Ask an argentinian anything

Ask an argentinian anything

do you like traps ?

cuántas copas tenes?
sos un negro envidioso?

Where are you from?

Chileno puto

por que teneis tanta envidia de vuestros vecinos?

Por que reglaron las malvinas a Inglaterra?

viva españa

>Falklands

aguante la frula manga de muertos

What is the general public opinion towards the British and the Falkland Islands?

Odio a los chilenos, traicioneros de mierda vuelvan a su pasillo de pais

VAI TOMAR NO CU ARGENTINO DE MERDA
BRASIL NESSA PORRA CARALHO
H3UH3UH3UH3U3U3HU3H

Is there anywhere in Buenos Aires you can find a decent prostitute, for a reasonable price? I was there once, got drunk and really wanted to nut, only place I could find I had to pay some 400 bucks for a girl that was kind of cute but had the smelliest pussy I've ever smelled. Only time in my life I had a problem staying hard, because of that

muerto de hambre

How's the whole female president thing going?

Thread is about Argentina, not bananas. You don't need to get so excited, little primate!

I live in the south of BsAs, zona sur, what part did u visit?

La concha de tu hermana chileno cagon

What is the favorite musical genre of argentinian teenagers nowadays?

Prefered Cristina rather than Macri

Actually they have a male president now.

But same question, how's it going with that dude?

Reggaeton and Cumbia

cuantos metros mide tu nariz argentino puto

Best president in the world, Trump can't compete.

Cuantos seres queridos perdiste en todos esos terremotos?

poverty and prices have gone up

Are you white?

Oh oh, thank you. Shows my lack of knowledge about Argentina lol

Kuka pls leave

Macrista

Gross

That sucks, y'all have to do something about that insane corruption.

Siempre

T das cuenta de q el pais se esta yendo a la mierda?

El pais se estaba yendo a la mierda, por suerte gano Macri y no Scioli

stay mad kukita

Shit, man, that was a while ago (2010), so hard to remember names. The hotel I stayed was near the Obelizco thingy, and mostly I hanged in that area.
There was a really nice restaurant in front of the hotel that was called Eva. It was a fancy restaurant, but had an underground area for whoever wanted to smoke, which seemed out of a cyberpunk film, filthy and destroyed. The waiter was a junkie who would come and sit with me when I was smoking, and asked me to samba parties.
Besides that, I also went to a jazz club that had really amazing local bands (still have their CDs, will post names in a bit), which was in another area of the city that mostly had bars, theathers and stuff. Can't remember the name tho.
I really liked the city, and be able to have dinner at 3AM and roam the streets afterwards without any risk was really amazing.

why do you say the double l like a j instead of a y?

Done goofed. This was meant to reply this post
Musicians I mentioned were Luis Nacht (with his band, absolutely killer) and Sophie Lussi, which played violin over a jazz band, really cool also.

Why do you harbor nazis?

How do you feel about the fact that a small task force from half way around the world sailed to your doorstep and whooped your army's ass

as someone said, southern beaners

U guys ever tried yerba mate?

Why do Latino countries hate each other? Like in this thread the haters came out.

Is it true you guys have the best beef? If so, why?

Because we are white, duh.

How did you become spic italians?

They are jealous because we are white af, the rest of latino countries are shitskins

donde puedo ir a culiarme unas nenas de 13?

Best in the world, asado, its like a bbq but 10 times better

A bolivia

Like carnage asada?

U mean carne asada?

No, he means carnage asada you stupid fucking spic, go fuck yourself BUILD THE WALL RIGHT NOW

Source says this is Ivory Coast.

Are those Argentine turds being grilled?

I liked how you guys served a steak with like a piece of chicken, and/or pork to the side. Made for a very colorful meal.
I was just really digusted when I saw some old local cunt spreading butter over his steak. This is just barbarian, man, honestly.

Wtf is carnage asada u retarded fuck?

OP Awnser the question faggot

che hay que poner carne de verdad así miran los pistoleros gordos yanquis

So you broke spics just use the grill off your 1980s Yugo to cook and sell the meat off the side of the road?

Did you ever jack off to Rompeportones? Sabrina Pettinato right?

They use meat that's literally rotten to make those sausages. It's total shit. Generally Argentinian food is pretty good, but then you find some utterly bizarre shit all of a sudden. Their grilled brains are pretty amazing though, I believe they call them mojada or something like that. Grilled with butter, with spring onions on top. Could eat tons of the sutff.

yeah of course

A mojada in my country is a newly arrived undocumented femispic.

Those court room scenes tho

How do Argentinians feel about The Falklands/Las Malvinas?

Like are you guys still salty?

no one gives a fuck

we are busy killing each other and getting robbed

Nah not really

Was Petardos Argentine?

>Most Argentinians are homosexual or unconcerned.
>The Falkland Islands are British, of course, but we Argentinians are poor and need to big ourselves up by imagining we can steal something from the superior white man.
>Argentina is a 3rd world country pretending to be a real country... sad really... but I'm moving to a better country soon.

Thanks for that honesty, OP.

You still mad about the falklands, lads?

Is Licenciada Tetarelli made in Argentina? If so, *slow gracious clap*

not the first
sadly not the last

Fuck, South America must be really the shittiest place on Earth if not even a thread about it can be worth anything

all i see is that fucking jew beak

>implying que macrisis no hizo lo contrario de lo que prometio

she is italy ascend you punk

most of us say it like a sh actually