Hi Sup Forums. Ask one of the 50 most famous people on the planet anything... except for my name

hi Sup Forums. Ask one of the 50 most famous people on the planet anything... except for my name.

i took this photo the other day.

Where is that?

Somewhere in Connecticut. :)

By what metric are you judging your fame, and what number within this metric are you?

Did you want Trump or Hillary to win?

Have you ever fingered your own bumhole and sniffed it then giggled?

Hanaha! Hmmm....no. Got nothing to ask you about

are you a jew

Are you american?

Tits or ass?

Why do you value ephemeral material wealth and fame and not inner peace and introspection? Why will all your wealth and fame disappear in the next 20 years?

Historical significance and bloodline.

What? That's not Connecticut at all. That's two office buildings in the Wayland Square neighborhood on the east side of Providence, RI, right off of waterman st. Right behind the pink building is a restaurant called the Waterman Grille and there's also a small, upscale gift shop called Simple Pleasures housed in an old forge, because that large brick office building used to be a mill.Anyone can google map this shit now.

This thread is bullshit, you're bullshit, your existence is fucking pathetic.

>implying you cant have all of those things

Neither

I haven't taken a genetics test, but it's likely.

Of course not, though it seems as though I've spent as much time here as it would require for me to be nationalized

Both, at the same time.

Hitler's kid confirmed how does it feel to be the child of a French prostitute and the greatest man alive

How can I become rich very fast without money?

For starters, I find it very interesting that you are aware of this.
And google search brings up nothing.

Post the exact address to look at it from on Google maps pls

princes Larry

What do you do with your time?

208 Pitman St
Providence, Rhode Island

If you're not American then I don't give a shit. Just another faggot foreigner.

Why do you only use capital letters at the beginning of some sentences and not others?

Is your fame from inheritance/wealth or personal achievement/entertainment?

lols

Its bullshit

OP confirmed fag.

It checks out

Hi Marc

pic related

are you trying to imitate or is this taylor swift i am talking to

Trips for Meredith

>taylor swift
>one of the 50 most famous people on the planet
pick one

what's your ssn?

asl

what you do to make the world better ?

whats your fathers and mothers full names?

Taylor Swift ?
>Leo
Dunnoo

Of what are you famous for?

I bet you voted for this fucking nigger twice, go do another fucking PSA to try and stay relevant you worthless shit

>tfw you think the world revolves around you

This thread feels kinda...awkward.

How shitty does it feel to be among the 50 most famous instead of the 3 most famous?
Does it suck like I imagine?

Youre trying to tell me all that blue is just 57 counties... get the fuck outta here

>TFW you think someone's vote should be counted as less of a vote

Hurr durr it's not about changing the world, it's about not letting the world change you.

Either that, or steal some nerd's computer designs and sell them for a profit and call it Apple or Microsoft.

How did you do that? You know the place? What are the odds?

I'm going to have to ask you to go look at a political map of the states and decide for yourself.

>tfw someone thinks every little patch of private land and a few acres make a county.
>city boy

im from the UK so maybe its different over there is fucking lala land, but the ratio of blue to red is no way 57:3084
and yes im aware different counties are different sizes but shit that

Yep, there are far more than 57 counties marked in yellow on that map. user is right. My fault. But the numbers are apparently wrong. not the map.

>yellow
fuck it, i'm done posting

>genetics test
>confirming if you're a jew

jews are just race mixed semites, most of the 'proof' is pretty fucking meaningless

Jim Carrey?
Justin Beiber?

Can you help me get a job?