Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?

Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?

Let's give him his EARNED chance. He won fair and square (LOL "But Russia hacked!!"). He's already saved jobs, brought down costs on Airforce One, and is renegotiating trade.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
youtu.be/Zlc9GtfC3hw
chom.pl/l/1128
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOuLkfJjtgQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit trade deals everyone agrees are shit, and the fuckery of interfering in the replacement of old equipment so the president can command anywhere and not get killed.

The fucking numbers he quoted in both cases were even wrong...

he doesnt want to deport all the niggers anymore

I never considered myself a Trump supporter. But when he won the election, I was hopeful. I thought maybe this is what the country needs, maybe he truly can "make America great again".

But he has backtracked on every stance that made me like him, and he's not even president yet. So fuck him.

So aside from the samefag, it would be nice to see INTELLIGENT REASONS why you don't support Trump.

>samefag
>3 replies
>3 unique posters
Try again faggot.

I dont support his politiske

he wont pimp ivanka

A complete lack of political experience and a frightful inclination to appoint croney capitalists to important seats.

Not that Shillary wouldn't, but at least experimundo.

He denies climate change.

Also;
>Trump's New CIA Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World"

he will eliminate net neutrality because the lobbyists will convince him it is good for corps. doing so will crush free speech, but he is a fan of that also. Sup Forums's days are numbered.

I am an American citizen with mexican heritage. I voted for trump purely due to his xenophobic based beliefs, and that he will restore america to a pure nation.

Although I am not white, I believe that non whites have no right to invade upon white lands and destroy the technology that it took thousands of years for them to develop.

I believe it is possible to help out the mestizos and natives in mexico with the help elevating better living standards and the use of eugenics. They aren't as dumb as the black africans.

I plan to move to Mexico some day, after I become successful. I am in college right now and can't do much right now.

Mike Pence and his ultra conservative cabinet.
>drained one swamp
>created another

hard to take a man seriously when he cant stop choking on another mans dick. maybe when putin is done skullfucking him.

He lacks any cough in both political relations and national ones, consistently has lied/given false statistics (highest crime rates, """"worst deals ever""", knowing more about ISIS than the generals do) all of the conflicts of interest of business, and generally being a fat cunt.
>inb4 lol u mad SHILLARY won

>implying ultra conservative values are bad

Go on and get back to sucking some more liberal dick.

*couth
*SHILLARY lost

...who allowed the mexican in?

oh this "he hasn't drained the swamp" hogwash is so old.

he's not even IN OFFICE yet.

the swamp WILL be drained.

Hillary did make history though, she had the most electors defect from voting for her in the past 100 years. So that's something, good job bud.

>I am in college right now and can't do much right now.

Obviously an error, switching out the 'right now' at the end with an 'at the moment' would have helped.

Fine then i'll leave m8.

Still waitin' on then tax returns, Donnie

>filled
>with shit

the wall isnt finished yet.

His daughter converted when she married and is now Jewish. You think that would have been enough to dissuade neonazis to vote for him, but it wasn't.

He appointed Goldman Sachs executives to his cabinet.

He claimed that he will jail Hillary. He will not.

He claimed that he would avoid trade deals. Now he will welcome them.

He's basically Bush 3.0, a globalist billionaire with connections to wall street who pretends to be a populist.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You fucking moron

wont come, doesn't want to alienate the minority that voted for him.

Conflicts of interest, the president of the United States shouldn't personally owe China 800 million dollars. Also the windmill issue in Ireland which hes already brought up. I.e. trump has an irrational fear of windmills, and wants Ireland to remove those in view of his golf course, he has already asked the UK to facilitate this, whereas they denied him in the past they are more inclined now since he can offer political favors in return

Don't you Sup Forumsfags ever get tired of talking about Trump & Clinton. Fuckin' take a break. It's worse than the atheist bate threads at this point. The same rhetoric regurgitated over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... Shillary this, Drumpf that. The whining and mocking, mocking and whining. Shut... the fuck... up already... It's done. Move on with your lives.

>heueueueueueueueue
>being this autistic

Define the "swamp". Special interest groups and Washington insiders.
Describe his Cabinet picks so far
Draw a line (in crayon) between similar terms.
That is neither here nor there.

>implying ultra conservative is good

who let the grandpa in? dont you have bingo to play?

I voted against him mostly because "muh environment." I ain't one of those butthurt protesters, though. I accept his win. Russia may have intervened, but I think he would have won even on his own.

so what you're saying is the best way to get rid of him is to surround his tower with windmills?

It's not that he "hasn't drained the swamp yet" that's the problem. It's that he is doing the exact opposite.
Not to mention that he has already ditched the whole "drain the swamp" thing.

Face it, the only positive in Trump getting elected is that Hillary was not.

