>see sister after god knows how many years
>she's grown into a very fine woman
>she's also currently studying law to become whatever
>anyway, the point is that she's doing pretty good
>also find out she's started dated
>feelsgoodman
>shows me a photo of the lucky dude
>mfw
>see my cute sister cuddled up with the most pastiest, fattest, neckbeardiest dude
>also find out he browses fucking Sup Forums
>mfw I can't say anything
>mfw I have to congratulate my sister
>mfw

Anyone have similar experiences?

Why can't you just be happy that she's happy?
Stop being a sad fuck it's Christmas

Hey, you; fuck you. I'm not gonna let her be happy with a fat fuck keyboard warrior who can barely get off his ass.

At least we get to see your sister naked on Sup Forums with all the pictures he takes

post picture

Kek

Post nude

fug

He browses Sup Forums? How is this bad? That's awesome.

>I'm not gonna let her be happy
What a terrible brother you are

OP, are you upset because your sister is banging a fat neckbeard; or are you upset because she isn't banging YOU?

Hey, you; fuck you. How about I ruin your life by being a financial leverage and a complete dead-weight? Sounds pretty fun, right?

>Hey, you; fuck you. I'm not gonna let her be happy with a fat fuck keyboard warrior who can barely get off his ass.

Are you describing yourself, OP?

Ah gee, you sure got me there, user

I don't mind that he does browse Sup Forums. In fact, that's all he ever does. So it must be awesome, right?

I bet you're just angry because someone who sort of resembles yourself has managed to get with your sister who you secretly fancy because you're so alone.

You're putting me against ropes, user. Damn you're good. I admit it; I am also a fat, neckbearded fuck who has thoughts of incest with his sister.

I didnt even mean to focus on the sister thing. I just meant you dont have a girlfriend. So you're jealous someone you consider lesser than yourself has managed to get someone.

Yup, totally.

Glad we cleared that up. You're life sounds terrible.

If someone is aware of their situation and is happy in it, let them be happy. Your definition of happiness doesn't have to be everyone else's.
Shit brother.

you know what

he did it, he beat the final boss

maybe she'll succ some of the fucking awfulness out of him

your*

No, I will simply not allow this! If hindering my sister's happiness means saving her in the long-run, then so be it.

Big dick
or
Deep pockets

Hot pockets.

I honestly fucking don't know. Maybe she has a fetish for ruining her own life, who knows?

no argument so resorts to grammar errors other user called it spot on I guess huh

I'm sorry did you just say "argument"? Pointless conjecture and obvious baiting isn't an argument; it's a troll. Wasting time on one is the definition of stupidity.

Your whole sister bf story is uninteresting bait anyway. Predictable responses and retorts.

My sister is already married off, so no. Just try and break them up by dropping hints that her boyfriend is a neo Nazi and into kinky shit and cp.