Why do people hate Kanye so much??

Why do people hate Kanye so much??

Go away Kanye.

He is very arrogant

He's black.

People are jealous of his musical mind and money and being with the woman that every man wants to bang.

Cuzz he is based and redpilled

I said go away, Kanye.

kanye lost like 90% of his hipster base when he did that photo of trump

so now he's trying to be cool like us

/inb4 he starts tweeting #DeusVult + white pride images

he's extremely arrogant, bordering on megalomaniac, he's just NOT a good rapper, plus his only fans are rich suburban white kids who have encountered fewer than 5 black people in their whole lives. Almost as bad as people who like Drake

How bout you have an actual argument instead of being a jealous fuck boy living in your parents basement with no job, no money, no GF, and no friends you fat fucking cunt.

funny way of saying behaving erratically, but yeah.

the better you are, the more haters ou will have

kanye is one of the best and most creative rappers and producers

Oh, Kanye.

I'll pray for you.

i laffed

>a jealous fuck boy
it's "fuc boi", Kayne.

I got quads guys

true, Kanye is really a true artist. Many people don't understand his greatness of his music

Who?
Is he that guy who ate that other guy's face when he was on meth?

No. People don't have to hate you if you're good.
People hate him because he's a giant piece of shit, a representation with everything that's wrong with America.

QUADSSSS

Because the "people" you are refering to are liberals, and Kanye don't support that politic. He likes Trump. Liberals there for hate him and sees him as a race traitor

This track needs more autotune.
Now I am a great musician too.

He can't handle that ass obviously.

Attitude doen't matter when it comes to music. Kanye isn't really a pie of shit, the media potrays him as an asshole. Y'all Kanye haters are brainwashed by the media.

exactly. just because a lot of people hate you, that doesn't mean you're good/talented. It just means you're a provocative asshole. Maybe you are also good/talented (not in Kanye's case) but that's not why people hate you

This is the problem now. People don't know the difference between achieving a great affect by provocation, versus achieving a great affect with actual talent/substance. As long as they're affected, people think it's great art

He got Kim, he got $$, He clinically mental, and he gonna keep it Rollin,

I never listened to his music, and live and let live, so I just have to laugh at him and the haters....

Just go to the concession stand, get sum snacks, and come back to enjoy the show

most of you dont even listen to rap, but theyre the first ones when it comes to complaining

>hes arrogant hes this hes that
and hes one of the best musicians of the modern age

knowing youre making good music and not hiding it is something wrong now?

No he's not. MTV gave him to us.

yea thats him

But it's fucking terrible.
Even if it was good, it still makes him a giant waste of space saying something like this.

Cause you're a faggot Kanye, that's why

www.thefuckouttahereniggerfaggot.biz

which song for example is 'terrible'

So he's an honorary aryan like the Japanese

Who's this nigger? Is he being chased by the police or something? Why there's a thread on Sup Forums discussing a fucking nigger?

>doesn't even know music theory, not even basic theory
>doesn't even play an instrument
>only use professional sampler tools
nigga who you trying to fool Kanye gtfo

doesnt even blah i dont gove a fuck noone that has a passion for rap music could possibly say the beats are anything but perfect

How about the one with too much autotune. Or the one with cringeworthy lyrics. Just to begin with. Oh, that's every single one of them.

i hate more his boitch waifu
cuz he never doing his kanye best

he's just not though.. The only credit I'll give him is as a producer, and only early on, but even then his tracks were only good through the utilization of heavy sampling, which I agree is a legitimate art form but still, it's piggy backing a little bit, a notch below actually creating the track from scratch. Plus he is just NOT a good rapper, his flow is stilted and awkward and basic and he takes breaths and pauses in weird places.. he literally sounds like a person who's mentally deficient and struggling to get the words out (no offense to actual retarded people)

>being this ignorant stupid and arrogant
>damage controlling this hard to protect your shitty opinions
>meta-mega faggot detected
Nice trips btw fgt