Oh no. The game's not over.
>4 years of this

>EARNED chance
>said racist, sexist, and just plane retarded shit all throughout the campaign just to get the racists and retards riled up
>has since admitted to saying whatever he had to to get elected
>has gone back on almost every campaign promise he made
>hasn't separated himself from his foreign business intrests
>hasn't released his tax returns
>won't take security briefings
>doesn't have enough self control to stop being retarded on twitter
He doesn't understand or respect democracy because he's spent his life being catered to and dictatorial.

Don't you have some bras to burn?

>being this mad
>papa bless
>theres no brakes where we're going

dont you have niggers to lynch and crosses to burn?

No, I already did that today.

americunts... all a bunch of fucktards, have fun with your new ruler

so mexicans hate other mexicans, nothing new

they ever prefer to help another foreing ppl -if allien ppl is white better- before their own ppl

>non whites have no right to invade upon white lands and destroy the technology that it took thousands of years for them to develop

Post confirmed as bait

>▶
Hillary has/had Soros cock down her throat.

Sup Forums is only for the children.
Sup Forums has had political threads for years. I spent a good chunk of the bush years arguing with Sup Forumstards.
To be perfectly honest, I've enjoyed every debate I've had on here. Prior to the trumptards (for whom every debate devolves rapidly in to calling everyone a cuck, libtard, or whatever else passes for clever with these mental rejects), even the most diehard libertarians, christian conservative, ancap, and bernieite on here had a certain level of respect for each other and a basic ability to convey their thoughts to opposing views. We'd still call each other a faggot or retard, but the basic info was solid.
The intellectual wasteland ahead of us is going to be unbearable.

>>doesn't have enough self control to stop being retarded on twitter
seriously what the fuck is with that? even the italians and french don't do that shit and theyre all a bunch of hedonistic sex offenders.

this so much you guys don't even fucking know

>The intellectual wasteland ahead of us is going to be unbearable
Trumpageddon!

Are you a racist realist?

>Are you a racist realist?

God damn it. I meant race realist.

I supported him because he proposed term limits in Congress

That would be huge

Im not going to make a judgment on the people hes appointing, because sometimes its not the people you get but what you do with these people.
He could be lining pockets and backstabbing his supporters
He could be keeping them on a leash
He could be saying theyre good at what they do and "repurposing" these people to what he wants
He could be licking asshole

Im waiting until hes into the Presidency.

Honestly even if he sucks, what other options did we have? Dont bring up third party, neither Stein nor Gary where any better to be President, I disagree with them on too many things.

You can be a racist realist race realist

>Any INTELLIGENT reason why you didn't or don't support President Trump?

He had his chance, he blew it when not releasing his taxes.

Because he uses donations to buy from himself. He's a thief that has everything.

>IQ 156
>Moron

I have an exceedingly high IQ, a quality degree from one of the top universities in the world and have decades of experience in the high-tech industries.
I didn't vote for Trump... because I am not an american and don't live in the usa.

Hope this helps...

>>IQ 156

As an NEET he wants enforce net neutrality and take away my neetbux. Those are the only 2 things I care about

>he think having a high IQ actually makes your knowledgeable
and you're still wrong
snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

>I have an exceedingly high IQ, a quality degree from one of the top universities in the world and have decades of experience in the high-tech industries.

...and you browse Sup Forums on a Saturday night.

Get the fuck out!

God you're thick

>OP asks for INTELEJUNT reasons
>never responds/ignores intelligent reasons
Must be busy sucking cocks

>implying most intelligent people arent friendless

And Hillary is better because........?

because human rights are important

Shkreli is a smart fuck and wanted to buy the site, whats your point?

1) Because his energy policy will destroy the earth. It brings in more jobs, which is great, but the fact that he denies climate change against the proven research of thousand around the world is absurd.
2) The way he treats people who are not white males is disgusting. I don't care about being "politically correct." I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the foundation of sexism, racism, islamophobia, and his petty, fragile ego that runs his train of thought and his emotions. He is not fit to rule a country.
3) His immigration plan is asinine. It's not possible to begin with, but if it is attempted, it will collapse the economy. Ushering our millions of US workers? Yeah, it will create more jobs. But it will create more jobs on farms and in cities. Anyone in rural areas (the majority of his voters) won't see those jobs unless they move. Then those jobs being vacant will cause food industries, construction industries, and small businesses to collapse. And with them, the housing industry will take a hit again, as well.
4) A registry of all our Muslim citizens? Does no one see the parallel to Nazi Germany? I know it isn'y the same, but that shit is terrifying. This country was founded with freedom of religion as a cornerstone. That directly threatens that core value.
5) Lastly, do Trump supporters realize that he's going back on half his policies now? If not, I'll let you know that he isn't planning to get rid of ObamaCare anymore, he's not after jailing Hillary, he's not trying to build a wall, and he isn't "draining the swamp." In fact, he's actually filled his cabinet with uneducated (not a single one has any sort of high education past a bachelor's degree) and rich people that represent banks, oil companies, and businesses. He is literally using his presidency to make money and using it to his own benefit.

