steamrep.com/profiles/76561198112911047
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanCSGOsquad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1.6 or die

cancer kid gtfo

CS"GO"

Fuck off nigger

1.6 or die.
Why would you even play that shitty game. Valve caters to 12 year olds like you OP. Please spend more of your parents credit card money and leave the good games alone.

Just that I haven't bought a single in game item.
Fuck off. "Uhhhh, my game is the best game, all you people who like other games are idiots, my taste is supreme" just go fuck yourself.

Me. Seeing that people are actually talking shit about CS:GO yet they're probably playing cs1.6 (cracked) because their toasters can run nothing better lmfao.

you fucking dipshit >implying csgo is a fucking resource hogging game

why would you play a cracked version of 1.6, it's only 9.99$?

Steam name?

>muh computer is gret das why I play csgo. I'm supper good too at de gaim.

Fuck off. even a 1980s TV can play csgo

1.6 is shit faggot skin to win for life

csgo is shit if you play it just kys

1.6 is the pinnacle of counter-strike

have a 600 dollar inventory regret it obv

I know right! the 1.6 engine is fucking perfect. 1.6 is a beautiful piece of programming.
CSGO is just a shit show of noobs, 12 year olds, constant updates cuz of "muh balance", and retards just like OP.

Reroll

steamrep.com/profiles/76561198112911047

No sorry, I don't play Underage Autism: The Game.

I play CSGO, although i never bought cs 1.6 ive always had it cause i was one of the first to make navigation meshes for the bots in the 1.2 - 1.3 versions of the game. CS is actually the reason i became a programmer...but i still think CSGO is the best csgo to date, although nostalgia is strong for 1.6. The game is way more balanced than it ever was and more structured since it doesnt require you to log in to IRC to play the competitive mode.

Nice trips

Fucking yes I'm playing CS GO... Rank faggits?

MGE

Gold 3 but i'm very good. I'm like an eagle master

no way... Same here... add me faggots
id/cornholio2191

>let me tell you all about just how well I can move a mouse and press keys

Anybody wants make a Sup Forums squad ?

Yee sure

I only play cs 1.6 on xbox you nigger jew

No wonder you play go. You guys suck. >Im nova, but im really a global
No, if you're in nova, you're a fucking nova. Those ranks work really well.
>but I'm a smurf.
No ur not, kiddo.

Fuck, you guys should just give up on games and work toward self improvement.

Just created a group for us guys

Just join and spread:
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanCSGOsquad

enable group search in competitive and go

Now all you faggots can share dick pics and whatnot. Very cute.

>steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanCSGOsquad
come on faggets get in

>let me tell you about every single PC game, ever.

Did you faggots even play 1.6 recently? It looks old, feels old and most important for someone who can actually play cs nobody plays it anymore.
Y'all niggers are/were publicnoobs anyways so dont talk shit like you knew anything about the game.
What do you even miss? OP-deagle? Stupid wallbanging for the first minute of the round? Jumping glock-bursts? Or are it the nades that hit you through walls? When you take your nostalgica-glasses you'll see a lot of bs in 1.6 too.
These ranks are all shittier dude... i dont think they wanted to brag lol.

>implying bragging about "skills" playing any PC game ever isn't just as autistic

dmg here, need brain players to play with

>you might have a massive superiority complex if you can't enjoy games for their competitive worth
>implying

>implying somebody would brag with being a nova, when novas are fucking shit
Nova is shit you faggot. Nobody brags about low ranks, so why dont you stfu if you are just wrong silver

Good lord, how autistic are you? I'm mocking people who even play the game you massive faggot, why would I even know what the ranks are? I can smell the stench of your neckbeard and leftover tendies from here. Chill the fuck out with your temper tantrum and actually follow the thread before commenting you sperg.

>can't even greentext.

Yeah we get it you can shoot a gun on a screen. Relax

That's a pretty cool autism badge you got there user! Very proud of you for proving people wrong, you can do some things well!

You fucking loser dont even play the game bit tell me to follow the thread? How new are you little bitch? Either you shitpost OR you care for ppl following the thread, you retarded 15yo bitch. I bet you never get shit done in your life and i can tell just because of the opportunistic content-free whoreshit you millenial new-nigga call a post.

>1041hrs
>autism batch
Wtf? Are these american standarts? In europe we consider everyone below 3k hours a noob. Do you even cs?

Wow that was quite the little paragraph you assembled there, kind of left me speechless I'll give you that, though not for the reasons you may have intended.

>I bet you never get shit done in your life
Says the manchild with thousands of hours invested into a single game. The pure irony of every sentence you just wrote is too rich for even me. It's pure glory.

Get in fags

Yes yes, we love to share dick pics on steam

Yeah keep thinking you are superior while failing in life. You know what? I'm not proud of it, but i have at least 3 times as many hours in work than i have in cs and i play the game for 14 years. You on the other hand are such a fucking loser that you cant even focus on playing a game until you git gud. No, faggots like you buy shitty triple a titles play them for 20 hours and drop it because you got no endurance or disciplin. Just like in rl.
>Says the manchild with thousands of hours invested into a single game.
Yeah the funny thing is, the only reason why you dont have thousands of hours in a single game is, that you are afraid you'll still suck after putting in the effort and everything was a waste. Just face it. You are a loser and you'll never be good at anything. Go kys now and never post again fucking methhead.