ITT: Thigh Gap Thread

ITT: Thigh Gap Thread
Post girls with thigh gaps

have a bump

I generally don't like fashion trends that require someone to potentially do themselves harm in order to achieve it. For 90% of women, you'd have to literally starve yourself to achieve this look.

Nigger liking thigh gaps is like having a thing for alleys or some shit like that
why the fuck do you like spaces

Idk if youre a newfag but Sup Forums literally created this trend to fuck up girls. It worked and now it's one of the many things girls try to acheive lol

its not about the gap retard, its about the lean thighs you can wrap your hand around

no, you just have to not be a fatass. any girl with under 23bmi has a gap

her snapchat?

thigh gaps are disgusting as fuck. you might as well tie a fleshlight to a skeleton. any respectable man who has ever been with a woman wants something to feel on a womans body other than fucking flesh and bones. this inst fucking Auschwitz. i want to smack some ass, not a pelvic girdle. and when i run my hand down her leg i don't want to feel a 12 year year old boys body. fucking faggots

That hair to body ratio. It's like an illusion.

thats nasty

>any respectable man who has ever been with a woman wants

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Stick to your fatties, faggot. More hot girls for the rest of us.

>this inst fucking Auschwitz
That shit was sexy.

her hair weighs more than the rest of her.

you thigh gap retards would be the first ones to complain about others for liking anything else because its "fat" . but you know what, stick to your disgusting spooky scary skeletons so the rest of us can have the real women. honestly, you can have those things. at least you're staying away from the starving children.

y'all fucking morons for being all "oh i prefer my girls with skin/fat on them"

you need to be with a thin/thigh gap girl to appreciate the ease with which they glide up and down on you and how much more manoeuvrable they are.

sleep with a fat girl and it feels like your dick is getting crushed by so called "sexy thighs"

i kinda tought like this, but i recently had sexual relations with a skinny woman who has a thigh gap, and it was fucking amazing.

test

Fuck you faggots, thighgaps are amazing.

This, so much. "Chubby girls fuck better" is just a myth invented by them.

wtf are u degenerate?

thigh gap is about thighs touching eachother but leaving a little gap under the pussy, you dumb shit

Wrong. My wife eats as much as I do and I'm 200lbs.

Fuck, I'd bury my face in that for hours.

seriously all you losers dont know what a thigh gap is huh, none of these bitches have one w their skinny ass legs, you can park a car between them

first one coming close

>Sup Forums literally created this trend to fuck up girls.

no. Sup Forums may have pushed the trend and made it more widespread on social media (like the bikini bridge) but thigh gap and the love for it has been around since the dawn of time.

Truth.

incorrect

>tight gap
>not tight bones

sweet jesus

these women all look like skinny men, you faggots

mm mm love the feeling of my hip bones smashing against a skellington, bee sting titties, weak childlike bodies, really fucking hot (i'm not gay no way i just like women that don't look like women)

TRIPS OF TRUTH & HOLINESS

yeah she's fuckin throwing it up afterwards lmfao congrats on the mentally ill wife

>thigh gap thread
>posts legs standing apart
Nice dub dubs though

>you must be 18 to use this site

not the guy you are attempting to insult, but I think you are one sad jealous motherfuker.

stop posting badly photoshopped models

>asses covered in makeup itt

>you can't like what I don't like
faggot.

Can edge no longer

Remember bikini bridge guys ?
That shit was awesom

Thicc with a thigh gap

>badly photoshopped

Are you retarded?

wow she's gorgeous, i love that she had to tape her bra on and it's still flapping in the wind

have fun with your ten year old boys

love natural thigh gap like this

nothing like a blurry tummy and fake tits to really get me jacking off, love me some real #natural female beauty

I love that you have a questionable image of a young boy on your computer now ya perv

I don't even deny the photoshop, but calling it "bad" is a littlebit ignorant.

That's not a thigh gap, that's a thigh canyon

>despite being two very simple words, i still dont understand what thigh gap is

>autistic screeching

go stomp your feet somewhere else.

Top kek

jealous of what? i got my wife right here. biggest thigh gap in the thread, what a fucking slut

>people criticizing my likes means i'm not allowed to have it!

if you can notice it, it's bad

Fuck i guess yall are a bunch of newfags

Well, then you have never seen a well done photoshop job?

skinny is questionable why?

You're eather a fag or a fat bitch. Lol. She's fucking as healthy as anyone I know. Plenty of fat on her...

>This

about 100% of models are photoshopped in basically all professional media in some way, so yes

Yes, and they are shopped professionally and not "bad".

mm mmm puke in my makeout sesh, love it, brush your teeth next time sweetie, grab my 200lbs of fat while you suck me off

Disgusting

Jealous little faggot or bitch. Same difference really. Lol

I'm not into thigh gap, now crotch gap, that little triangle of gap at the top. Ohhhhhhh baby!!

Alright guys, I'm out.