Even his tax plan is ridiculous. He says there will be "huge tax cuts" and there will be, but the only people it benefits are people making between $9,275-37,650 and anyone making $112,500+. Taxes will actually go up for the poor.

I mean seriously, guys. I'd like to hear some intelligent reasons to vote for this guy. Other than gun laws (which is a whole other fiasco. Great for rural people, terrible for urban people, basically), that he "speaks his mind", or any white-supremacy bullshit.

So I could make shit like this.
youtu.be/Zlc9GtfC3hw

Anyone remember that awful piece of fake news they published claiming trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary?
Don't believe it folks!

>unique

What are you a faggot?

That's a proper use of that word, moron.

That islamophiba is going to be what keeps us mostly safe while the rest of the world gets cuck'd by isis faggots. Look at the bullshit the EU is dealing with.

When governments interfere in markets its call croniusm . Its shit . We need free markets . Your bragging about cronie capitalism

Rich people are corrupt, Donald Trump is rich so he corrupt. So is Hillary, even though she is not as rich.

Okay that's enough bait for me.

Discuss?

Hey, look at me. Hot or not?! Why?

>>> chom.pl/l/1128

This.
Feel the Bern.

I think making it mandatory to register will only insight those members of ISIS more. Not to mention having an uneducated (in terms of foreign policy and strategy) man in office with an uneducated advisor is a huge weakness for America regardless.
See, the only reason ISIS is after America is because we're in their territory messing with their shit. We should probably just pull out of the 7 countries we're currently stationed in. 5 of which are directly related to ISIS affairs. If we leave them alone and maybe just fund the other 3 rebels fighting against ISIS, we wouldn't have a problem.
Unfortunately, that effects some oil business with Donald and his affiliates have stock and business in. So, that probably won't happen.
Which is why I say that a registry is dangerous. Because Donald and his affiliates care more about their businesses than the religious rights of Americans. Which means if push comes to shove, I wouldn't put is past Trump to make immoral decisions to protect his money. Even if that means rounding up Muslim and putting them in camps.

Ya Sup Forums is for traps and CP

>maybe just fund the other 3 rebels fighting against ISIS

This is how things like ISIS start in the first place, look at Al-Qaeda, because of Afghanistan in the cold war

Great, I agree. Stop funding, stop fighting. My point is that it's none of our business.

And this is why republitards suck at foreign policy. No concept of foresight. Pissing off muslims now will just make them extremists later.

I don't understand how any of what I just said would piss of Muslims. You must see something I don't, please explain.

The only burden on America for making Americas foreign policy is to look after its own interests. If Muslims are able to be turned extremist by nearly anything why even bother trying to accommodate in the first place?

He's putting climate change deniers in top spots and the only reason one would deny climate change is to keep America dependent on fossil fuels. If you think supporting climate change denial and continuing to fuck all of the living world even harder so some oil tycoons who don't give a fuck about anything can continue to make billions is a good presidential move you are not just stupid, your are dangerously ignorant and should be executed

Because it isn't "nearly anything." They are being turned extremists because America is deliberately meddling with their way of life. And for what? Oil? Making the whole world democratic? These guys aren't strong enough to make anything happen even if they did win the massive civil war they're in.

"Denial" is some intellectually dishonest language. Anthropogenic global warming is still a theory at this point, there is no empirical evidence conclusively proving it.

In fact, the biggest piece of empirical evidence (temperature changes over the past centuries) points against the theory. If you look at a graph of the planet's entire life, you can see the recent temperature changes are within the natural variability of the climate.

Climate change exists, global warming does not.

Rereading that, you might have been siding with me? If so I apologize. My defense is currently up.

Alright well first of all the imperialist wars in the Middle East were to uphold the petrodollar, if you don't know what that is, watch this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOuLkfJjtgQ
(Btw Trump is anti-interventionist)

Secondly, the way we know this isn't the fault of American foreign policy is because the Christians of the region do not behave in an even slightly similar way to the Muslims (In case you didn't know, the Middle East was Christian before Muslim conquests, and still has a large Christian population).

The problem of extremism is one unique to Islam in the Middle East. The sooner we acknowledge this the sooner we can get to a solution.

I'm agreeing with you.
Or is there something else you're asking about?

He's dumb when he's in Scotland. I guess most American's would be... just realised I've been going about this all wrong, he wont have time to hang around Scottish villages now, yay.

>My defense is currently up.
I know the feeling.

Yes, the world's climate has its hills and valleys., It fluctuates. However, this rise in temperate is exponentially faster and higher than any other time in the observable past.
The fact of the matter is, the only variable that is rising parallel to the rise of the earth's temperature is CO2 levels. Yes climate change is a thing naturally, but the speed and level of which it is rising is the concern.

Hello anonymous, or should i say Anthony Woods? You fucked with the wrong guy and you will pay. Your IP adress is 198.21.14.57 and you live in Forth Worth Texas at 2802 Larkin Ave. I fucking traced you. Not so "anonymous" now are you? Expect a delivery of 10 000 boxes and a shit ton of pizzas.