He makes cool music. But just listen to him speak, it is the literal definition of shit talking. He does not know what he is talking about, and he thinks that he knows it all. This is why.

telling me that my music taste is wrong aka being right?
>nice singles faggot

because hes black and stupid

its funny how the media is cucking so hard with his mental breakdown shit or whatever,hes just a nigger chimping out like usual

Sorry, don't get me wrong, people are allowed to like whatever they feel like. I just happen not to see any artistic or musical merit in his work after listening to all his albums as unbiasedly as possible. What I did find was an ego bigger than any other in the history of the music industry.

thats not an answer btich i asked for a single track

The reason everyone hates him is because he's an asshole.

Even if he was white people would hate him.

Read original comment you made. How about you point out specific tracks instead of generalizing, faggot.

youre saying his music is terrible, thats literrally what you said, and you cant name a track?

FOLLOW THE FUCKING CONVERSATION YOU FUCKING RETARD

Kanyes "live performances" are just him doing karaoke to his tracks....like most live rap....it fucking sucks and was never intended to be performed live.....

Yeezy is God tbh

These guys get it.

itt: niggers if b come out of their hiding spots

>I dont give a fuck if he actually knows anything about music.

Kill yourself pls

because he is a legend

He's a narcissist, and nothing special at all.

if i dont know shit about engineering but i build a computer thats cheaper and better than state of the art you wouldnt use it?

So you built the microchips and all at home? Because that's what an engineer would do. Otherwise you just threw together some already constructed pieces and "made a computer". Kinda like kanye...not impressive.

Was meant for
fgt

yea but i made it and it is good, like kanyes music, and youre just a hater

Shit, I guess I missed the timeline when "I ain't saying she's a gold digger" was fucking Mozart.

man you all just dont get rap music youre arguing about something you dont understand

I just like his clothes. Dont know much about the guy or his music

Well. ..he's a gay fish

Being catchy and being good are two different things. Plus, if you know rap, you should know there is actually some rap musicians out there that don't have to rap about niggas, hoes, money or bling bling to make a point.

>I ain't sayin' she a poopsmoker
>hell i used to poopsmoke with fine bitches back when i had my wine riches
>niggers tongue my anus used to sent them back in Uranus
>I ain't sayin she a poopsmoka
>hell i'd go fuck her in the goatse nigger

i bet you think Kendrick and Schoolboy Q rap about money and bitches too, youre really missing the subtext in whats being said, there are some in the "gangster rap" genre that are making music satirically, if you pay attention to the music videos and whats actually being said in the music youll see that while they are certainly giving you a picture of criminal culture they are giving you a fuller perspective by showing you its a fast and loose lifestyle that usually ends with you being in prison or fucking dead.

Through the wire, Diamonds, Everything i am, Love lockdown, Gold Digger, Touch the sky, POWER, Gorgeous, Bound 2, Ultralight Beam and 30 hours could all arguably be put in a top 100 greatest songs of the 20th century. Also his verses on no more parties in LA are even better than Kendricks. And Kendrick is probably the most skilled RAPPER of our time.

word

fucking this, there some people that glorify and champion killing cops and selling pussies and popping bottles and chasing money and fame because they know that the demographic they are targetting takes what they hear and at least get to pretend they are living what they hear, whats worse is that some people begin to try to live out what they are hearing but the hilarious part of it all is that many "successful rappers" rent their clothing and cars and jewels before a show and drop them back off when they finish their tour, ill say that again the people glorifying hedonistic glorification and lavish lifestyle are selling a reality that doesnt even exist in their own lives to people that will never afford it so they can make a fucking buck, this is what Kendrick is talking about on "dying of thirst". there are people that realize there are hopeless motherfuckers out there and they wanna sell them on a dream, a fallacy and the scary thing is it tends to work.

Because he's stupid ultra arrogant and his best musical years are behind him

he still did some amazing songs IMO

Rappers can never be as interesting nor impressive as a musician that has mastered an instrument.

WASTED QUADS

they will also never care wheter you find them impressive or not