America acts like a self centered child when in fact is just a bunch of terrible greedy asshole who wouldn't hesitate a second to throw any of the retards that they call thier citizen under the bus for a fucking cent.

Now, this isn't Much different of the middle east or Europe but it's likes american don't realize it ans still think they are chosen people who live in the shiny golden capital of the free world.

Tl;dr: Americans are retarded and America is litteraly the cancer of the world

Thats why Trump will be our best persident

America is hated because of how lazy we can be. I mean all of those slang abbreviations. Come the fuck on Americans, look at how long some of those German words can get.

America is the smartest nation

Because for the most part we have the freedom to do whatever the hell we want.

Because if a nigger kicks in my door I'm free to shoot him in his motherfucking face

This is why everyone hates america. We act like we are number one or we are more free than others. Freedom is a myth.

Says you. I've got more freedom than I know what to do with. Personally speaking of course.

WE should kill niggers

>Can't say nigger without being anonymous
>freedom
>pick one

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON IF YOU THINK THAT

Americans are hated because they're Americans. What other reason could you possibly need ?

I AM NOT A FUCKING MORON YOU SOULESS PRICK

I can say nigger all I want in public on tv or wherever I feel like. It's not illegal. It would be stupid and I might catch an ass whoopin from a gang of dindus but I had the right to say it.

No you don't.

america will allways be the greatest

Yes I do. Hate speech is protected speech and can only be held against you as a qualifier for a hate crime. But for that to work I would have first needed to commit a regular crime while saying nigger. Hate speech is protected because if you can suppress hate speech with the law the. You can suppress dissent with that same law

AMERICA IS THE BEST AND WE WILL MAKE IT GRET AGAIN WITH OUR LORD TRUPM

Because America was the biggest attack and is the biggest threat to the human spirit, and they masked it with a fraudulent and ignorant progressivism.
And why I defend this view? It's not only for theoretical and political reasons. It's because I HATE THE UNITED STATES! The United States is a delay in our lives! The united states is the stupidity, is what there of most reactionary, conservative, ignorant, cocky, arrogant, terrorist, is something out of the normal, the united states!
The United States is: A political abomination, because is IMPERIALIST! An ethical abomination, because is VIOLENT! And is a cognitive abomination because is IGNORANT!

Go call a back police officer nigger and post the vid of results.

Do you think I as an American should be able to burn a flag?

Black* preferably instead of back.

Yes
Still wouldn't be breaking the law. And if I got it on tape and he still arrested me while all I did was call him a nigger then I'd have his ass and his agency's ass

The rest of the world isn't wrong, Americans are cancer / thread.

Sure, but don't be surprised if and when freedom lands on your chin

>freedom lands on your chin

What did he mean by this?

Also fair to note that if I said that to a regular black guy(and depending what else I said to incite him) he could probably kick my ass legally. We have a "fighting words" law here where if you had it coming you had it coming. Still doesn't make my saying of the word nigger any less legal and protected

You explain freedom with terms, like I can't say it I front of blacks. I can't really classify that as freedom.

Freedom is a myth

It's like poking a bear with a stick, you can do it, it's frowned upon and likely going to end up with you getting fucked up

America is far from peaceful....

>invades Iraq for what again?

The point is you would face no legal ramifications if you did. It's really on the person you're saying it to to either acknowledge that you're an asshole and leave it at that or chimp out and start trying to beat you up. Which depending on what you added to your word could be legal or not. If you just simply walked up to a black guy and said nigger in a monotone voice and he beat you up then the fault and police response is on him.

Because they're retarded.

I'm not american and I'm the most free person I personally know. All you need to be free is to be rich. Otherwise you're just a pathetic poor fag. When I say I'm rich I mean I'm filthy rich. I don't even need a job.

The imperial system

Haliburton