Why are you insecure about this country? Why do indians make you insecure? Are you scared they will take over?

Why are you insecure about this country? Why do indians make you insecure? Are you scared they will take over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
streamable.com/9wuao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting in a future super power thread

White Powder.

Why India will be a superpower
youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs

>take over

I'm not insecure, I want your overcrowded shithole to balkanize already and stop infesting the world and the ocean

you can continue infesting your rivers as much as you like however, until water shortages cause you to attack pakistan and cause world war 3

Move it rajeed.

> Insecure white

Meet my Paki friend. He is activating osama 5.0 now.

Teri maa ki chut. Saale gandu apni betti ko chod phir teri kuta ka kutti ko chod.madarchod apni ma ko gaand mein dp kar phir apni bhen ko black cock gaand mein dal.

Please I just want to understand the reason for being so insecure? Are the whites scared of us?

There's "insecurity" and then there's finding it fucking hilarious that a country literally has shitting streets for pooping outside. Two very different things, friendo.

I'm a Latinamerican who has been living in Europe for a while and nobody thinks of your filthy country... EVER neither here nor back home.

However... your kind is always noted for your stench and the horrible skin tone you have... seriously, even niggers' skin doesn't look as disgusting.

pakifag here.
only understood half of what you said
"teri maa ki chuut"
saying something bout ma mom
"apni betti ko chod"
saying something bout ma daught?!?!?!
then some shit about black cock

you fucking designated shitter

Hijo de tu puta madre pinche pandejo

I'm a "pandejo" alright. Lol

Get the fuck off beaner.

Did you mow the lawns? Are you on a tea break? Get the fuck back to work puta.

I will, now that I got my point through. :D
user out.

Says the yella skin beaner.

as if dindus can takeover a toilet.
poo.in.loo patel.

Yah, mate. I mow lawns if that soothes your soul. ;)

I forgive you. Whatever you do you will always be the lost brother. Awaiting your return home.

I'm pretty sure one of your grandparents did. I thought you fucked off to mow the lawns?

Here's a $ for the hard work you ancestors did.

I can guarantee your skin is as any other in the Indian subcontinent (give or take darkness). We latinamericans are highly diverse ethnically speaking so... yeah, I'm a yella skin beaner. :D

i'd respect patel if he can take out a chink though.

Pendajo. Now mow the lawns beaner.

I don't think they ever did, but in case any ancestor of mine did that for a living I can only respect them as I'm not embarrassed of who I am nor the situation-place I come from.
Spare the money for yourself, pal. :)

God how stupid can you be to fall for bait like that

You grandparents must be proud you whiter. I mean whites took your land and they mowed lawns and now you a white. Get back to the lawns. Tea breaks over puta.

Sir, yessir.

>indians
>not muslims
>great work on the convenience store pajeet

How do you like Indians have businesses in your native country? And we have poor beaners cleaning our loos?
Tea breaks over . Unless your mothers mowing the lawn now?

I don't really care about what my ancestors "think of me" as they are dead and I believe it phisically imposible for a passed away person to "have thoughts" and I can say I'm satisfied with as little or as much as I've done with my life... my sucesses and my mistakes. But hey your XV century mindset and what your "ancestors" may think of you may not make you fully gras what I'm intending to say here.

Mashup of space program vs acid in face for women who say no to sweaty ugly fucks - and street shitting?

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.... save Great Britain people from India are scum in the rest of europe. It's a shame Brits are paying for their mistakes of their past with pakis, indians and muslims as for today, though.

Not even gonna go on the subject of the amount of latinamericans who surpass your purchasing power in both net and gross terms.

Well English is your native language yet you make errors. Your Ancestors matter they fought for you and now you sell yourself to the whites. Its ok tho you beaners would sell your mother for a chance to work on American lawns.

Nope. English is not my native language... its one out of five languages I speak. Still, as ashamed as I am of my bad grammar and/or orthography in english my life doesn't really depend on that so... fuck it. :D

It was bait pendejo. Obviously English isn't your mother tongue but you speak it well. Your Ancestors will be proud. Now get back to mowing and give your mother a break?

Will do, kind sir. user out. Enjoy your thread.
Everybody seems to be having fun here.

Where are the nude pics?
The only thing I worry about

POO

Yes,and send your mother over i will show her some kamasutra techniques puta.

Translation: Your mother's cunt. You asshole, First fuck your daughter then fuck your dog. Motherfucker, double penetrate your mother and then shove a BBC up your sister's ass

Designated shitting street.

No. Kuta ka kutti means your dogs female pup. Fuck your dogs female pup.

Daily reminder whites are the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>Insecure whites

Why I would be insecure? I live in 1st world country, not some 3rd world shithole like india.

At least we don't shit on streets(and airports)

Win a Test in Australia, then we'll talk.

Why do all Pajeets have the exact same haircut?

How do you like your lost Muslim brother nigger?

>streamable.com/9wuao

damn it, can't you dig that loo any faster?

I'm scared they will never learn how to use a toilet and drain the world in their nasty shit.

>using white as an insult as if it isn't basically a synonym for elite.

JAI KALI!

kek

loo when?

Here is a better translation. Lets be professional about this fellow Pak brahs. The feces are going to their heads:

Your mother's cunt. You gay asshole, fuck your daughter and then fuck your dog. Motherfucker, DP your mother in the ass and then insert a black cock into your sisters ass.

POO

As an Indian, I find these threads hilarious!

IN

India is fun to pick on because they're basically a third world country but they get super defensive and protective about everything that is India.

You're just so easy to troll India. Your doctors and engineers are the worst in the world, but you pump them out by the thousands, meanwhile a billion of your people shit in the streets.

Then you come onto anonymous imageboards and pretend to be some amazing world power.

do you enjoy browsing Sup Forums while in toilet or while in the street? oh, wait...

It even rains poo in India. They think it's a gift from the gods.

Disgusting fucking animals. I prefer Muslims over this.

oh snap!! you sure got me there!

>new world superpower
>can't figure how WC works so shit on streets

I kekd so hard at this post. Ty OP, I was looking for YLYL.

my sides.

Everything is a gift from the gods, friend.