cultural appropriation, hur dur
kys

My bike

money

white woman

the bicycle

black queens

they apparently have stolen europe

Except this is objectively wrong we gice them our scraps in terms of white women

langauge, clothes, cars, literally everything they use today.

my bike, my car, my wallet, my jewelry

Most stolen cars

>swastika invented by the chinese as a symbol of peace

Hard work

my sanity
i was fine untill they started all this muli culture faggotry and race mixing

source

The US presidency, twice.

Hip hop

Yeah but we took it back

Alright u got me there

america was still ran by the white man though,the president is just a puppet who is controlled by the jews

Racism

Yea, but that screwed it up for ALL future darkies. Literally won't see another for 100 years or more. Stupid fucker.

Poverty

Basically they try to steal all our cultural achivements. Including (OP) the swastika.

NIGNOG
NOGNIG
NIGNOG
NOGNIG

They must be lucky we didnt extinct those sub-humans already.

> (OP)
>Racism
Racism against blacks was created by Arabs during the first genetical war of Africa. Thats how you blackies became slaves for 1000s of years of the Arabs. Than the whites came to the continent and saw more potential in the machinery and gave you relatively a better way of living with a lower death rate. The Arabs would have kill all of you.

READ
Some historians estimate that between A.D. 650 and 1900, 10 to 20 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders. Others believe over 20 million enslaved Africans alone had been delivered through the trans-Sahara route alone to the Islamic world.

Dr. John Alembellah Azumah in his 2001 book, The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa estimates that over 80 million Black people more died en route. The Arab slave trade typically dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves. Black boys between the age of 8 and 12 had their scrotums and penises completely amputated to prevent them from reproducing. About six of every 10 boys bled to death during the procedure, according to some sources, but the high price brought by eunuchs on the market made the practice profitable. Its important to note that Arab is not a racial classification; an Arab is almost like an American in that people classified as Arab today could be Caucasian (white people), Asiatic or even Arabized Africans. In the beginning there was some level of mutual respect between the Blacks and the more lighter skinned Arabs. However, as Islam and the demand for enslaved Blacks grew, so did racism toward Africans.

my beautiful white daughter

Shame we could not get away with that form of castration on niggers today. I have no real issue with the educated and human blacks, but subhuman niggers are a blight on this world, almost as bad as the Jews.