This is a whore. I have a girlfriend. Should I fuck her?

This is a whore. I have a girlfriend. Should I fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More whore.

Even more whore.

Whore.

Nah, you have a girlfriend OP.
Hook a brother up though!

Last picture of whore.

It's been 10 years that I'm with my GF, sex is great but not that frequent (1/month and I have to be the one to start it) and she not that hot anymore (used to but gained weight since).

Well, I guess it depends on how far you're from Belgium user.

you know the rules, no face, no party.

She doesn't advertise it. (Previous photos taken off a website.) But I found a FB profile matching some contact information criteria from the ad.

Here's the picture.

Just fuck your girlfriend, it's a lot less trouble and you still get sex. Plus it's pretty shitty to cheat on your gf

It sounds like you've already decided OP. You're 100% going to fuck that whore and you know it, so why even ask?

DOOONKEH!

Do it. I'm in the same sort of thing right now.

Once a month?!?! Fuck the whore and leave the girlfriend before you do something stupid like knock her up

Haven't decided yet. While I truly love my GF, I really miss the sex part from our relationship. I get it whenever I want to, but it bothers me that I have to be the one starting it everytime.

Talked about it to her a while ago but it didn't change much.

Isn't this an actresses nudes?

Try to fix your sex life with gf, do ur best but if u can't fix it, fuck that whore

(OP here) And what's the thing that prevents you from going to a whore?

Jerking off is better than sex.

And yet if you fuck the whore you run the chance of getting no sex for who knows how long except from a whore.

(OP here) reverse image-searched everything, seems legit. Fits with the FB profile I found.

(OP here) True.

Asking shows that you want to but you're too insecure to make a decision on your own, so you go to a place full of perverts that you know will tell you yes so you can somehow feel less guilty about cheating on your girlfriend like the lying piece of pathetic cowardly scum that you are.

So in summary: sure why not

(OP here) Thing is that, I really like what I saw on the ad and linked FB profile. Due to what I saw on the profile, my guess is that she won't be here for a long time so I can't wait for a long time.

Why are you even asking us you faglord, you should be nuts deep in the whore right now.

Go and fuck her immediately, then fuck her again, then again for good measure.

Don't post again till you've dumped your load in her.

(OP here) you're probably right, except for the "lying piece of pathetic cowardly scum" part, in all honesty.
I haven't lied to my GF yet.
Coward? Maybe. I've talked to her about our problems already but it didn't result in anything. The only option left with her is to break up but it's really hard since I'm trully (and I honestly think she's too) in love with her.

The whore would only for sexual pleasure. I do not want to "save" her but just use her for my purpose.

Nice watermark faggot

(OP here) OK. Thanks for your input. I must admit that seeing it written does make me want to go there tomorrow (and no, it's not your way to write it that made me realize this).

Yeah, that's the website she advertises on.

Yes, life is too short to not put your dick in everything

(previous post was OP and this one still is) oh and for your culture, this means "red lights district".

You can't justify cheating through lack of sex. It's a complete betrayal of trust, and if you really loved her, you wouldn't cheat on her.

I'd suggest talking to your girlfriend some more. Unless you specifically ask for an open relationship, and she ok's it, then it's cheating and it would make you scum. Plain and simple

(OP here) thanks for your opinion. That's exactly why I'm sturggling.

Uhhhm im gonna have to see a master's degree to prove her validity of a teacher. It wouldn't make sense for a teacher to whore herself as they make enough money already. And to boot, a teaching degree is pretty difficult to obtain. Years of studying and thousands of dollars . Although many people have two jobs because life can be difficult. Hell, life once left me passed out drunk on the floor with a dildo in my side after my wife cheated on me because I couldn't hold a job. And then the bitch had the nerve to joke about my penis size! If she fucked my dad again, I swear to god that antler would be up her vagina a good two feet. Anyway, I could see her being very attractive even though there was not a picture of her face. If you're attractive and suave, I suppose you could work both jobs at the same time, if she were a senior high school teacher. I'd bet her alternative service(s) could be available to some of the older students. Nonetheless, I'm gonna have to see a degree of some sort.

Bla, bla, bla! Look! NO SPAM!

chom.pl/l/1128