EPIC FAIL

My dubs

I mean these dubs

Happy white people

American freedom

Good try

sorry lad. that's how to dubs

pathetic

a headline that reads "Muslim terror attack plot foiled in Germany, no white people killed today".

Good Goy!

She is looking at this

Nice. Check north east

damn boy's. once again step back and watch carefully.that's how to dubs

But everyone will lose in Germany

No, that would make her happy

idiot

Who is /our guy/ in that election?

She just heard someone say "refugees not welcome"

What's the problem.

My frac fleet rolling through Berlin on it's way to rape holes in Germany

If Germany votes her back in, they're still as retarded as they were during WWII.

Take for example Trumps victory. You think anyone gives a shit what his policies were besides the glaring issues regarding mass migration of immigrants? No.

The left wraps it up in a nice little bow to make it easier to swallow by calling his supporters racist. The right only talks about one thing in terms of him, and it's his approach to the immigrant crisis.

His victory was about sending a message. We've all studied basic history in elementary school. We know what happens to the local in a mass migration. Don't pretend that because we're more modern now that this isn't the case. Islam is a religion stuck I'm biblical times. We're more modern and tolerant, they're not.

Voting AGAINST this bleeding heart agenda that is really a cover for declining birth rates and a need to fill a dying work force is the only way to send a CLEAR message that they'll understand. It's now about black vs white, or Christian vs Islam, it's about protecting what is ours.

The natives failed, and look at them. You may not always like the truth because millennials and the die hard liberals from every generation have a hard time seeing beyond their genetically inherited guilt, but don't let your disorders sign the death warrant on an entire nation.

Think about your fucking kid's future. You know, if you faggots would buckle down and actually have them instead of shirking responsibility because you'd rather be stuck in a subliminal state of childhood until the day you die.

Grow up and save the modern world before you condemn it to the whims of Islam.

they had one but he died.

whats her name btw?

probably op sucking his own dick

She's looking at the German flag and shuddering in disgust

That's adorable

If she does win then Europe deserves everything that is coming to it. Thousands of years of work and culture being flushed down the drains by a single generation of politically correct SJW cucks.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

an average white German family

>If Germany votes her back in, they're still as retarded as they were during WWII.

the problem is that in my country people literally get brainwashed about fearing any form of national pride because of Nazism AND the worst part is that the people THINK they are educated about the history of Nazism because they teach a overly simplistic and highly moralizing version for 1-2 years in history class, but they really aren't.
A revival of Nazism in Germany is as likely as a revival of the Crusader movement, the Bildersturm, Weltpolitik, Catharism or any other ideology that only makes sense in its historical backdrop.

The CDU (Merkel's Party) will get >30% guaranteed, they make highly unpopular decisions year after year after year and still get over 30%. She can literally do what she wants and is still highly popular with the elderly and rural voters.

It's really frustrating being in this political and cultural climate, but that's how it is...

You know what you guys have to do