I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam...

I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam. We are the one true religion of peace!

Just because you are jealous of our non-cucked, non-PC patriarchal society, does not give you the right to be aggressive and hostile towards our holy religion!

Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind. Soon, the Caliphate will encompass and conquer the entire world! Where will you flee to then, infidel? Submit to Islam, or die a filthy kafir! It is the best option for you, as it is the will of Allah & the prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him). Time is running out!

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE!
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DvC9d6VQwOo?t=104
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cant wait for trump to nuke these retarded sandniggers

This is now a roast beef appreciation thread

trump is the Anti-christ

mmmm...

Bad bait.

muslims are pieces of shit that should be exterminated, mind you, it's just that OP is a gigantic faggot.

Read the thread, niggers

no u

islam is cancer
& cancer needs to be treaten with radiation

no u

if i change to islam, will i get lolis in heaven?

no u

youtu.be/DvC9d6VQwOo?t=104

ISLAM WILL DOMATE

good luck for this because when everybody will wake up and put the jew cock of of his mouth yes maybe

börjar bli hungig nu ;)

The best you can do it's kik a few handfuls of us here and there, while your own leaders, and you yourselves kill Muslims in the hundreds every day.

Enjoy your miserable failure.

this man has no balls

Those who insult Islam, shall be beheaded and be sent to burn in internal hellfire!

ALLAH AKBAR!

allah akbar

sick. sick.

Idiot, the Japanese had a single lesser and a sense of order which supported a universal surrender.

This well not work for the chaotic patchwork of alliances and rivalries of the Muslim world...not to mention the Fitna.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

With white curly hair and strange eyes

internal?

are you people so sick???
are you just marionette av what you call god?

>Caliphate will encompass the world
> Can't even encompass Iraq
Keep dreaming, filthy goat fucker

all fun games untill russians delivers some.

>We are the one true religion of peace!
>ALLAHU AKBAR!
pick one

> does not give you the right
everyone has the right to do anything they can, full stop. no qualifiers, no circumstances, just that and all it implies. there is no inherent morality, good an evil are human constructs. god isn't dead, because he never existed in the first place

ONLY ONE TRUE GOD!!!

How many goats have fucked in your lifetime

did al-Baghdadi fucked you in the ass like Muslims do to their ships and ship-like followers?

7 blue eyed 8 year olds

When Islam started in Mecca, it was the prophet Mohammed by himself. A one man religion. He was exposed to punishments and oppression. The people who first entered Islam were weak and also were oppressed and tortured by the pagans of Mecca (their relatives). Forward 23 years later to see the transformation of these uneducated powerless individuals to the most powerful ones and to control the world.

The Arabs at the time of the prophet peace be upon him (6th century) were tribes and clans fighting each other. The Romans and the Persians were vast powerful empires. Forward 23 years later to see how some powerless individuals were able climb the mountain of world power to take over the Persian empire and the Roman empire and introduce new world order.

Not only did this transformation achieve miraculousness in its happenings but it’s also marvelous in its timing and its duration.

Had it not been to Islam, the world would be different (much worse). The heroes of Islam would not have been heroes but would have been forgotten.

>We are the one true religion of peace!
>Submit to Islam, or die a filthy kafir!
Do you understand that achieve "peace" through killing anyone doesn't agree with you is not the definition of a "religion of peace"?

Soon you will have yours, infidels. Mark my words...

feeling the heat yet you muslim scumbag?

kys

Oh, wait...

ISLAM OR DIE

You do not want to fuck with the US mud slime, but then again I would be mad too if I had sand stuck in my butt crack on the regular.

And what did muslims achive in the last few decades?

The plan is for Islam to engage in battle at the caliphate and all die in glory..

Did you know that?

brother, I share some of your goals. I agree that the UN is run by fornicators. America is dying from the cancer of lesbians and gays. Please target the social liberals in America.

youtu.be/Ta75NNb6MQ8