Hi there Sup Forums

Hi there Sup Forums

Tin foil hat here with some questions I'd like you guys to humor.

When I learned Trump was elected I was extremely happy like most everyone else here but even to this moment I'm troubled. How the hell did the government actually lose? It leads me to believe something else could actually be going on. Historically the best methods to pacify a body of people is to either kill them or make them believe they have won. This is the part you have to humor here.. I do think there is a hidden power behind the US presidents that actually do control everything and if this is true, if I'm actually right they intended for Trump to win.

>We know the voting machines were rigged
>We know people betrayed HRC
>We know HRC was extremely ill and still is
>We know Wikileaks was against her

If there really is a hidden agenda here then Trump was always supposed to win so if someone else really is in control what could this mean?

does it even matter who is president?

If another entity controls the government then no.

Warhammer Wednesday stealth offset thread.

GO GO GO GO GO GO

What possible evidence would falsify your theory and lead you to conclusion that government *isn't* a singular conspiracy?

The problem with most conspiracy theories like yours is that there's usually no amount of evidence that will lead you to give it up.

sooooo no.

There is absolutely no evidence but I'm not going to ignore the possibilities when everything indicated a Trump victory to be impossible.

I think the "bigger thing" going on is a counter revolution. People across the Western Hemisphere are starting to get sick of political correctness and cucks. They're not sitting back and taking it anymore. I believe we're seeing the world push back, fighting against what the left has pushed on everyone so hard for the past 40 years.
There is no hidden super power. But there is an unspoken revolution going on.

nah I think you're right, hilary was supposed to win but there was such a landslide for trump they knew they couldn't get away with saying hilary won. i think they're going to try and assassinate trump. he's from a different blood line to the rest, lul he was supposed to make hilary look like an angel but wikileaks came along and fucked their shit up

No, everything did not indicate Trump losing. Everything from the left indicated him losing. The media is controlled by the liberals. They wanted to make it seem like a hopeless battle and ended up losing. CNN even lied on their livestream of the election about trumps current amount of electoral votes. It's just proof that the media is full of biased shit.

yes^

So do you at all believe there is nothing sinister going on so far behind the curtain that no one can see it or do you simply believe it is a result of biased and untruthful media.

I believe it's both. There's ALWAYS something sinister going on behind the scenes, but I don't believe it's any sort of world domination plot. The liberals have been trying to take over the world, but have been doing it in our face under the guise of equality, and the people are fighting back. They wanted no opposition, they want no one to be able to tell them no, and they almost accomplished that, but we're seeing the people fight back. Between brexit, trump, and the people of germany and sweden exposing their cuck governments, we're seeing the people stand up. The liberals want to disarm the people, they want to divide people by race and sex to step in and take over control whilst we stand back and accept them with open arms. I think the world sees that and is fightinf back now.

Sorry i meant by "not a world domination plot" as in like, some super secret agenda to let trump and the right win. I meant like they're doing it in our face, but their agenda is hidden. I worded that wrong.

This entire war they are waging against us feels like it is strictly online and as the wisdom of Sup Forums entails 'everything here is fake', essentially.. I honestly don't know what to believe. Everyone claims they are right and fighting the good fight while some of us are just sitting in the back wondering which line in the sand they are supposed to cross.

I actually think there are good liberals who are so hopelessly confused they believe that their protests and crusades are righteous. The power that leads them is the same power that uses and confuses them and in reality, like us, they just want to belong to something noble.

I want to find the hand that moves the people in the end and study it to decide for myself what is right rather than simply be told what is right by the other followers. Hidden government or not, nothing feels correct to me anymore, this is how much the world has changed.

The Russians gave Trump the victory so if there's anyone controlling presidents, it's the Russians.

Although that should tell you that there is no type of agenda from the government to let Trump win.

There's not one single "illuminati" controlling the government, there are many competing groups working behind the scenes each pushing their own agendas. In this election, the groups propping Trump up were better at manipulating the electorate.

I'm not as much interested in knowing who it is as I am interested in finding out why. It can't be for money or power since all these groups have both. If you already have money and power the only thing left really is the desire to control people in general, shape their futures etc..

Have you ever heard of lobbying son? The richest men control the government

The medias lie everywhere. They also want to omit the fact that Marine Lepen will be massively voted in France, they go on showing Merkel as a "fierce humanist", they lied all the way long about Trump. The only plot is the media "line of thinking" because, yes, they all think the same: boo far right, hurrah leftists and sjw...

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...the only sketchy things I've noticed about this election is the media's utter desperation in trying to elect Clinton.

Everything else you witness is due to the incredible incompetency of the Clintons and Trump's above average politicking skills.

If you want an example, just look at the debates. Hillary was a lawyer and career politician all her life, you'd think she would be able to fucking rake Trump over the coals, right? Wrong apparently, because he fucking destroyed her in the second debate. The other two were fairly close, but Hillary should have won all three easily. Stunning incompetence on her part.

Trump filled a void that had yawned open in the past decade or so, it was only a matter of time before someone took advantage of it.

>manipulating

stfu

Obama administration did more for Trump that Trump himself.

>the only sketchy things I've noticed about this election is the media's utter desperation in trying to elect Clinton.

Thank you!